Cissy Houston Should NOT Leave Bobbi Kristina Brown Alone, Say Insiders

Thu, February 23, 2012 7:01pm EDT by 42 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Drugs

Bobbi Kristina Brown is at home with her adopted brother in Atlanta, Georgia for a dental appointment, but two experts tell us they are very concerned for the 18-year-old celeb’s well-being, considering she’s unstable

The last thing Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, needs right now is to be left alone by her family during her time of need. The 18-year-old girl is currently on suicide watch, after having two nervous breakdowns following her mom’s death less than two weeks ago. However, she’s currently in Atlanta, Georgia with her 22-year-old adopted brother for a few days, which two health experts tell HollywoodLife.com is dangerous for her well-being.

“At this point she should not be alone and needs to be around strong and positive people,” NYC-located relationship expert Diana Falzone says. “The fact that she has been hospitalized and had a traumatic loss, means she needs a strong support system — because if she becomes lonely as an alleged drug user, she can be thrown into a downward spiral.”

Bobbi Kristina has a history of abusing drugs and alcohol, which is the primary reason our experts are concerned and believe she should stay with her grandmother, Cissy Houston, in New Jersey right now.

Dr. Jeff Gardere, a contributor to healthguru.com, tells us, “I think Bobbi Christina needs more than her brother to watch over her. She needs a number of family members near her right now, especially after the tremendous shock and trauma that she has had to overcome.”

We agree — Bobbi Kristina needs a support system during this tragic time. Our thoughts and well wishes are with the teen as she struggles to grief her mother’s passing.

More Whitney Houston News

1. Bobbi Kristina Looked ‘Wasted’ At Whitney Houston’s Burial, Says Insider
  2. Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Was Not Doing Drugs After Funeral, Insist Relatives
  3. Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Thinks Her Family Is Using Her

Bruce DiGiorgio

Posted at 12:37 AM on February 26, 2012

She will be OK as long.as she.secludes herself from the vulture like media. Her grandmother is uniquely a woman of Godly faith.

Toni

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 25, 2012

My prayers go out to Bobbi Kris. I wish people would stop speculating and gossiping and pray for the Houston family.

Brenda Fortson

Posted at 11:50 AM on February 25, 2012

God Bless the Houston Family. And Bobbi Kristina needs to say with her Grandmother for now. She needs Family right now. God is trying to talk to her but she is not Listening. I hope she be okay . I will keep her and The Houston Family in my Prayers God is Good All The Time. God Bless.

Cookie

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 25, 2012

I wish the Houston Family lots of Peace and Love. And I will Keep everyone n my Prayers. God Bless Bobbi Kristina.

linda martin

Posted at 9:53 AM on February 25, 2012

Hey did anyone consider B.K. wants to do well. Let’s pray she goes in the right direction. Girl is bout to be rich, pray that she gets it together. God is the answer!!!

riana

Posted at 11:02 PM on February 24, 2012

I think that bobbi kristina need to go an stay wit her grandmother because she need somebody to watch over her u don’t know what she can she do. Am so srry because she lost her mother she was so close to her mom

Ingrid H.

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 24, 2012

I believe that Bobbie need “around the clock” supervison. Give her space enough that trust goes so far, but know what she’s doing at all times and watch the company that she keeps. I don’t hear about her going to church but that’s definitely a good place to start. I don’t too much about her brother, but if they smoke and drugs together or even if he does it, this is “NOT” a good arrangement for her. Bobbi is need to be told that she is loved, beautiful, and that people are here for her. Never throw in her face, “you’re going to be just like your mom or dad” but speak prosperity and what she has to offer(her singing career)to the world. Be positive and watch God change her.

Matt

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 24, 2012

Yeah…because grandma did such a great job when Whitney needed intervention.

Denise

Posted at 7:40 AM on February 24, 2012

Everybody needs to mind there own business and leave this child alone. It’s some cold hearted people in this world, none of us knows that family story. The media will say anything to sell there lies. Let this child live in peace, she deserves that much. Her mother’s name have already been dragged through the mud. Do she have to be done the same way?

Chasity

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 23, 2012

I wouldn’t pay sonya any attention..she’s just one of those people who hide behind their computer screen and write negative things to get a rise out of people, but if she’s truely that hateful then I know people around her hates her..or maybe she’s just that miserable. But anyway, I’m not going to entertain her comments so I’ll just say what I think…Bobbi kristina should be left alone by the media because they are part of the reason why our beautiful Whitney isn’t with us and if they don’t stop with the lies and stalking then Bobbi will def be on the edge of another breakdown. Bobbi krissy should only be in contact with her father if she wants to and from the looks she doesn’t want to and that’s understandable.

