Courtney used her sex appeal and flirtation techniques to make Ben fall in love with her — but sources close to ‘The Bachelor’ reveal that, for Courtney, it was all a game.
Courtney Robertson seems cold and uncaring as she manipulates Ben Flajnik into giving her his heart on The Bachelor. Sources close to the venomous vixen reveal the heartless tactics Courtney used to trap Ben while filming.
“Courtney looked at The Bachelor as a game,” a source tells Us magazine. “Ben was the prize, and she was going to win.”
Eliminated contestant Monica Spannbauer agrees: “Courtney was going to pull out any gun and any ammo necessary to make this work for her.”
This is how Courtney seduced Ben, according to Us magazine‘s sources:
- Courtney convinced Ben that she hadn’t been lucky in love lately and was ready to fall hard. “She came in and seemed very vulnerable,” an insider explains. “She talked about not getting asked out a lot.” But, another source claims that Courtney always had a boyfriend by her side throughout the 11 years prior to her Bachelor experience.
- She forced herself to start having feelings for Ben so that she wouldn’t lose sight of the prize. “Courtney said the guys she dates have to have status,” says a source. So when she found out that Ben was a self-made millionaire, she used that notion as the key to hold her on track.
- Courtney fed Ben every line in the book. “She knows exactly what to say to guys,” a friend of Courtney’s shares. Courtney has pulled that stunt more than once, especially during the Feb. 20 episode when she told Ben that she was falling in love.
- Courtney kept her enemies (the other women) at bay. “Courtney said her agent prepared her well and told her not to share any personal information with the girls,” the source states. “She kept in her corner the whole time. She never made conversation with the girls.”
- Courtney tried to scare the other girls away from Ben. “Those little jabs were tactics to try to intimidate all of us, to get us off of our game, and to take the focus off of Ben,” says former contestant Emily O’Brien.
- Courtney blinded Ben with her sex appeal. “Courtney knew Ben was sexually attracted to her,” shares contestant Jamie Otis. “She wasn’t shy to use it.”
- She mentally prepared for her attacks. According to Monica, Courtney took “four-hour [naps] before every event.”
- Courtney was aggressive. “[Ben] told Courtney once that she seemed like the only one who cared,” says Emily. “I wish I had been more forward.”
- Courtney dressed — and undressed — the part. “She was very particular about what she wore and when she wore it,” says the source.
But, final-three contender Nicki Sterling thinks that it won’t be long until Ben finds out all about Courtney’s lies. “You can only fool someone for so long before your true colors come out,” she warns.
BFFs — do you think Ben will realize that Courtney lied to him?
More Bachelor News:
- Courtney Robertson’s Ex Defends Her: ‘She’s Actually A Nice Girl’
- Courtney Robertson Is Mocking Marriage & ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik
- ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik: ‘Hearing Courtney Tell Me She Loves Me Made It All Worth It’