Selena Gomez Gets Heart Tattoo On Her Wrist — Is It For Justin Bieber?

Thu, February 23, 2012 10:29am EDT by 50 Comments
Selena Gomez Tattoo

Selena stopped by Under The Gun, a tattoo shop in Hollywood, on Feb. 22 to get inked up. Do you like her tattoo?

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber now have another thing in common — a tattoo! The 19-year-old singer got a heart tattoo and an eyewitness tweeted that Selena wasn’t nervous at all!

“She got a little heart tattoo at Under The Gun, in Hollywood by Louie Gomez,” Jordan Sandoval tweeted. “@SAMMYY_xo No, she wasn’t nervous. She is way cute.”

Jordan, who works at the shop, says the store’s owner Louie Gomez tatted up Selena and that she knew exactly what she wanted! As far as we know, Selena went to the store alone and Justin wasn’t around.

Do you like her tattoo, HollywoodLifers?

— Chloe Melas

More Justin & Selena News:

1. Justin Bieber Gives Selena Gomez A ‘Pre-Engagement Ring’ — New Report
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals Her Sexy ‘Girl Crush’
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Almost Kiss In New Music Video

Taylor swift

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 1, 2012

Selena, how come you didn’t tell me
About this? I can’t believe you!

Taylor S.

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 1, 2012

Selly, why did u do that?

wut

Posted at 3:59 AM on February 26, 2012

selena’s tattoo isn’t a heart, it’s a music note. just by the way.

Selenafan55869

Posted at 10:38 PM on February 24, 2012

Aww its so cute I love Selena she has always been my amazing role model and I will always love and support her :)

Chocohalic

Posted at 10:05 AM on February 24, 2012

I don’t get why everyone is calling Sel a famew****.Last time I checked she was winning emmys, TCA’s, and Academy Awards while Bieber was still on youtube. Keep in mind, that Justin wanted to meet HER, made the first move on HER, and flaunts HER all of the time. Its not her fault or Justin’s. There famous, and everything she does or he does is gunna be a headline the next day.She naturally attracts attention.

Thank you!!

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 24, 2012

Thank you!!! I hate how peoPle get so desperate for a reason to hate that they call her a famew****. I agree 100%with everything you said

Asddfghjkl

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 24, 2012

Lol, wut. She has NEVER won an Oscar, bro.

Rose

Posted at 9:50 AM on February 24, 2012

lmao… Justins turning her to the dark side…

katara

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 24, 2012

At least its small but….at least it symbolises her love foe family,friends and….BOYFRIENDS!

GO SEL

Kelly

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 24, 2012

At least, Selena’s tattoo is small and tasteful. And if she gets tired of it, it shouldn’t be too hard to get it removed.

Just a person

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 23, 2012

It’s funny how people are calling her a bad role model for getting a tattoo that’s probably a centimeter big, yet she walks out of a recording studio in the middle of recording a song to visit a terminally ill fan and gets basically no recognition for this at all. And also did it ever occur to anyone that maybe just maybe she got it as a symbol of love for someone special to her like her mother, fans, sister (who unfortunately died in a miscarriage), or even Justin (as this article suggests).

Monica

Posted at 7:43 AM on February 24, 2012

i totally agree

selena

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 23, 2012

q lindo tatuaje q bien ss lo ma sele jaja…..

ThatOnePerson

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 23, 2012

That ain’t even noticable!
Maybe she wanted to see what it’s like…..
but still its kinda pointless
#NoHate <3

Ssk

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 23, 2012

You morons! That’s not a real tat!

Lmao

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 23, 2012

Lmao it is real. Fail.

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 23, 2012

I really do not get those people who are saying that they are disappointed. Look at it. It is a really really small one (just like the brains of those Bieber “fans’who are threaten her.) You can barely see this tattoo.

This does not change the fact that she is a role model for young and old. Because she took her responsibility and took a very small one.

c

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 23, 2012

omg if she was nervous that’d be hilarious! thats like the tiniest damn tatto ever!

anonymous

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 23, 2012

I dont think she got it for Justin.. But i know he was there with her when she got the tatoo!! Theres a picture of him there with her!! Theres nothing wrong with her getting a tattoo,, its so small, you can barely even see it! Shes a grown woman, she can do whatever the hell she wants!!

Justinia

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 23, 2012

She got the heart tat on her wrist so it slides up and down the shaft of his p while she’s pulling his wanker. You see, he’s got the same thing on his p and when the hearts are rubbing together you can hear the mantra “ohm” all around the room. So romantic. Let’s all say “ohm” to get these pervs started…ohm my.

lexi

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 23, 2012

i think it is cute and has mean, it is not a random thing and hello she is 19 going on 20 this summer she can do what she wants

Me

Posted at 12:46 PM on February 23, 2012

First when i saw this article i was like NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! But well it is very small and it was her choice so i am happy for her. Im not a Justin Bieber hater but i think his tattoo of Jesus is just weird and Selenas heart tattoo is better. Again im not hating im just expressing my opinion.

