'X Factor' Star Rachel Crow Signs Deal With Nickelodeon For Own Show

Wed, February 22, 2012 9:59am EDT by 9 Comments
Rachel Crow Nickelodeon

Rachel reveals she’s in the early stages with the network!

She may have been prematurely kicked off the X Factor, but Rachel Crow is doing fine now. According to the New York Post, the 14-year-old singer just signed a deal with Nickelodeon for her own show!

“We are in the early stages now. We haven’t figured out exactly what we will do with the show yet,” Rachel said.

“I want it to be definitely very ‘Rachel.’ Something that shows who I am and who I want to be,” she adds.

Her mentor Simon Cowell is very excited for her. “I am incredibly happy for Rachel. This girl has it. We saw her potential at the first audition and Nickelodeon and Columbia are the right homes for her,” he said in a statement.

Will you be watching Rachel’s show when it airs, HollywoodLifers?

More Rachel Crow News

1. ‘X Factor’ Star Rachel Crow: Inside Her Successful Disney Meeting
  2. ‘X Factor’s’ Rachel Crow’s Imminent Disney Meeting Will Cover TV, Films & Records
  3. Rachel Crow: I Want To Be The Next Justin Bieber

Carla

Posted at 6:04 PM on August 5, 2013

Rachel is a talented, sweet girl who has a huge personality! I pray she reaches all her goals and pays it forward. I’m so glad she’ll get her own bathroom! Keep singing Rachel because you touch so many hearts!

Debra davis

Posted at 8:19 AM on March 5, 2013

God bless Rachel. Keep working, because you are definitely a force to be reckoned with. Listen to your parents and stay encouraged!

Sylvia from Uruguay

Posted at 12:21 AM on July 30, 2012

I’m glad to know you’ll have yr own show! U deserve it, you are a great singer! For me, you are the winner of the Xfactor! Congrats sweet girl.

tarissa

Posted at 7:40 PM on May 27, 2012

nice thats soo good for he …… i love her any way

maddy cole

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 21, 2012

Cool

Andrea

Posted at 5:08 PM on April 15, 2012

Thats so cool that your on Fred your a really good actress and singer!I love your character in the show.your going to be a big hit I loved u on the xfactor you were the best.i hope you like it too!

Tina

Posted at 2:14 AM on February 23, 2012

I think she’s going to be Big she’ll is definitely a star i wish she would have won but she still did way to go Rachel keep up the good work it does pay off keep following your dreams<3

kego

Posted at 10:53 AM on February 22, 2012

Welldone cutey!!!!!!
I know u will make errrybody proud.!!!!!

mary helen cook from scotland

Posted at 10:52 AM on February 22, 2012

i am so happy for the little lady she was so good she has made hur dream now she was put of to erlay in the x factor i could not vot as i live in scotland but i saw it hear on itv 2 hear in the uk she was my mums favret mine was josh it was a good x factor but one or to was terabel i did not like drew she was rubbish but i did not like that black man judge bulling hur it was not hur falt they gave hur rubbish to sing and astro all he could do was rap he did not do other kinds of songs so his mentor should watch what he is saying to otheres as his young man song the same week on week rachel did difrent songs each week that why my mum and i liked hur thats what drew should have don to hur voice was like to sad to me thats not what i like to liston to i like what rachel sang and and my favert was josh on rock week