Taylor Swift VS. Rihanna: Whose Twisted Blonde Updo Do You Like Better?

Wed, February 22, 2012 12:00pm EST by 9 Comments

These two singers definitely have different senses of style, but their latest updos are so similar!

Taylor Swift wore her blonde hair straightened and pulled into a twisted updo at the premiere of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax and Rihanna wore her blonde hair straightened and pulled into a twisted updo at the 2012 Brit Awards. Both stars are even showing off their bangs! Which updo do you think looks best? Vote!

Rihanna’s look is quite demure for her — where is are her corkscrew curls and multicolored strands? This look is fairly typical of Taylor’s style, but the complicated hairstyle is not something she has tried before. Which look wins your vote? Sound off below!

Eden Univer

love jennifer

Posted at 5:01 AM on May 28, 2012

rihanna hairstyle are fabolous and greate.keep gt up.

Shiawase

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 13, 2012

Umm I dont intend to sound mean but I think most black people look bad with blonde hair. (And Im black btw.) But Taylor’s blond hair is so pretty and looser updos look better than the super tight ones.

Kiley

Posted at 6:17 PM on March 25, 2012

Rihanna looked a lot better with red hair. Taylor swift is truley one of my fav celebs and I LOVE her hair its sooooo cute!!! I love her front bangs she has inspired me to get those too!

Kathy

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 9, 2012

Rihanna’s hair looks like it’s four different colors…so tacky.

idontgetit

Posted at 9:46 AM on February 24, 2012

I don’t like ALL of Tay Swift’s music, but I do have to admit, blonde hair looks really good on her. Rhianna on the other hand, is an untalented bum who cant even speak english. I went to one of her concerts and it was a complete waste of money. She couldn’t sing or dance. And I don’t get why black people dye their hair blonde. STOP DOING IT ‘CUZ IT LOOKS UGLY AND STUPID! RHIANNA, GET SOME TALENT AND STOP WEARING THAT SAME FREAKIN’ DRESS IN A DIFFERENT COLOR EVERYWHERE YOU GO!
love~ idontgetit

tiffany

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 7, 2012

shutup u dont even noe what ur talking about if u think tht she cant sing then u should see her alo sessions and if u think she cant dance then go see her pon de replay video and if you think tht she cant speak english she can she jut has an accent because shes from barbados and she lived there most of her life and listen to her inerviews she can speak english and the only reason she died her hair blonde is because f an photo shoot for elle and why arent black ppl dye there hair blonde because they want to change it up and not look the same all the time and rihanna is a rally good singer the reason she sounded bad in the shows cuz she had like 100 dates and on top of tht she had 2 albums and a bunch of singles do u think ur voice gonna sound perfect if u work non stop for months?????

Silvia

Posted at 2:50 AM on February 24, 2012

Ya,Erin’s right!

Cathy

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 22, 2012

I love Rihanna’s hair! Absolutely,
tho I think Taylor’s hair is SO Taylor!
So this one goes to Taylor!
You go girl!

Erin Fowler

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 22, 2012

TAYLOR’S FOR SURE!!
I LOVE IT,IT’S LIKE ROSES!