Do You Want Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart At The Oscars? Join Our Campaign

Wed, February 22, 2012 3:13pm EDT by 36 Comments
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Demi

Posted at 7:37 AM on February 25, 2012

Its an absolute outrage that Rob and Kristen haven’t been invited to the Oscars because most people watching only wanted to see them!
The Oscars would get millions more viewers if they attended, Robsten would make the night complete!
If they don’t go, most of the world will complain.
They deserve this more than half of the idiots that have been invited.

Toi

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 25, 2012

Are you serious? I had no idea they weren’t invited? That was EXACTLY the reason why I was going to watch it. Well at least now I know what I will NOT be watching tonight…

TRH37

Posted at 10:45 PM on February 24, 2012

YES! I would love to see them WALK TOGETHER down the Red Carpet.,If that is what they want. It would be amazing to see them together like that on such a special night…, LOVE THEM….They deserve to be recognized for all their hard work. They are an amazing couple on/off screen… xoxo

Elizabeth Leeor

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 24, 2012

I want kstew and rpatz to attend the oscars together!

alejandra

Posted at 4:48 PM on February 23, 2012

let them desarve to be in the oscar. elijanlos to present an academy award.have a good track record.robsten we.

c

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 23, 2012

you’re like children.. grow up.. they’re not invited so quit whining

sabrina bellino

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 23, 2012

Ellos tienen que estar en los premios Oscar. Se lo merecen por todo lo que han logrado el año pasado. Los dos son grandes artistas y no es justo que no los concideren los productores del oscar. tendrian que estar se lo merecennn
VAMOSSSSSS ROBSTEN!!!!!!

Muthu karthick

Posted at 7:55 AM on February 23, 2012

I along with my co twihards wish Robsten at Oscars in Nokia studio, Los Angels!! Oscars will look gorgeous with them!!

d.harris

Posted at 7:06 AM on February 23, 2012

please,this is degrading.you cannot force the oscar to do such thing ,just because we like rob and kristen.their work will later speak for itself,just like other people who have won it.please do not do this to them.

Cintia Figueiredo

Posted at 4:28 AM on February 23, 2012

It would be wonderful to see them at the Oscars!!!

bluebird

Posted at 3:41 AM on February 23, 2012

OSCARS is BORING without the hottest celebrity couple ROBERT PATTINSON and KRISTEN STEWART!!!

sandhya

Posted at 7:06 AM on February 26, 2012

yeah,i agree with you a lot oscar is boring without rober and kristen

lynn sanny

Posted at 3:34 AM on February 23, 2012

God i want them to go pliz pl

ana cabana

Posted at 12:37 AM on February 23, 2012

i like both of theme to see at the oscar red carpet but is not their time yet . they should stay home and watch movie thats kristen love it may be perfect for theme next year thats be awesome to see theme

Kate

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 22, 2012

lol they are talking about them going or presenting at the oscar, not being nominated or getting a Oscar. Neither of them will get one, maybe in their 40’s and that’s a maybe, there are a lot of good veterans actors that have never won one, i will be dissapointed if the oscar will get that low.
I like both of them, but is not their time.

Nina

Posted at 10:23 PM on February 22, 2012

I think they should be there to present. They do have the highest grossing movie franchise out there at the moment; and I see no competition in the near future. The accomplishment of 5 films in what 3.5 years is a feat within itself.
With respect for that alone they should have been some of the first actors, along with other cast members, asked to present. Oscar should not discriminate against these actors just because their film was not nominated. They have literally broken all the box office opening night revs. Not to mention the dvd sales and it is what upwards now of 700b. Crazzzy!!!

well

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 22, 2012

I think Kristen has a better chance of going to the Oscar next since OTR is ready getting buzz.As for Rob well critics went brutal on acting in Bel Ami and alot of people are banking on Cosmopolis.Now I’m not trying to be rude because I have nothing against these two but I agree with Dallas there more actors/actresses that can act better then them.It also makes you think if RK weren’t together would the media like HL would be interesting in them? sadly no!I feel like there Relationship is more important then there acting.

Guene

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 22, 2012

I think it would be great if they both would show up at the Oscars and present together as a couple, we all know they are together and I think they don’t get the credit for there acting, they are both my favorite actors at this time, I think as they get older they will both be out of this world, they just need get use to being out in public, but yes they need to be at the Oscars. I mean I’ve seen some movies that were so bad and they have gotten an Oscar and your like What the hell??

Dallas

Posted at 8:49 PM on February 22, 2012

NO!!N0!!! OMG!!!! I am so sick of these two! There are alot of other young actors/actresses that deserve to be invited! These two can’t act their way out of a paper bag! This particular award has such an amazing history. We have been so very lucky to have had great actors/actresses in such amazing movies but these two? NO NO NO NO NO NO ……..

Lisa

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 22, 2012

Haha! Well said. Sick of her 6 *acting* traits: Blink, stutter, twitch, breathe heavily, run hand through hair, act moody.

Alexadra

Posted at 9:53 PM on February 22, 2012

They should total y be going. That’s just down right messed up. They are the BEST couple EVER!

Jean

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 23, 2012

you are a idiot !!!!

Jean

Posted at 2:48 AM on February 23, 2012

my comment of you are a idiot was for Dallas and Lisa.

lauralynn

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 22, 2012

I too think Rob and Kristen are both strong, amazing actors that are often overlooked when it comes to being recognized for their contribution to the film industry. However, it is way too late for Rob and Kristen to be able to properly outfit themselves for such a grand occasion as the Oscars. It takes months of prep time which is why invitations usually go out four month prior to the awards ceremony. To expect them to throw everything together in a matter of hours is beyond wishful thinking, it’s ridiculous!

Molly

Posted at 8:24 PM on February 22, 2012

Wish they would walk the red carpet together.. or present together. Ahh dream world!

Maya From Indonesia

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 22, 2012

amien…. :))))

bunda ratih

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 22, 2012

i really want them presenting the oscar…..i miss them a lot!

janet

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 22, 2012

I think these two are such amazing actors. They have proved that so many time during Twilight saga and their own movies their making now. So, I think the should be one of the top actors on that list to be honored for both their roles they have played.

janet

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 22, 2012

Judy a.

Posted at 6:45 PM on February 22, 2012

I love them. Admire their talents. Enjoy seeing them together. YES. Love to see them at the Oscars but understand if they are unable to attend.

katy

Posted at 4:17 PM on February 22, 2012

I think it’s fine them not going this year.

Jess

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 22, 2012

Oh Lord, here we go again!

HL, you should get your story straight. Rob and Kristen were each invited to this years Oscars. EOnline is saying that it’s most likely they won’t attend but that isn’t something special. Rob didn’t attend last year as Kristen didn’t the year before that. Maybe they weren’t asked to introduce clips or nominees but that doesn’t mean that they weren’t invited. Trust, the oscars want Rob and Kristen there to bring in their fans.

I know you guys need to always have stories on them but you need to get them straight. You are losing fans all the time because of your stretch of the truth and downright lies.

Sharon

Posted at 12:00 PM on February 23, 2012

I agree with Jess!!! They were invited but i really doubt they will show up ‘TOGETHER’. Come on guys they are wanting to keep their private life private. I’m a huge fan of their’s but i also respect them on not wanting to discuss their love life with the world. They are just like everyone else on earth the only difference is they are constantly being plastered on the net or tv and ‘WE’ aren’t. So if they don’t show or even if they do it will still be a BIG night for the other actors/actresses!!!!!