Rachel Crow Reveals She's Working On The Pilot Of Her New Show

Thu, February 23, 2012 7:57pm EDT by 8 Comments
Rachel Crow Nickelodeon

HollywoodLife.com had the pleasure of chatting with one of our favorite pint-sized stars from ‘The X Factor’ and she told us all the details about her brand new deal with Nickelodeon, her pilot TV show and her album!

Known for her sparkling personality and powerful vocals, Rachel Crow won our hearts while she was competing last season on The X Factor and now she’s ready to take the small screen by storm on the Nickelodeon network. HollywoodLife.com had the opportunity to chat with the 14-year-old performer while she was perusing Kari Feinstein’s Oscars Style Lounge Feb. 23 at the Mondrian in Hollywood, enjoying products from brands like Rembrandt, Capella Hotels, and more.

HL: How excited are you with your new Nickelodeon deal? So much great stuff has just happened for you…
RC: I am very excited, I can’t even breathe! Its just such a big thing, its really great! It’s been really cool!

HL: We heard you’re going to be doing some episodes of Fred. Were you a fan of the show?
RC: Well, I watched the movies for Fred. I grew up with Nickelodeon on, so when Fred came out, I thought it was very funny! Then, when I realized that I’ll be on some episodes of Fred it was pretty awesome! It looks like that I’ll be on about six episodes, it’s a really cool thing to film and it’s very fun to be on set. We all really have a good time!

HL: What do you think your album will sound like? Have you started to record anything yet?
RC: Well, we are about to start, we are still in the process for all of that. It’s going to really be a Rachel album. It’s going to have a lot of big notes; it’s going to be fun and funky and hopefully, we can get some people to rap on it as well.

HL: What do you think of all the changes to The X Factor and the possibilities of Britney Spears joining the show?
RC: Well, I love all the judges that are now off, they are amazing and will do great things.

HL – Do you want to also have your own show like… Rachel, The Show?
RC: Most definitely, I am going to shoot a pirate… (laughs)…a pilot for a new show and I am really excited for that. We are in the first stages with it so we are still figuring what it’s going to be about…

We would love to see a show starring Rachel and wish her nothing but the best with her blossoming career!

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Rachel Crow News

1. ‘X Factor’ Star Rachel Crow: Lands Record Deal & Nickelodeon Show!
  2. ‘X Factor’s’ Rachel Crow’s Imminent Disney Meeting Will Cover TV, Films & Records
  3. Rachel Crow: I Want To Be The Next Justin Bieber

jenna

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 30, 2012

Ian so glad that Rachel is going to be on her own show I love her she sing fanatics

micheal

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 28, 2012

Racheal. We in Uganda love u so much. U are an inspiration to our. Children dying everyday of HIV. War and poor feeding. You an angel without wings.

Remember the African child as. U soar

Love
Micheal
Kampala
Uganda

Becky

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 24, 2012

Rachel you are amazing at your age I was totally amazed at how much talent you had in that little bubbly pint sized body. I am so proud to hear you are just beginning a long road of stardom WOW I just Loved You keep that sweet smile and quirky sence of humor and reach for the moon I am sure you will catch a few stars along the way. I truly enjoyed watching you perform I just couldnt believe you were so young and girl you are FABULOUS :)

Laarni

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 23, 2012

It seems like she is in a hurry to grow up…. dressed like that! ewwww

Becky

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 24, 2012

Why would anybody post an eeeww about this precious talented little girl Rachel live your dreams don’t listen to the negative haters you sure have what it takes you Go Girl I Just Love You with your quirky bouncy smiling little doll

Tori

Posted at 2:29 AM on February 24, 2012

No. I agree… eww!
I do however think she has the prettiest eyes!
But that dress does not look good on her. I thought she was older. It made me think she was older until I read the article.

Ashley

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 25, 2012

Eww… was exactly what I was thinking about you cunt!

Ashley

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 25, 2012

You’re eww… Get a life hag!