'Teen Mom' Maci Bookout Wants Her Ex Ryan Edwards Back

Wed, February 22, 2012 1:28pm EST by 36 Comments
Maci Bookout Boyfriend

Mscheeks

Posted at 1:18 AM on August 29, 2012

Omg so fake, sounds fake, not true

Ms.Cupcake

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 28, 2012

I am really disapointed with Maci. Why would you talk somebody into buying a house if you’re really still in love with your ex. I really feel bad for Kyle and I don’t think he’s ugly either, personally just because of his personality I think he could do better.

Lulu

Posted at 6:46 PM on August 25, 2012

Maci isn’t faithful like I thought she was. She WAS my favorite. But now I just think she isn’t a nice person. If she always had a “thing” with Ryan…. DON’T DATE SOMEONE ELSE!!! Kyle was a WAY better father than Ryan will ever be. I know that Ryan has grown up but wow really?! And Ryan has a girlfriend. And he calls Maci stupid all the time. Kyle should date someone better than that…

Amy

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 25, 2012

Ryan is mean to Maci. Kyle was a really good step father to Bentley! I always knew Maci and Ryan still had a thing.

Kortney

Posted at 5:58 PM on August 9, 2012

Team maci and ryan all the way!! There seems to be some special spark even when they fight :)

lexi

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 5, 2012

even though ryan treated her bad and didnt really help with bentley i think maci and ryan should get back together and i have to say ryan is hot and that is not why i want them to get back together is because there family and family should be together and i think bentley would lov it if his mom and dad where back together

Courtney H.

Posted at 10:48 PM on September 10, 2012

Bentley WOULD love it if his mom and dad were back together, but not if its not meant to be, bc there would be constant bickering just as there was before, and Bentley would be stuck in the middle of it. Family is supposed to stick together, but not if its not in the best interest of the child.

M

Posted at 10:24 PM on June 26, 2012

I think Maci and Kyle should stay together… But if she loves Ryan and he’s finally grown up- GO FOR IT!!! :)

MJLOVE

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 23, 2012

Ryan and Maci should get back together !!!

:] KayKay

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 10, 2012

Ryan is missing out on what he has with maci , she is BEAUTIFUL, a great mother & Sweet He should know he’s missing a special someone.. i think they should get back together they made a WONDERFUL couple

Alexanderia Lewis

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 22, 2012

i totally agree they should work this out

JACi

Posted at 10:33 AM on May 30, 2012

Actually i’m from where they are from and Ryan wasn’t the problem. Maci is the huge problem

Amber

Posted at 4:22 AM on June 28, 2012

Maci seems kind of controlling…and I’m sorry but she is not that pretty. I think Kyle was a guy to fall back on! Ryan has definately grown up alot and is now a great dad! I can see Maci “Whipping” Ryan if they were to get back together again!!

Courtney H.

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 10, 2012

why is Maci the problem? What happened?? Just curious…she seems to be an amazing mother. Big fan of the show. Just wanted to know…

Boy's Bible: How to Turn Text to Sex in Just 20 Minutes

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 14, 2012

I always offer people some rare precious information to help people who are struggling for something hard but failed out of their hard time. It is not easy to support people at very right point because gold is always hidden itself deeply in the sands or rocks and people see sands or rocks only while he/she is standing by even tons of gold resources. I’d like to recommed you this just because I am “gold” stuff discoverer professional for years and it is my pleasure to help people who really need the stuff to reslove their problems. Belive me this really works like a charm! Jeena Percy

amused reader

Posted at 12:02 AM on May 7, 2012

All of this sounds completely made up. Hahahahahahahahahahahhahha im dying

Danielle

Posted at 3:38 PM on April 2, 2012

I’m not that into this show. But I always did like Maci. I don’t know. It seemed to me like Ryan didn’t treat her all that well. However, for Bentley’s sake, and Maci’s, I hope they can be a nice little family. It’s always best that way.

