Kate Gosselin Cries: I'm So Lonely Because No Man Will Date Me — New Video

Thu, February 23, 2012 9:17am EDT by 17 Comments

The mom-of-eight appeared on Dr. Drew’s self-help show on Feb. 22 and broke down while talking about her non-existent love life.

Kate Gosselin can’t fight the tears anymore. When the former reality star appeared on Dr. Drew Pinsky‘s Lifechangers, she broke down crying for the first time ever on national TV. But what did it? When Dr. Drew asked Kate about her dating life, she wept, “I’m completely alone.”

“I mean, I’m so lonely,” Kate cried. “I clean up the house, put the kids to bed and there I sit.”

Kate’s TLC show Kate Plus 8 was axed from the lineup in September and now Kate works as a blogger at Coupon Cabin.

“No. I’m too busy. I think a lot of my friends who are being constructive say ‘gosh, who are you going to meet that is going to be able to deal with eight kids?'” Kate says. “My answer is always if they can deal with eight kids in our situation it probably will be the person. It will sort of prove it.”

But Kate isn’t looking for someone to take on her burden of eight children, she just wants companionship.

“I think a lot of people mistake that and think someone is going to come in and help you co-parent eight kids, how do you expect that?” Kate says. “I don’t. I mean, I don’t expect someone to come in and financially provide for my kids, I mean, they’re mine, that’s my job. So, just to have somebody there.”

— Chloe Melas

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

More Kate Gosselin:

1. Kate Gosselin Has A Secret Kardashian Obsession
  2. Kate Gosselin Limits Her Kids To One Christmas Gift Each
  3. Kate Gosselin Doesn’t Get Kids On Christmas Day

paok

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 6, 2013

Se ve sabrosa

cristian ronaldo

Posted at 7:43 PM on June 9, 2012

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i got here to go back the prefer?.I am attempting to to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

Free Android Applications

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 29, 2012

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually something which I feel I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I’m having a look forward on your subsequent publish, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

Emma

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 29, 2012

Her 15 minutes of fame was over a loooong time ago…

Joey

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 24, 2012

She sure recovers quickly from crying… She can’t date because her married boyfriend goes everywhere with her. They get to be there for each others divorce. He was the primary cause of hers and she is definitively the sole cause of Stevie’s. Thank God she can’t bake anymore brats without a test tube. Yet she claims to be such a good christian?? I am pretty sure ALL religions frown on adultery?

Sue Nevin

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 24, 2012

Oh come on, stop blaming the test tube 8 for Kate’s lack of dating. There a million people out in the world who have lots of children and they have and find partners (& most of them don’t have as much money as KG).

She is so pathetic as a mother. The kids are blamed for everything. How come know one holds this exploitative mother accountable for her bad behaviors?

susan

Posted at 9:57 AM on February 24, 2012

sad but she did it to herself . she wanted to have the spot light on herself and she got it. maybe she should check brad pitt out . he loves kids and she might let him wear the pants instead of the other way. as of now he is a lapdog for the other one.also from what everyone has seen her body gaurd and she have been hitting the sheets.

ZOEY

Posted at 1:23 AM on February 24, 2012

NO ONE DATES U BECAUSE U HAVE 8 KIDS,YOU LIKE BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENSION & YOU NEED VOTOX.

me

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 23, 2012

she sits there alone!? well u can’t get her off twitter and who would date this egotistical narcisstic selfish creature that emasculates her ex husband, the father of her children every chance she gets!? oh i bet the line is so long to date this biotch…..bwaaaahhhaaahhhaaaa

HI 50

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 23, 2012

She’s a pathetic victim of her own circumstance. She sucked the life out of everyone around her and now she’s crying. I thought she despised people who behaved victim-ish? She made fun of Jon when she slapped on the face. Dr. Drew was a jackhole for comforting the victim-ish Momster Dearest. Guess he didn’t watch the episodes where she mistreats everyone around her, including her kids.

NO MAN will want to be around her for long, except for Steve Neilds. Of course everyone knows Steve uses the Gosselin children as his personal ATM machines. He’ll jump off the bandwagon when there’s no more $$ to drain out of the machine. UNLESS, he’s in it for the long haul b/c he’s having an adulterous affair with Katie Kreider. Can’t wait till that story breaks.

Sharon

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 23, 2012

I’m so glad I found this today…I needed a good laugh!

Cleo

Posted at 1:49 PM on February 23, 2012

I heard Rusty Rockets is available for companionship only. Or how about Chewy of the Chelsea Lately show. That would be enough to get another reality show. Open your mind to the possibilities.

MOM

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 23, 2012

Perhaps if she didn’t alienate all of her friends and family that were around at the start of the show, or if she hadn’t completely emasculated her husband publicy for many years, didn’t say rude unkind things to EVERYONE around her she wouldn’t be alone. She is living the life she created for herself it’s just unfortnuate her children have to be subjected to or witness her bad behavior.

rachel s.

Posted at 10:37 AM on February 23, 2012

BOO-HOOO!

Dash

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 23, 2012

Maybe she shouldn’t have totally emasculated her husband on national television for years. Maybe men would be more willing to date her if she wasn’t such a grade A witch with a B.

blueberry78

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 23, 2012

i agree

Jay

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 6, 2012

Egotistical,narcisstic,talentless,star-wannabe,all come to mind when I think about you, Kate. I knew something stank in the show, when Jon would come home from work, and the kids would mob him because they were so glad to see him. I also thought it strange that on one of your family trips to an amusement park, none of the kids wanted to sit with you. If you want sympathy, it’s in the dictionary. If you want companionship, you might try to be real!