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 12:12 PM on February 23, 2012

That’s cool that she got a tattoo. it’s small. it’s her decision. Let her do what she wants. It’s not like she got a huge face on her leg (ahem, Justin). If you’re going to be “disappointed” in Selena just because she got a tattoo, then that’s your problem.
i’ve always wanted a tattoo.

that’s your problem

Posted at 5:19 AM on February 24, 2012

Obviously you have your problem that remind me a fun girl named Brenda,You both very similar in a particular area

Matt

Posted at 11:41 AM on February 23, 2012

First off, I’d like to say that I Love & support Selena a great deal. Having said so, I must also express disappointment in Selena for getting a tattoo; I always thought that Selena was better than that you know above tattoos (which she’s done) drinking booze (which fortunately she hasn’t done), & drugs (again fortunately she has not done). It breaks my heart that Selena would diminish her amazing beauty with a tattoo, I really wish Selena really understood just how Beautiful she truly is an that getting a tattoo is just not necessary. While I am disappointed in Selena for getting a tattoo; I still Love & support her an yes I do adore her there’s nothing that’ll change the fact that I hold in my heart just as every single Selenator does. I can’t help but feel that perhaps Selena didn’t or doesn’t realize how much her fans really do care about her & as such I accept my part of the blame for not giving her the support she deserves/needs. Sadly, Selena getting a tattoo will only increase the attacks from haters. :’-( Selena is going to need all the Love & support from every single Selenator she can get. Again, Selena has my Love & support forever. What about you other Selenator’s can she count on you?

P.S. Just because Selena did something I’m against doesn’t mean she’s lost my respect because she has not & will not ever lose my Love, Support, & Respect period. An for those who don’t like it; go fly a kite.

Jerney

Posted at 2:15 PM on February 23, 2012

Shes a teenager. Teenagers are supposed to do crazy stuff. Just because she is a “idol” doesnt mean she cant live a normal life. What would you do if you were a teenager and famous? Probably the same thing. She has to try things.

c

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 23, 2012

wow you’re a pus$y! it’s her decision and if adding art to her body makes her unattractive then you’re an idiot too. Tattoos are beautiful and if you “love” her as you claim you do then her body decorations shouldn’t matter

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 23, 2012

It is actually a really really small one. So, There is no possibility that it could diminish her amazing beauty.

Me

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 23, 2012

I agree with the original post.

sisi

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 24, 2012

Dude, its a freakin’ heart! How come Justin can walk around with Jesus on his leg and nobody cares, but selena gets a barely noticable tatoo on her hand its freakin’ world war three? Its not like she put it on a innapropiate body part or anything.

Selena fan

Posted at 11:19 AM on February 23, 2012

I Always wanted a tattoo like that but on my wriste tho iLovee selena gomez shes a pretty good role model shes my idol i cant wait till her spary comes out i wanna get it,i love her and justin alot<3

starry

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 23, 2012

no wonder bieber army always stay behind her

btw brenda right she always find to attention to a public
whatever she do ,kissing,swimming,dancing,hugging,singing, fighting ouww no selena don’t show your fhoto in a public when you get fighting with biber ……that’s annoying always show every your move to public …. !!!

Smh

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 23, 2012

Lmao your comment is pathetic. Basically all you said was that Selena acts like a normal teenager so that gives people the right to hate her. I didn’t know kissing your boyfriend in public or going swimming was considered a plea for attention. Plus Selena doesn’t make everything she does public, the paparazzi do. She does absolutely nothing wrong but yet people like you always find a reason to hate her, and just like your comment it’s pathetic. I really hope one day people will grow up and just let her live her life instead of criticizing her every move

jade

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 23, 2012

thats like the smallest tattoo ever! I hate it when people do that, whats the point..

alexa

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 23, 2012

it looks good on selena gomez

A fun girl named Brenda

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 23, 2012

Honestly idgaf!! Hoemez will do anything for attention, how about shell jump off the iffel tower without a parachute and die! Now tht will atract alot of attention! It will also amuse me and make laugh my butt off!

Wow

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 23, 2012

You are sick and your comment is pathetic. I’ve seen you in other articles about Selena hating on her and it’s really idiotic. If you dislike her why would you click the video? And while your sitting behind a computer screen wasting your life hating she is out there living her dream, making millions, and being completely adored by millions. On top of that I’m pretty sure that your nothing but a jealous belieber who needs somebody to slap them back into reality.

ii

Posted at 10:54 AM on February 23, 2012

my words

Bridget

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 23, 2012

I’ll do it.

Stay in School

Posted at 10:52 AM on February 23, 2012

“Brenda”, why don’t you show us how it’s done first!

chris

Posted at 2:07 PM on February 23, 2012

guys don’t listen to brenda i have seen her comments on a justin bieber fan page she must be 12 or 15 year old belieber jealous and demented

c

Posted at 2:17 PM on February 23, 2012

*eiffel *attract

axel

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 23, 2012

wow a fun girl named brenda you are in one of those justin bieber fan site i have seen our stupid comments i guess when your an ignorant teen only stupid things come’s out of your mouth and the only thing in are my balls.

Stupid

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 24, 2012

Shut the hell up @agirlnamedbrenda! the only Hoe is you! Excuse her for getting a stupid tatoo! God… if you honestly thought she went to get a tattoo u need a microscope to see for attention, then go screw yourself! Then I’ll be laughing my but off!!!