Bobbi Kristina Caught Making Out With Boys & Girls In Neighborhood Clubhouse, Says Neighbor

Fri, February 24, 2012 6:13pm EDT by 15 Comments
Bobbi Kristina atlanta

One of Bobbi’s neighbors tells HollywoodLife.com that she was was ‘wild’ when her mom Whitney would leave her home alone and she threw ‘crazy’ parties!

Bobbi Kristina didn’t get caught breaking the rules by her mother Whitney Houston, but by her neighbors! A source tells HollywoodLife.com that Bobbi had a reputation for being rebellious and getting into “major trouble.”

“Bobbi got caught making out in the neighborhood pool with a girl,” a source tells us. “Then she was caught having sex in the clubhouse and she was constantly having people over to her house and having parties.”

We just told you that a classmate of Bobbi’s said she started partying at 14-years-old. We also showed you the first pictures of Bobbi’s home since she arrived back in Atlanta. Neighbors have left flowers at the front door and she is reportedly home for a dental appointment.

We hope that Bobbi’s family steps in and tightens her reigns like experts have told us!

— Victoria Johnson

More Whitney Houston News

1. Bobbi Kristina Looked ‘Wasted’ At Whitney Houston’s Burial, Says Insider
  2. Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Was Not Doing Drugs After Funeral, Insist Relatives
  3. Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Thinks Her Family Is Using Her

T T

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 12, 2012

AG!!!! man just let this poor child be… Damn

jen

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 7, 2012

Some one needs to help her. She is grieving but these damn news journals and papers and reporters and more trash waiting to surface needs to leave her the hell alone. Let this girl mourn in peace it’s not your business or mine to know anything about her. She is WHITNEY’S daughter and hopefully she will start conducting herself as a young lady when everyone gets off the band wagon of ditching every aspect and moment of her life for the world to see. BobbiKristina good luck and may god bless.

Rhonda Walker

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 4, 2012

WOW please God help thid child before things get really bad. I really hope Whitney mother take some control over this girl really. All I can do is to pray for her my God bless her

BYRD

Posted at 12:59 PM on March 2, 2012

Why are you people coming out of the woods now! Oh, I get it You want your 5 minutes of fame huh… WOW! This one goes out to all the low life people that have so much to say about Krissy…..Post your own damn business and let’s all blog about how dysfunctional your own damn family are! To all the neighbors who seem to have a mouth full of negativity for the Houston family.. Wives/Girlfriends seek and you will find that your husbands/boyfriends are cheaters, and vice versa for the husbands/boyfriends. Your kids are smoking, having sex, skipping school, lying and are just as worst the only difference Krissy is apart of the entertainment world. Krissy, I hate to say this but retaliate and put their ass on blast just as well. It’s time to shut these people up.. Be careful how you throw others under the bus, your train maybe on its way!!!

Susan

Posted at 4:42 AM on March 13, 2012

I so agree with Byrd”s comment…it is so well put that I need not add my own.

Shay

Posted at 11:31 PM on February 29, 2012

You guys lie so much it’s disgusting. Her birthday is march 4! I repeat march 4!!!!!!!! Leave her alone. She didn’t ask to become a celebrity. Her mother was a celebrity. I feel sorry for her.

Carolyn Moffett

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 29, 2012

Press, leave her alone. The best we can do for her is fast and pray. I plead the blood of JESUS over Bobbi Kristina. LORD I ask that you would protect and heal her of the loss of her mother. I ask in the Name of JESUS that you would comfort and strengthen her, and surround her with godly praying people. Her mother is very dear to her and is greatly missed. I will continue to lift her up to the LORD. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!

miemadre

Posted at 11:58 PM on February 28, 2012

We must all remember that bobbikris is still a child and she will be grieving for some time,yes she need to feel loved and she needs her family to be with her in every way possible,she need hugs and to be told that she is loved….lets not badger,cause were not in her shoes…lets show support and possitivity…

angel of love

Posted at 10:13 PM on February 28, 2012

Death is not something that should be taken lightly. We should be praying for her at the time of mother relocation. We should not be focus on the past. We are not here to judge one another, that is God job. We should place ourself in there position. We would not like it. As God say we must love one another.

Tonya

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 27, 2012

Last comment Amen to that!!!

Leave her alone. She’s going through enough already!!

Shirley

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 26, 2012

I agree, please let this young lady grieve in peace! Its bad wnough that they wont let Whitney rest in peace, now they are going after Bobbi Kristina, Please God protect this young lady from the voltures of this world, (the media)

Chace

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 25, 2012

Tired tired tired and more tired of the BS lies and trashing of this poor child, Whitney and her fam. Instead of cursing like I want to and saying mean things about the media and people who trash these people and judge, I’d rather say and do what Whitney would and that’s I’ll pray for them because it’s obvious the media and the journalist has the soul of pure devils

Haley

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 25, 2012

Asia and Melanie j, def feel the same way. Melanie j, you said you are inclined to believe the media is trying to send Bobbi krissy over the edge, well I’m inclined to believe that god truely knew what he wanted Whitney to do and that’s bring us that beautiful face, great sense of humor, elegance, the ability to have god in her life and continue havibg faithand the most beautiful voice to ever sing. And when he saw how people judged and turned on her and how cruel this world was he said no you are way too good for this and they have given you too much pain. Come home with me

Melanie J

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 25, 2012

I don’t believe the story as I didn’t believe the lies spread about Whitney. I’m fed up from this garbage that people call journalism. Enough is enough. This girl is grieving. I’m inclined to believe that you people want to send her over the edge. With all that crap Whitney went through I don’t believe anyone could bare all that pain without going over the edge. Just because other outlets are reporting this trash doesn’t mean that everyone should stoop to the lowest level and do the same.

Asia

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 25, 2012

Ok when will this nonsense stop already. I’m not even their family and I’m having a hard time processing the fact that Whitney isn’t here so I can’t even imagine what they are going through. I understand gossip and lies is what the media make their money off of and I understand that it provides us people with entertainment, but come on this j’s far from funny. This should be illegal. This poor baby just lost her family. Cissy lost her baby girl. Now if Whitney wouldn’t have died, we wouldn’t even be hearing about this at all. That girl is grieving and yet the media feels the need to keep going with what tortured and tormented Whitney and help put her in depression and in the ground. I’m literally sick to my stomach