'Degrassi' Scoop: We've Already Met Fiona's Next Love Interest, Annie Clark Says

Fri, February 24, 2012 11:26am EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of TeenNick

Annie tells HollywoodLife.com she ‘can’t wait’ for fans to see her new boo. But who’s the lucky lady?

Fiona may have gotten her life together in rehab, but Annie Clark assures HollywoodLife.com that she still has plenty of “girl drama” in the second half of Degrassi‘s 11th season. “She’s going to be getting a new love interest,” Annie told me during a recent sit-down at our NYC offices. “I can say it’s a character that we’ve already met. So it’s not going to be a new character coming in.”

Could Fiona be giving Adam (Jordan Todosey) another shot — or perhaps catching the eye of a girl who didn’t know she liked girls? Either way, Annie said the fans “are really going to like it.”

“I really enjoyed shooting it,” Annie said of the mystery relationship. “I think it’s the best relationship we’ve ever seen Fiona in. On the season finale, there’s a really exciting moment that I can’t wait for fans to see.”

Side note: Does anyone else think it’s suspicious that Annie said things like “love interest” and “relationship,” but never once said “he” or “she”? Fiona may have been described as a “lipstick lesbian” on last week’s episode, but I’ve learned never to say never on Degrassi.

Check out my full interview with Annie below, then tell me who you think Fiona’s new love interest will (or should) be. Watch! Vote! Comment! Go!

Loading video...