Chris Brown & Rihanna Back Together At Her B-Day Party — New Details

Wed, February 22, 2012 3:48pm EDT by 117 Comments
Rihanna And Chris Brown

Chris and Rihanna are opening up more about their love. At her b-day party on Feb. 13, they were all touchy-feely and getting close to each other on the dance floor. Get all the details on their flirt fest.

Chris Brown and Rihanna definitely seem to be a hot item again. Sources and witnesses reveal that they seemed like they were back together at Rihanna’s 24th birthday party on Feb. 13. Plus, find out why Rihanna can’t let go of her first love even after he brutally assaulted her three years ago — and why they may get back together quite soon.

“Chris was a strong first love for her that she wants to hold on to,” a friend of Rihanna’s tells Us magazine. “They had a violent, stormy relationship. Her friends obviously think this reunion is crazy — but nobody can tell Rihanna what to do.” They have reportedly been hooking up in secret for around a year now.

At RiRi’s birthday party, it was pretty clear that she wanted Chris. “Rihanna and Chris were very much together,” shares a witness. They arrived together around 1 am, and Chris stood by Rihanna as she cut into her birthday cake.

“He was touching her butt, rubbing her arm, and they kept dancing with each other,” the witness notes. “They seemed like a couple to everyone.”

“At one point, he went up to La La Anthony and said, ‘Isn’t [Rihanna] beautiful?’” adds the witness.

As previously reported, Chris asked every guest to sign a confidentiality agreement. The reason he did this? He didn’t want his girlfriend Karrueche Tran to find out that he was there.

“He will always love Rihanna,” admits a source close to Chris. “If she were like, ‘I want you back,’ he’d drop Karrueche in a heartbeat.”

But Rihanna wants to keep the upper hand in the relationship this time around. “She’s always had a soft spot for Chris,” another friend of Rihanna’s confesses.

“She likes the loose nature of it and she doesn’t want a boyfriend,” says the friend. “This is dangerous, and she likes playing with fire.”

BFFs — do you think Chris and Rihanna should get back together?

More Rihanna & Chris Brown News:

1. Rihanna & Chris Brown Are Telling Their Fans, ‘We’re Back Together,’ In The Most Powerful Way They Can — With Their Music
  2. Rihanna Holds All Legal Power Over Chris Brown, Says Attorney
  3. Rihanna & Chris Brown Release Two New Remixes Together — Further Proof They’re Back Together

bvire

Posted at 9:19 PM on February 20, 2013

One thing Rihanna taught about relationships Let no one, mean no one, get between me and my realationship it should be one on one ! me and him! only! then the rest! follow! bye!

bvire

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 20, 2013

They are diffently Back together? We Chrisanna no better! Yes! their back together! and Rihanna does not want Chris to go no where anymore its about her and him only!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye! eat them cookies.

Thereas

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 20, 2013

i’m so happy for chirst Brown and Rihanna to come back together,they i meant to be

yaaaahhhh

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 1, 2012

Lol well …. Rihanna said I wnt you back and he did indeed drop KT in a heartbeat!

IEvelyn

Posted at 8:51 AM on August 21, 2012

I’m happy that Rihanna is back with Chris brown ,I always wanted hr pappeness ,

Compact tractors for sale small tractors for sale

Posted at 11:45 AM on June 25, 2012

I’ll right away clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please permit me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Roman Blind Kits

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 16, 2012

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really one thing that I feel I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I’m taking a look ahead for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 4:54 PM on June 15, 2012

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular publish incredible. Great task!

~leleprettierthenu~

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 21, 2012

I THINK DEY DID GET BACK TOGETHR BECAUSE THEY MADE A NEW SONG CALLED BIRTHDAY CAKE AND I PRETTY MUCH KNOW THEY’RE NOT TALKIN ABOUT BIRTHDAY CAKE LOL 6101184 mi number text only

shaunda

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 21, 2012

what uppeople i think that they make a good
couple they need to have fatih for each other

shaunda

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 21, 2012

i think so to

PETER

Posted at 3:56 AM on May 18, 2012

THEY R MET 4 EACHOTHER

keisha

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 17, 2012

I Agree Wit Yu China Ppl Need 2 Mind Deyy Damn Buisness Nd Leave Chris Brown Nd Rihanna Alonee…..Damnn

keisha

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 17, 2012

I Knew Deyy Were Gonna Gett Back 2gether I Can By The Song B-Day Cake!!!! :)

wee wee

Posted at 10:45 AM on May 3, 2012

I think in life we all will deal with problems in relationships so no one should be quick to down chris & rihanna’s choice to be together the key words are their choice its not left up to anyone but them i love that they came out with their collabo birthday cake what better way to slap true love in the publics face i love it

Theresa

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 25, 2012

You are all idiots. Learn how to speak English and write in proper sentences with proper grammar. Good Lord no one can even read what you’re saying.

3etty3oo

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 8, 2012

in these forums bad grammar can be expected (guilty). no one adhere’s 2 the “proper grammar” rules here. phonetic spelling is also widely used & accepted commentary in our new electronic & digital world. however, i agree with u regarding bad spelling, cuz they’re not spelling phonetically, just badly. proofread ppl, proofread!
re: chris & rhianna. its her business if she chooses 2 give this man a do-over. i ain’t mad @ her.

Marlee

Posted at 1:26 PM on April 21, 2012

I think they was made to be together in they believe and true love the should go for it even though is easy chris brown made mistake yes but rihanna know how to forgive cause chris brown Is the one

Kia Rollins Va

Posted at 9:05 PM on April 19, 2012

Its really no ones business but theirs of they Love ehi they bach other let them be happy how they be happy and everyone else stay in your own love life. Because no relationship is perfect everyone had flaws…

chrush mahlatse

Posted at 5:41 AM on April 16, 2012

i think dy luk gud togethr

anonymous

Posted at 5:29 AM on April 13, 2012

no offence because i’m also black but there is a saying in Africa that black people like being beaten up and if a woman gets beaten it is a sign of love from her man and if he does not beat her up i guess it means he does not even care about her or love her so we now know why rihanna still loves Chris

joel ngwana

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 12, 2012

I feel very glad to notice that chris and rihana are back together cos when they were still togethher at first,i loved their relationship(they weere meant otgether).Now that they are back again i feel so happy cos thats what i have always been telling my friends that those twp lover birds will come back together one day and this is it not long.let rihana dont be afraid cos they are meant for each other and every man has a weakness. moreover no relationship is perfect.they just have to embrase their weaknesses and everything will be fine.rihana and chris are individually my idols and together they will make one hell of a force greater than that put together by beyonce and jay.like miley said <noboby is perfect.

jojo zone 2

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 28, 2012

I THINK SHE NEED TWO FIND ANOTHER MAN, CUZ SHE ACTING STUPID RIGHT NOW ,IN CHRIS DNT LYK HER, BUT SHE LIKE HIIM? SO IF THEY WANT TWO GO OUT THT DEM I DNT CARE

China

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 30, 2012

Well Hw Bout We Should Lt Dhem Do Dhem Kuz Dhatz Her Life Nd We Hve No Say In Dhat ~N~ If Chris Didnt Want Her Y Was He At Party When He Could Be At Hme Wit His Girlfriend

Ciera

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 2, 2012

i agree with u china.they should mine there dame bizzz.<333333333333333333333333333333

Stanley

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 9, 2012

Sure they wea ment to be togather