Jenelle Evans Shows Off Her Sexy Bikini On Twitter

Thu, February 23, 2012 10:59am EDT by 26 Comments
Jenelle Evans

Rusty Shackelford

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 27, 2012

The WHORE needs to lose some weight. She’s looking pretty chunky.

aga

Posted at 12:21 PM on February 26, 2012

wcale nie seksi

Oli

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 29, 2012

hahaha seems jealous! why don’t you show a picture of you here so we can judge you?? mmmmm you seems not to be that good right?

Oli

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 29, 2012

sorry! i was responding to Rusty Shackelford

Greenush

Posted at 7:33 AM on February 26, 2012

Are we hard up for stories?
What kid hasnt seen the mother in a bathing suit?
Get real.
Are we saying that a kid should be aloud to go to the beach because they may see a woman or a girl in a bathing suit?

Get a life and a clue!

Eddie

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 24, 2012

I think she has been thur a lot in life , and needs for everyone to try to treat her with some respect for trying to better herself , it isn’t easy to be perfect in life and nobody can say that they are . In stead of beating her up with bad remarks , try to raise her up with the good she is doing and trying to do . She will always have ups and downs in life but I pray she will learn from it and keep moving forward in life and stay strong for her and her son .

laura

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 24, 2012

hahahaha so because shes in a bikini shes a bad mom? Get a grip you guys will write anything to put her down.

mel

Posted at 9:15 AM on February 24, 2012

she is still a young woman, she should be proud of her body and it’s only a picture, I know many women who are moms and wear a bikini at the beach so why shouldn’t she when she’s like 20? Everyone would see her in a bikini at the beach either way…

Alisha

Posted at 12:29 AM on February 24, 2012

Seriously this is not a reason to make a big deal…I think people are so used to making a big deal of things she does and this is nothing. I know a lot of moms that post pictures of themselves in bikinis…. What is wrong with her doing that? And how exactly does that make her a bad role model to her son?

alana

Posted at 11:40 PM on February 23, 2012

Wow a tramp with a tramp stamp, fitting huh.

Jenn

Posted at 7:33 PM on February 23, 2012

That girl has a perfect figure. The only reason why there are people having little hissy fits about Jenelle’s baithing suit pics is because they are jealous and/or insecure about their own bodies. There isn’t anything wrong with the pics. I hope you haters don’t ever go to the beach lol! You’ll sit there being angry the entire time….hating on all the people with nice bodies & cute baiting suits. lol! The jealous comments that females make always make me smile. I can’t help but love it :) Seriously though…if you don’t like your figure then do something about it. Don’t hate on the people with nice bodies. It can’t be any fun going through life being all angry & having your big girl panties up in a knot.

mel

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 23, 2012

She has a little muffin top

Janie

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 23, 2012

So its not okay for a 20 year old mother to post a pic of her in a bikini. But it’s okau for other famous moms to pose tastefully nude in national magazines? Yeah, that makes sense….

Dani c

Posted at 2:49 PM on February 23, 2012

Questionable? Really? How is a bikini picture Hurtin her 2 year old son? Other women have gotten praised for their “bikini bods” post child birth… Why is Jenelle a bad person for doing the same? Report some real news already!

joe williams

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 23, 2012

Jannele Evans should have her inbred hillbilly brain lobotomized.

hgd

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 23, 2012

cough cough she is a a slut!!

nekka

Posted at 1:50 PM on February 23, 2012

Ok seriously its not a big deal I’m 20 and a mother of a 2 year old and if I had a body like jenelle id post it too jus because ur a mother doesn’t mean u have to hide urself in a bikini if its such a big deal bout postin it online and what jace will think then what will he so called think if she wears it in public lady get real. She’s not goin to ruin jaces life by postin a pic of her in her bikini

cris

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 23, 2012

if i were a mother at 20 i’d probably kill myself.. good luck

gbtw

Posted at 5:11 PM on February 23, 2012

i hope you don’t become a mother for a long time, with that attitude. you should choose your words more carefully.

Erica

Posted at 12:33 PM on February 23, 2012

WOW… calm down old lady. Your jealousy is showing. I don’t think her posting pics of her bathing suit is hurting Jace. Seriously… chill out with attacking Jenelle!!!

Rai

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 23, 2012

Its so dumb how this blew up! Its a bikini, shes not naked, and jace cant get onto twitter. So like, really ?

Cat

Posted at 12:30 PM on February 23, 2012

Its just a bathing suit its not like shes posting a nude pic or something I dont think wering a bathing suit and taking pics is going to scar my kids

Sofia

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 23, 2012

She’s her own person even tho she has a son, you know… And gosh, what do you think will happen with Jace because of this? “Omg, my mom takes pics in her bikini and puts online, I think, just to get the images out of my head, I’m gonna take drugs and sleep around when I’m older…”
Pssh, he’s fine. Her being in a bikini has nothing to do with how she handles Jace. Everyone need to stop pretending that all of yall are so much better then Jenelle and that everything she does will harm him. He will grow up just fine. Maybe you should tend to your own kids instead and make sure that they grow up to be warm, loving, understanding people and not to judge other people…

Stephanie

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 24, 2012

So in order to become a good mother you have to dress like an amish? The only reason people bad talk others is pure jealousy.

Sofia

Posted at 5:45 AM on February 25, 2012

That’s not what I meant at all! I meant that she can dress however she wants and it shouldn’t be a big deal. Jenelle looks great in that pic and I can’t see how it would hurt Jace. And besides, kids doesn’t need to be wrapped with bubblewrap. Paople are way too protective of their kids. If they fall, they’ll get a bump and itll be forgotten two seconds later… it wont give them permanent scars. And neither does stuff like posting a pic online. I like Jenelle, and I think she’s trying to step up alot for Jace and I’m proud of her for that. I have no need to put her down, if that’s what you thought.

Heather

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 23, 2012

It’s just a swim suit she lives by the beach. He is going to see girls in bikinis all the time. So do you think that a Victoria’s secret model should never have kids just because they pose in swimsuits or there bra and underware. My sister is a swimsuit model and she is the best mom I have ever met. You are absolutely ridiculous. Leave her alone. She may not do some things right but there is nothing wrong with this.