Lea Michele & Cory Monteith Dating: Why She's 'Head Over Heels' In Love

Thu, February 23, 2012 4:56pm EST by 98 Comments
Lea Michele and Cory Monteith

There’s been buzz about this small screen couple falling for each other in real life, but now HollywoodLife.com can tell you exclusively how Cory Monteith won Lea Michele’s heart!

Glee fans have been “shipping” this real life relationship for awhile and now it’s finally become a reality! Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are, in fact, dating and a friend close to Lea tells HollywoodLife.com just what makes Finchel such a great couple.

“Lea is head over heels for Cory,” our source says. “Lea says it’s because she and Cory started off as good friends and then their relationship just blossomed.”

The 25-year-old actress broke up with her long-time boyfriend, Theo Stockman, last September and started dating Cory, 29, a couple months later, after working with him for the past three years.

“Lea and Cory have an amazing friendship,” the insider explains. “They are basically best friends. Lea feels she can be silly and totally herself in front of Cory. They also have a lot in common. Lea says what she adores most about Cory is that he is always making her laugh and reminding her not too sweat the small stuff. Plus, he’s gorgeous!”

We’ve always thought Finn and Rachel made an adorable couple on the small screen, but Finchel is even cuter now they are officially a real life item. Do YOU think Cory and Lea are good together?

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Glee News:

1. ‘Glee’ Paying Tribute To Whitney Houston On This Week’s Episode
  2. ‘Glee’ Recap: Mercedes Struggles With Her Feelings For Sam
  3. ‘Glee’ Sneak Peek: Ricky Martin Gets Sexy As The New Spanish Teacher

Ariana

Posted at 1:50 AM on June 30, 2014

They seem like the best and cutest couple ever

Hahah

Posted at 10:41 PM on April 3, 2013

I think they r a great couple and they seem like they r in good things😜😚

Ali

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 30, 2012

I adore Monchele-Cory & Lea both seem authentic and really perfect for one another off the screen. I love Glee, but I am not as sure as others on the Finchel pair…

Animation, digital art studio based in italy kurageart

Posted at 12:02 PM on May 24, 2012

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented on your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

senuke blast

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 23, 2012

Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular publish amazing. Wonderful job!

backlinks

Posted at 5:19 AM on May 23, 2012

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really one thing which I feel I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I am having a look forward to your next put up, I’ll attempt to get the dangle of it!

jayleen

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 11, 2012

i think you guys are an amazing couple i love your guyses show

felisia dewi

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 3, 2012

.they are the best couple.they are cute

Damian

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 27, 2012

This has “publicity stun” written all over especially because it is a friend of her who is giving details (she’s an attention whore)

Glee Fan

Posted at 3:41 AM on March 24, 2012

sorry for my spelling mistakes i ment: dating, and, LOVE

Glee Fan

Posted at 3:37 AM on March 24, 2012

I agree with u sophia moore i always felt like killing Jesse while he was datng Rachel because i thought her anf Finn… super cute… now they started dating its cool but BUT whe they date in real life its even better: I OVE GLEE BUT WHAT I LOVE MORE IS::: FINCHEL OR LORY!!!! WHOOW♥♥♥

sohpia moore

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 21, 2012

OMg they are so damn cute together!! i hope they stay together for a long time because a match like that its really hard to find!!! :D

Mrs.Monteith

Posted at 8:49 PM on March 14, 2012

I think there a great couple they are best friends too and they are really in to each other she and Cory both love each. Other very much

Oddy

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 8, 2012

Love Monchele y’all are haters lol Love them no wonder finchel is such a good couple because it’s NOT a act <3