Stevie

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 23, 2012

Sonya it’s people like you who make this world so hateful..it’s apparent that you are the devils child. You should do the hole world a favor and stick your head in the garbage disposal and turn that switch on

Lacy

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 23, 2012

Sonya, you need to pray because with those hateful words you deserve to burn in hell, hoe dare you say something like that. This isn’t a game nor a comedy show; a beautiful and incredible woman died and a girl lost her mom. What kind of person would say that. It is people like you who cause so much pain to others. People like you should be locked away..and I don’t mean any harm but sometimes I wonder why isn’t it ugly hateful people like you who lose their lives rather than the good people. I hope you get the same hate talk when or if your parent or child dies..those are strong words I just said but that comment made me sick to my stomach and tears in my eyes

Courtney Suggs

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 23, 2012

I think it’s sick that people are actually writing this crap knowing there is no sources. I find it sick that people actually believe this crap and have the nerve to question the Houston family as if we know what’s going on because we live with them. I also find it so disturbing that people arevsaying that she should go with Bobby brown when we dot know their relationship. The only thing we know is she live with her mom and was with her probably 95% of the time. What we also know is the statement that the Houston lawyers releases which states Bobbi left that funeral on his own and he signed a agreement telling him his seating arrangments which was with the family and it stated that he was not allowed to attempt to try and connect with Bobbi at that funeral unless she wanted that…in other words it’s evident that they are somewhat estranged. With that said, Bobby brown showed his main priorities when he chose to stay at the concert when his daughter had just lost her mom not to mention he left the funeral and went to perform. Most fathers would put that crap to the side and be there for their child. If bobbi Kristina wants to be with her dad I’m pretty sure she will because she is grown now. What needs to happen is the media should leave this kid alone because all of the nonsense gossip and lies is what will set her off to have another breakdown or worse. They made it hell for Whitney from beginning to end and now they are doing the same to her. Her being with her adopted brother isn’t bad because when I lost one of my parents I wanted to be alone for a while because all of the words and comfort and hugs and pity in the world didn’t bring me any happiness. It was through being by myself and praying and talking to god and sometimes keeping myself busy when things got a little better. That was long ago and I still grieve. The more they keep this up the more she will struggle. And I’m not even gonna mention the national enquirer releasing those photos of Whitney in her coffin because I’m sick to my stomach. This crap should be illegal

sonya

Posted at 10:54 PM on February 23, 2012

bobbi kristina is a crackhead like her mother whitney she cant be helped

angel

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 25, 2012

My family and I all loved Whitney and bobbie krissy I think should stay close to her grandma for now. My heart goes out to her and with god by her side she gone be alright..

Bruce DiGiorgio

Posted at 1:02 AM on February 26, 2012

Sonya what are you upset with? Are you angry? Why? Comments like that what is the purpose? Attention? Upset,hurting anger regarding instance in your life? Or just bored?

Candi

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 28, 2012

Sonya, really? ???? Kill yourself!

countress

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 23, 2012

The truth is and i know it’s kinda hard to understand,,,,but bobbi need to be with the one person she really needs the most and can help her most right now….and that’s bobby….her father. No matter what peoples may think of him…he loves his daugther. Cissy and the whole houston family is only hurting her more by “thinking thaat know what is best for her”. No matter what you may read about…..bobbi loves her father and wants him in her life. As long as she is with her father,,,,she will have a lil peice of her mother because in a child eyes…..mom AND dad is one.

Ms. TeTe

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 23, 2012

Chrissy you not alone you have your adopted brother ya need each other…

Shelly

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 23, 2012

I don’tt believe this story. If Bobbi K was on suicide watch her grandmother would not let her out of her sight. I agree Bobbi K need strong and positive people around her at this time and I’m hoping her adopted brother is one of them.

I wonder if the family have thought about letting Bobbi see a grieving counselor?

Ms. TeTe

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 23, 2012

Chrissy beautiful like your mother stay positive and live your life at least you know your mom is in a better place…. She want you o live on and be happy…

Bobbi Christina

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 23, 2012

Bobbi Christina should sign away her rights to her mom’s estate and see
How fast the RELATIVES flee her! Please her adopted brother is therewith her what happened to the interventionist that she had with her at the funeral! That he said that he is in charge!

Ella

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 23, 2012

What’s amazing is all this commentary on this poor girl. It’s wonderful that people are concerned for her, but I wonder if all the attention is healthy. Shouldn’t every one of us who have no ability to be there for her in person let her heal on her own? This article calls her a “celeb,” but she’s not. She’s the daughter of a celebrity. No one should have to go through the trial of their mothers death with this kind of attention. It’s not right.

linda

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 23, 2012

she needs her grandmom and someholyghost fill peoples around herthat not afraid to stand up to these dark forces in prayer and praising god to tell that devil to loose that. young lady and let her go.I speak peace in her life,peace in the midst of a storm.

Sage

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 23, 2012

I think the last thing Bobbi Kristina needs is to be around that dysfunctional family of hers especially when not only are they selling the rights to funeral footage but they are also suspected of taking that coffin photo of Whitney to the tabloids…..

I knew that when they tried to demonize Bobby as someone that was trying to take advantage of Bobbi Kristina that is was really THEY who were plotting to do that!

Bobbi needs to be with her father!

fay

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 25, 2012

she is being very rude to cissy houston . I don`t wrong bobbi from taking the drugs because that`s what she growed up seeing her parents doing

Denise Charles

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 23, 2012

Everybofy needs to mind there own business. Don’t Jude her glory till you hàve heard her story. Get a life. God is in control. Of everything

kimberly

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 23, 2012

i belive u they should leave her alone her mom just died and on the other side they can be proective cause her mother just died and she could kill herself so its kinda twisted

Shay

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 23, 2012

You guys are wrong, her being suicidal is purely speculation. She should get a lawyer and sue some of these media outlets. How about leaving the girl the hell alone? stop telling her HOW to grieve. She’s not a minor and she can go and live wherever the hell she wants. Frankly, I’d want to be alone after my mothers death. she’s never really been around her family much as told by whtney’s godmother. Her closest family members live in Atlanta. why should she leave her brother and close friends and family to flock to some unknown place?