'Hunger Games' Tickets On Sale Now — We Can't Wait!

Fri, February 24, 2012 10:29am EDT by 22 Comments

Quug

Posted at 7:46 PM on October 12, 2012

779232 767021Largest lover messages were made to share it with your and gives honour of the bride and groom. Extremely sound systems facing unnecessary throngs of individuals ought to take into account each of our valuable concept of all presenting, which is ones trailer. greatest man toasts 540596

nioxin recharging complex for men

Posted at 2:06 AM on April 19, 2012

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve take note your stuff prior to and you’re simply too great. I actually like what you have acquired right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which by which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

childrens electric scooters

Posted at 4:15 AM on April 11, 2012

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful information to work on. You’ve done a formidable activity and our whole neighborhood will likely be grateful to you.

mac os anti virus

Posted at 2:09 AM on April 6, 2012

This is really attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

Poetry

Posted at 3:02 PM on April 5, 2012

Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your web site by accident, and I am surprised why this twist of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

roller coaster free games

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 1, 2012

Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some p.c. to drive the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I’ll definitely be back.

james

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 19, 2012

cant wait for this movie ive read the books and well this to me should be the movie of the year

gigi

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 11, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i cant wait to see the movies ive read the books and now im buying tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mabeline Tucker

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 10, 2012

Hunger games what r dose? Yall go play a football if games rely madr dat much to ya. Or read some a dose archie comics if ya must. seem pointless, readin bout oter peoples woes when we be livin in a country where we got none.

Bryann whi is really mad at you for dissing the Hunger Games!

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 18, 2012

Okay Number 1) You type like you have never been in a school.
Number 2) ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FLIPPING MIND?!?!?!? You have no idea what hunger games are????? You have lost it. You need to read those then erase your comment on how stupid they are!!!RaWR!!!!!
Number 3) Are you for real? You come to a website with a mini-website where all of the Hunger Games fans are, and you dis the Hunger Games? Your jacked.
Number 4) For real? .-.
Number 5) Speechless…:/
All in all….WooooooooooooooooW

Chloe

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 9, 2012

team peeta all the way

trudie

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 27, 2012

love twilight,could care less about the hunger game lets see two guys one girl.really

gigi

Posted at 3:11 PM on March 11, 2012

me to i love him

Kameron

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 27, 2012

I can’t wait to see the Hunger Games!!!! I am team Peeta all the way!!!!<3

Bob Marley

Posted at 10:03 PM on February 26, 2012

Gale is freakin awesome! i cant wait 2 see him

abbey

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 24, 2012

i am the all time biggest hunger games fan my fave. is peeta

red

Posted at 11:03 AM on February 24, 2012

just wanna let everyone know that the hunger games will be showing on March 21st instead of 23rd in the philippines..BOOM! hahaha

ddd

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 24, 2012

shutup ur rude

c

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 24, 2012

i cant wait for you to shut up about this stupid movie

red

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 24, 2012

ooooh we got another twihard over here blech! -_-

Hunger Games!!!!!

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 24, 2012

Are you kidding me?

Ash

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 12, 2012

This movie is awesome if u dont care about it y r u on this HUNGER GAMES site