Kourtney Kardashian Is Having A Baby Girl

Wed, February 22, 2012 9:39am EDT by 21 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Baby

South Africa

Posted at 3:17 AM on July 10, 2012

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are simply too magnificent. I actually like what you have got right here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which wherein you are saying it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a terrific web site.

Jeanea

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 14, 2012

I cant wait till kourtney has her litte girl she is going to be beautiful

Stephanie

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 20, 2012

the nae ka’niyah is not jus beautiful but unique and if ya dont like that u should p[ick a uniqe name like how you did with mason good luck and i will be watching your show every week i love you guys sooo much

Stephanie

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 20, 2012

I would just like to say for one i hope all of the kardashians see this, I am only 23 yrs old and i love them sooo dearly i think everybody needs to stop hating on khloe because she is robert kardashians daughter he raised her and he will always be her father nomatter what any type of paper says and i a so happy that kourtney and scott was able to fight through their hard times and stay strong for not just them but their new family too good luck kourtney and i a praying for you and your family that you will get past this hard time THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS BECAUSE OF HOW SUCESSFUL YOU ARE JUST LEARNED TO BRUSH IT OFF LOL

Danielle

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 15, 2012

Congrats on your new baby girl. I have to say I have never been one to be interested in celebs and I have never followed or been enthused by their life….. but I find your family refreshing. I enjoy watching the “realness” I adore the relationship between you all and can relate to a lot. Back to the babes… I have four children three of them are girls 3yrs and two 7 months its interesting raising girls and mentally draining at times because they know what they want and you cant get in between without having some strong willed clash. Its a blast doing all the girly things and teaching them how to be a lady and I’m blessed to have them. Courtney you seem to be an amazing woman and mother I enjoy your personality very much. I’m not sure if you read these comments but I think Amelia is a beautiful name and pairs well with mason!

karen

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 14, 2012

How about the name Mackenzie for a girl. Then they would have Mason and Mackenzie, I think that would be cute.

Amazon Women Unite

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 10, 2012

scunt Disic is just a sperm donor..that’s it!…Kuntney Kardashian has the cock n ball’s in this relationship…The Kuntashian’s catch their men, then castrate their men

Crystal morris

Posted at 7:49 PM on March 31, 2012

Congrats! I have 4 pretty girls! Girls rule!

Gemc1213

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 10, 2012

Kourtney @Scott,

Congrats, god bless you both for having a 2nd child, as that will give mason some company to play with.

Kourtney when you’re in New York and you need a sitter i’ll
be Happy to help, just email me.

Gemc1213

Posted at 11:46 AM on March 10, 2012

Kouryney @Scot,

Kourtney when you’re in New York and you need a sitter i’ll
be Happy to help, just email me.

kilo m

Posted at 4:36 AM on February 23, 2012

Congratulation kourtney

joie

Posted at 4:29 AM on February 23, 2012

She should name the baby Kamden . I think thats cute =X

Jane C.

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 22, 2012

great another spoiled shallow materialistic doe eyed person to add to the family. give me some act

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 22, 2012

congrats!!

EmperorN

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 22, 2012

First off who gives; second off disgusting…

Simmie

Posted at 3:01 PM on March 2, 2012

Apperently, you care if you’re reading about her and her pregnancy :) congrats Kourtney and Scott! :)

DALE

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 22, 2012

I read in a article yesterday that khloe was pregant with twins.

mina

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 22, 2012

Of course they would sell this story to a magazine. PATHETIC!!

Andrea Patrick

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 22, 2012

Although I am very excited that they are having baby number two I am sad that khloe and Lamar aren’t having any children yet..I keep praying a miracle will happen and that they too will be blessed with a baby bump I know how much they want children of there own. I’m a big fan of the Kardashian family and enjoy the shows. Congratulations Kourtney and Scott and baby mason..xoxo

malorey....

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 15, 2012

U should def keep all your baby , starting with the letter M. That would be cute!! Just a suggestion….

karen

Posted at 3:15 PM on May 14, 2012

I think Mackenzie would be cute.