'Teen Mom 2' Recap: Jenelle Evans Faces Jail Time AGAIN

Wed, February 22, 2012 12:45am EDT by 10 Comments
Teen Mom Recap

lisa

Posted at 1:32 AM on January 29, 2014

I think leah is already cheating on jeremy……kailyn is selfish and mean…and jenelle gets her way by making her mom feel bad and poor jace always comes last in jenelles life. Chealseas doing good with what she has.

fresno furniture stores

Posted at 2:03 AM on June 28, 2012

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This submit actually made my day. You cann’t believe simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Angie leathers

Posted at 5:53 AM on June 11, 2012

Janelle is not on the right track! She needs to loose keifer’s number and forget that she ever knew him! Hr is a waste of skin! I tthinknjanelle is a hard head and will never learn a lesson until something drastic happens!

Info Apa Adanya

Posted at 6:37 PM on May 8, 2012

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the internet will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

Sanchezv

Posted at 12:55 AM on March 6, 2012

These poor girls are ostracized to the whole world no one knows what they go through janelle has a bad co dependency problem always needs someone their kaolin is torn remember these girls are young and hurting and they turned to the wrong things ladies learn from your mistakes and move forward don’t look back run like heck from the things that hold you back or hurt you move forward but always learn if I could say anything it would be god can do all things he can change anyone if we make him our first priority good lick to you ladies:)

cutie pie123

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 26, 2012

Jenelle do right stupid

Dr Drew

Posted at 6:26 AM on February 24, 2012

not just kailin all those girls are nasty… they glorify teen pregnancy… the funniest thing is they put all the blame and fault on the guys??? what about these trashy teen girls constantly spreading their legs to any guy that comes into their lives????

090

Posted at 12:49 PM on June 7, 2012

You’re an idiot.
Get an abortion. Spreading your legs to any man is just as bad as sticking your dick into any hole.

thisworldisnotenough

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 23, 2012

Kailyn is a mess\

that chick has issues

LDS

Posted at 9:58 AM on February 22, 2012

Jenelle seems to be on the right track and I wish her well.

Kailyn is a nasty girl. plain and simple.