'Bachelor' Host: Courtney Robertson Needs To Apologize To Ben Flajnik

Thu, February 23, 2012 9:40pm EDT by 10 Comments
Courtney Robertson And Ben Flajnik

BetaGiveaways

Posted at 12:49 AM on May 5, 2012

Woah this weblog is excellent i really like reading your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You recognize, lots of persons are hunting round for this info, you can aid them greatly.

Shelly

Posted at 8:30 PM on March 4, 2012

The ONLY reason Courtney said that she regretted treating the other girls like crap was because it was what Ben wanted to hear. She wants to “win” and the only way to “win” is by playing Ben like a fiddle and she’s doing it quite well.

I can’t wait to watch “The Women Tell All” I hope when Chris calls on them they aren’t all weepy that he rejected them. It would be hilarious if they all said “After I saw Ben on tv, he did me a huge favor by not giving me a rose. Who cares? Why are we here anyway?” Then ALL of them get up, walk out and go to a club and have fun leaving Ben sitting in the studio by himself with no one wanting an explanation or hearing anything he has to say. NOW THAT would be a GREAT SHOW!

bonnie

Posted at 12:03 AM on February 29, 2012

None of it is important…the cat was out of the bag a long time ago as to who one….they had to do something to make people watch. I bet I don’t again.

Tasha

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 26, 2012

Who cares!

jan

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 23, 2012

I grew up feeling like no one would love me because I wasn’t beautiful. I owe this fear partially to movies and shows like the Bachelor. The movies always portrayed the less attractive girls as the slapstick comedian who was cast for the laughs. She was the funny sidekick to the beautiful heroine who finds love in the end, while her very plain Jane friend is overlooked. I could never imagine the plain Jane making love. After all, she didn’t have a perfect body. There are only a handful of films like The Truth about Cats and Dogs where this isn’t true, although even Jeanine Garaffalo’s (sp?) character in that movie was pretty. But just recently I read a very funny and heartwarming novel that helped me to see that true love can come to the plain Janes (and Joe)s of the world. It is called What the Heart Sees. The author’s name is Janice Zick. I found it at the Desert Breeze Publishing.com site. Oops, no spaces. What a breath of fresh air it was. I love, love, loved it. I laughed and cried throughout the book.

jojo

Posted at 10:45 AM on February 23, 2012

Can’t convince me that the producers didn’t add that “oh, I have been so mean to everyone else” until more recently. She doesn’t say it on film, it is said while showing clips of the show. She probably called that sound bite in.

cookiefan

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 24, 2012

Yeah and she went back to the farm and recreated the exact time of day and outfit too!

Go back and watch the clip. It’s from the day if her hometown.

Courtney and Ben connected on day one and all the other girls were jealous. They tried to sabotage B and C’s relationship from day one by gossiping about her to Ben. As far as I’m concerned THEY owe Courtney and Ben an apology.

getreal

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 25, 2012

Actually, you go back and watch it. The part where she says she felt bad was a voice over. I think they are adding things in now because he picks her and they don’t want America to still be hating her. Plus, in the interviews where they show her, she’s wearing the same top but none of the jewelry she was wearing that day. Also in the episode, the whole time they were eating with her family, they already had the rings one, then it shows them leaving her parents place and then doing the fake wedding where she plagiarized lines from Sex & the City. Courtney fail and editing fail.

alley

Posted at 1:17 AM on February 28, 2012

love your comment..i totally AGREE!

alley

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 28, 2012

You are probably courtney or courtney’s family member… thats why you love her so much.. hahah.. pathetic