Robert Pattinson: 64 Per Cent of Married Women Would Leave Their Husbands For Him!

Thu, February 23, 2012 9:46pm EDT by 25 Comments
Robert Pattinson

Watch out, Kristen Stewart! Can you believe most wives would rather ditch their significant others for Robert Pattinson ? Would you?

Apparently it’s not just Twi-hards who find Robert Pattinson sexy! Turns out, there’s an awful lot of married women who have R-Patz listed as their “hall pass” from their husbands.

In a poll conducted by iVillage, the 25-year-old actor was 64% of women’s favorite celebrity for whom to leave their husbands. Here were the other options:

Ryan Gosling: 13%
Ryan Reynolds: 11%
Matt Damon: 6%
Jason Momoa: 4 %
Jason Segel: 3 %

Would YOU leave your significant other for R-Patz if given the opportunity?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

More Rob:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart — 7 Of Their Best Friends Talk About Their Love
  2. Hollywood’s Hottest Kissing Couples: Rob & Kristen, Justin & Selena, And More
  3. Robert Pattinson Says He’s Too Old To Play Edward Cullen In Another ‘Twilight’ Movie

LisaB

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 1, 2012

At least take your job seriously enough to report statistics correctly. You can’t legitimately extrapolate the results of a voluntary iVillage poll and apply them as if they are the results of a random-sample, methodologically sound poll. That said, I totally get the result of the iVillage poll. I think an astronomical number of people voted (though I’m sure people could and did vote more than once) and it’s at least good for a chuckle. He should give lessons on how to be a man (that women want), if only other men would take those lessons … He’s not perfect, but mmm,mmm …

Christie

Posted at 11:50 AM on February 27, 2012

I think he should make people’s mag sexiest man alive. I would not cheat on my husband of 17 yrs with anyone. But I am going to say he is an extremely good looking man. He seems to be fun loving and kind as well as sexy and I have really enjoyed his acting and wish him and Kristen nothing but happiness together I myself think they are a beautiful couple even better than Brad and Angelina.

Samantha

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 26, 2012

Haha I find that cute.To bad he has a girlfirend<3

d.harris

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 25, 2012

i think that when women look at rob ,they see edward cullen.most fans has gotten so mixed up in this.edward is like a perfect man for every woman in an ideal world.but,knowing the world as i have experienced—all that glitters are not gold.iam a huge fan of rob because his work in twilight rekindles many womens love and romance again.for that i thank stephnie meyer and the whole crew of twilight saga.as for my husband,he is more handsome than rob, a beauty with brain,one of the best heart sugeons alive—–i will not exchange him for no other.we are gods gift for each other.

THATS WHAT MEAN

Posted at 6:51 PM on February 24, 2012

WE HAVENT HAD BOOK LIKE THIS SEND GONE WITH THE WIND. IM PROUD OF THEYS PEOPLE.THERE ACTING SKILLS WERE FANTASTIC.THEY PICKED RIGHT ONES [I THINK] FOR THIS MOVIE.I SEE ALL OF THEM IN FUTURE ACTING MORE MOVIES WITH US WATCHING BEPROUD FOR HAVING THEM SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR OUR LOVE LIFES

Ashley

Posted at 11:22 AM on February 24, 2012

Whatever….anyway he’s already Kristen’s boy…no one can take him away..robsten forever

wow

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 24, 2012

you can calm down its only a poll no one is taking him. And no one said that robsten will be around forever, you little girls need to chill

c

Posted at 10:42 AM on February 24, 2012

wow that’s depressing.. why are these women even married if they would leave their husbands for someone they’ve never met? I for one don’t find him attractive and would never leave my boyfriend for him (and we’re not even married!) Shame on you ladies!

rsd

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 24, 2012

“You are not even married”: This is why you would not leave him. Give it 5 years…

tiffany

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 27, 2012

lol lol 5 years…i have only been married for two and I would not leave my hubby but would seriously have to sit and think if one night with Rob was a choice…lol…he is sooooo sexy! and your right its not Robert P. that I love it’s Edward Cullen!!!!!! Stephanie wrote the most romantic booookkk EVER!

hope and pray

Posted at 9:10 PM on September 20, 2012

Are you blind? He is the hottest man on earth! And sexy….Oh my GOD!!!!!!