Alexanderia Lewis

Posted at 12:20 AM on August 22, 2012

but after a while they need to work things out for benitly

Spark

Posted at 6:43 AM on March 17, 2012

Made for each other :)))) hope they reunite!!!!

megan

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 12, 2012

I total think that mack and Ryan should get back togather they would be the cutest couple EVER and it would be best for Bentley to have his real mom and dad but don’t get me wrong kyle seemed like a good guy on the show but if Ryan does want to get back togather with maci he has to step it up a notch and be more of a father to Bentley and more of a bf or husband to mack its time for reality ryan

t

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 6, 2012

Ryan and maci were meant to be, i knew she still liked him, but so did he. yes not every relationship is perfect n now that they knw what went wrong, they can fix it. its good to hve both parents, bentley life would be happier.
They make a cute couple tooo.

Natalie

Posted at 2:32 AM on March 5, 2012

TO BE HONEST I THINK HER HEART & SOUL IS WITH RYAN.

nancy

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 2, 2012

sounds like something that came out of some lame teen movie haahahahaaa
i mean c’mon
“He read her diary last summer and found out that she was still holding onto feeling for Ryan and that she still wanted to have sex with him.

I am a 21 yr old mom and i dont now any moms who still keep a diary, i got rid of mine at 14!!

I love Maci shes one of my favorite teen moms, but sounds like she needs to grow up a bit (when it comes to love and men).

sounds like a big fat joke to me!!!!!!

patty

Posted at 5:36 AM on March 1, 2012

Also think kyle is better. but we can’t lie to our heart.
It’s very predictable that the next turn with Ryan will finished again, even they’ll try. Because it didn’t work the last time. there will be the same arguments and problems.
Kyle is very nice and i wish you to make a good decisions for you!

Kelly

Posted at 1:37 AM on March 1, 2012

Ive just watched the last but one episode where maci was dictating to Ryan what he can do as far a going out when he has Bentley. It is so clear to see that she is jealous of him. And the threatening him with not seeing Bently Maci you need to do some major growing up!!! Or just try and give it another go, if hell have you back after being a real cow!

Maddy

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 29, 2012

Ryan is so hot, you could tell maci still loved ryan even when she was with kyle. I hope they get back together for bentley.

sowhat

Posted at 2:49 PM on February 28, 2012

Neither maci or kyle were ever actually good looking, ryan was and he turned out to be a douche on the show. After he got mature and started taking care of his kid she now wants him back, why? Because shes all about who looks best and who will be better on the show. Kyle was stale and had no personality, ryan was always doing something to make headlines. She’s all for herself and she isn’t that good looking.

Ally

Posted at 2:44 PM on February 28, 2012

If she gets back with Ryan, she’s so not my favorite anymore. Kyle is way better than Ryan will ever be. Maci, don’t be STUPID.

Kaylie

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 24, 2012

Maci broke up with Kyle. And she reportedly did so because Kyle cheated on her. If that comes out to be true, I wonder how many people will turn on Kyle. Ryan may have been a total douche, but he never cheated when things got rough. You have to give him that.

That being said, Maci can find better guys than Kyle or Ryan. Ryan was a total douche to her when they dated and Kyle completely used her for her fame/money and was too lazy to go get a job instead of living off his girlfriend who is a mother and could put that money towards Bentley.

helen

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 2, 2012

Actually…. ryan DID cheat, thats why she left him. havent you atched the show, in season 1 or 16 and pregnant when maci is calling and caling him in the middle of the night and he doesnt answer bc hes out clubbing??
later on the show they reveal he cheated on her

megan

Posted at 12:45 PM on March 12, 2012

That’s true but thy also said he was drunk and he said Sry to maci I mean give the guy a chance

megan

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 12, 2012

I totally agree w u kaylie I would leave my bf if he cheated on me over something stupid ha Ryan was a jerk but he never cheated on maci when thy argued and u got to think about Bentley its not all about the looks and how happy maci and Ryan will be ya it is alittle but its about BENTLEY if any of u peoples have kids u would no how difficult it is to have to drive around and have to share ur kid w ur ex when he doesn’t take care of there own kid its hard being an only parent trust me I would no I thinks ryan and maci should get back togather for Bentley sake and I think thy would be a really good couple

amber

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 24, 2012

maci, your so pretty and a strong person, but kyle is a much better person than ryan!