Get Your First Look At Guess' Sweet Spring Styles

Wed, February 22, 2012 3:55pm EST by 5 Comments

Lilly

Posted at 6:53 AM on October 30, 2013

You are correct. Johnny Depp pulled major “strings” to make sure Heard was the new guess girl. Since the acting didn’t make her a star, cause she can not act, he is getting her modeling jobs. She is forgettable. I too do not like her and am surprised that Guess took her as their spokes model. Considering the fact that she is known for being a home wrecker!

JACK

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 25, 2013

I am so dissapointed in Guess’ choice for a new cover girl. That Amber is nothing but a fame seeking whore. I have loved every single Guess girl until now. She is just blah…I bet Johnny Depp paid Guess to use her as their spokes model!

shaunda

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 21, 2012

lilwayne is hot with his sexy slef he need to hook upwith me

Isabel

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 25, 2012

I was actually in Guess yesterday and saw all the clothes from the spring collection..they’re awesome!!! Too bad it’s way too expensive for the money my family and i have….someday, maybe. There were HUGE posters of Amber Heard and she looked stunning, like always!

Fred Mejias

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 22, 2012

If I’m not mistaken, “GUESS” was one of the first–if not THE FIRST–modeling contracts (dungarees) that legendary supermodel Adriana Lima partook in… Get the hint, Amber?!? Once AGAIN, Amber: you are a beauteous legend just waiting to happen. Rico loves you, Muffin.