Michelle

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 24, 2012

I’m a HUGE Rob fan, but wouldn’t leave my husband for him or anyone. He’s the best.

Dee

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 24, 2012

Well said TRH37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacalyn

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 24, 2012

Well I’m one who wouldn’t leave my husband for Robert Pattison.I am sure he’s nice enough but his looks are not my taste and well…he’s not my husband by a long shot.First of all I love my husband,my husband is better looking in my eyes,I had my beautiful son with my husband.My husband has been by my side for 14 years through sickness and health.This Pattison has not done jack for me and means nothing to me.That’s just me!

aquarius64

Posted at 7:54 AM on February 24, 2012

I bet R-Patzz tops the list as the guy men can beat up for going after their wives.

Michele

Posted at 8:25 AM on February 24, 2012

That’s a derogatory thing to say; there has never been any evidence that Rob goes after married women. It’s they who chase him and I highly doubt he’s interested.
Michele

Karen E.

Posted at 8:31 AM on February 25, 2012

Hey Michele,how are you?First off I think a lot of women dream about leaving their husband,if it came right down to it and Rob came A knocking at their door they would run and hide.Rob is not interested in married women,not when he has a beautiful young woman such as Kristen..I had when the news we read about Rob and Kristen is all negative,mostly all of it.There are how ever has been some positive news about them,not much I might add.Who could compare with Kristen?She is young gorgeous and is not worry about Rob,these gossip rags have to sell there mags some how,so they make up a lot of bull#### about them.Ah yes some of these women do dream a lot about that being the word dreaming..Franking I think that it makes Rob lol at the stories.So Rob and Kristen keep strong,and if your new home has A fire place I would use all the rag mags as kindling material to start your fire lol.Well as always peace,prayers and love to all the family members 2 and 4 legged.Keep doing what it is you do,because i personally think that you are soul mates and are going to grow old together ,but then again that is just my opinion.karen E.

anna

Posted at 7:04 AM on February 24, 2012

i think some woman are getting crazy they should go for brain check up

Jacalyn

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 24, 2012

Right on girl!

florencenightingale1

Posted at 3:53 AM on February 24, 2012

R Pattz is not a teenage dream, he ‘s marital affair. I m 37 & i love him for his acting skills n killer looks. Thankx Rob for bringing love back into my life.

TRH37

Posted at 8:36 AM on February 24, 2012

Well said., I too am 37 & I LOVE Robert for his acting skills,talents (singing) and his KILLER Looks as well,personality and soul the most…. He is def. not just a TEENAGE DREAM…..DREAM Imagination Marital Affair maybe. :) But, only in my DREAMS!!!! :) xoxo Nothing wrong with that. IT’s healthy, means us older women aren’t dead.,because we are allowed to DREAM TOO! :)

Thank-you to Robert and Kristen for re-newing the LOVE I already had in my life.,with their unique love for each other and the chemistry we all see between them on/off screen. They make you remember what LOVE and LIFE is all about. :) xoxo Love them both.

florencenightingale1

Posted at 3:50 AM on February 24, 2012

R Pattz is not a teenage dream, he ‘s marital affair. I m 37 & i love him for his actind skills n killer looks. Thankx Rob for bringing love back into my life.

bunda ratih

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 23, 2012

he’s kind like a perfect man who women ever dream of..they will do anything for him…i would too..!!

hope and pray

Posted at 9:12 PM on September 20, 2012

I Second that! He is HOOOOOTTTTTT!

dandilion

Posted at 10:35 PM on February 23, 2012

He looks like a regular guy, nice smile.. sense of humor and isn’t into extreme grooming.. they are spellbound in this age of metro-sleek, preening boy toys.. ha ha