Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Back Home In Atlanta

Wed, February 22, 2012 12:35pm EDT by 23 Comments
Bobbi Kristina

HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY tell you that Bobbi arrived back home to the house she shared with her mother on Feb. 21 in her gated Atlanta neighborhood and she’s being comforted by her ‘adopted brother’ Nicholas Gordon.

Bobbi Kristina arrived back home just three days after her mother Whitney Houston‘s funeral. HollywoodLife.com has just learned from multiple sources and neighbors that the 18-year-old is back at her mom’s town house in their gated Alpharetta, GA. neighborhood.

“Bobbi arrived last night,” a source tells us. “I don’t know if she has any family members with her.”

An eyewitness tells us that there’s an SUV parked in the driveway but there hasn’t been much movement at the house. There are no plans as of yet to sell the house.

We told you that Bobbi lived at that house alone for weeks and sometimes months at a time. Bobbi is said to be very unstable and she reportedly tried to take her own life twice after her mother died on Feb. 11.

— Chloe Melas

More Whitney Houston News:

1. Whitney Houston: Buried In A New Jersey Cemetery
  2. Bobbi Kristina Brown Didn’t Know Bobby Brown Left Whitney Houston Funeral
  3. Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Emotional Breakdown At Whitney Houston’s Funeral

Da Dave

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 9, 2013

Total ghetto clown……… the end.

web design

Posted at 11:03 PM on May 19, 2012

Magnificent items from you, man. I’ve remember your stuff previous to and you’re simply too excellent. I really like what you have got right here, really like what you are saying and the way in which by which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to stay it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

kaos bob dylan

Posted at 6:49 PM on April 24, 2012

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It’s beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web might be much more useful than ever before.

Evelyn Lopez

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 13, 2012

Dearest bobbi If you get this message I have something really important tell you. I have good news about your mommy. I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I learned from God’s word that you will see your beautiful mom again in the New world Jehovah promise right here on earth. With perfect health. Please call me 1-845-292-1482 and we will talk some more. I also hope to see my mom too. Love Evelyn who really cares for you.

carla y tate

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 25, 2012

God bless you.

diana Houston

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 23, 2012

Hello Bobbi, my heart goes out to you and your family. I know that this is a sad time for all of you. I grew up with your mother music. I really love Whitney and always will. Keep looking up to God hewill give you strength in your time of need. I will continue to pray for your family. With much love Diana Houston!

Sherri cole

Posted at 9:14 PM on February 23, 2012

Nicholas Gordon’s references to dealing with insomnia by taking Xanax, Jack and coke, blunts…..on his Twitter account would definitely be a red flag for me…. Krissy could not be in any worse hands…..c’mon people RESEARCH

Specialk

Posted at 5:41 PM on February 23, 2012

We are all here routing for your Krissy! Praying for you. You are a strong woman and you will survive! Lean on Him now and call on us for any support you need!! I am from the 02119. My area code was 617 and I am here in College Park if you ever need to chat. I have a Group in Facebook called Da Bean and I Grew Up In Roxbury! We are 2000 strong and support you and your Dad all the way! We love your Mom and are praying for your grandmother.

We know you lost Ms. Brown and then Pop Brown but stay strong Krissy. It’s hard but keep breathing!! God is love and He will pull you through all this. Believe me the Sun will shine again.

Orchard Park Forever

Stacie

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 23, 2012

For Bobbi Kristina:
I lost my mother a few years ago and It was devastating. It felt like somebody literally ripped my heart in two. Not only do you lose your mother but you lose a part of yourself and there’s a constant struggle to find yourself again. The grieving process is different for everyone and it takes time, you just have to allow yourself to grieve the loss. Please remember it’s okay to cry, be angry, feel guilty, and to experience all the emotions that go along with the grieving process. If you don’t grieve, you will never heal. My pain was so bad that I thought I could escape by using alcohol. Unfortunately, it didn’t help my grieving, it only made things worse. It clouded my judgement and I ended up doing things that caused more pain for my family and me. My advice to anyone going through this would be, take care of yourself AND your family. This is not an easy time and just as you’re going through a difficult time your family is too, please don’t make it any harder. Sometimes we try to escape our feelings of pain with of use of alcohol and other drugs, this is only a temporary solution to what could ultimately be a serious problem. Things will get better, I promise. There is no time frame when it comes to grieving. The best advice I can give is to believe that everything will be okay; just take one day at a time. My prayers are with you and the family.
Your Mother will always be with you.

soraya johnson

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 13, 2012

Dear Bobbi Christina
the road ahead will be rough when you loose your mom and your heart will seem heavy and you want to ask god why my mom and she was still so young, but don’t blame god instead thank him that you had your mom for the time you did give live a chance give yourself time to grieve it will get easier as the days go by you will never get over it but it will get easier.Be careful in life she is not hear to protect you and guide you no matter how many mistakes we make as parents we don’t want no harm to come to our children and i know she loved you unconditionaly thats what mothers are for, make her proud when she looks down from the heavens and see you when she and the other angels are out flying and wandering, don’t let her living be in vain, you can overcome this, your mother sung a son that said i look to you for understanding, stay close to the master, keep your head to the sky, for wisdom and understanding ask god to guide you and watch over you, put your trust in him pray day and night, don’t let anybody use you, becareful of sheeps in wolves clothes, they are out and they are like paracites, they will suck all the blood out of you. stay close to dionne warwick, your grandmother, and the winans, stay close to people who love you and really loved your mom. make her proud, what ever the world thought of her you show them that you are from her wound and you too can be a star that shines bright like your mom did, but perhaps you don’t want to be a star perhaps you want to just live a normal life but always put god first and let him order your steps and you will see everything will work out, don’t turn to drugs or alchol there is no victory in drugs i know i have been there. you cannot win with drugs, but you can win with faith in the master.

Gracie

Posted at 8:57 AM on February 23, 2012

The Angle’s fly high above you Bobbi . You are very Blessed to have a Wonderful Mother like Whitney. Hold you head high at all time’s . Don’t ever let anyone take your memories. Prayers alway’s

Romantic dating here

Posted at 8:54 AM on February 23, 2012

════════════════════════════╮
WWWwealthychatCoM
╰══════════════════════════╯

↑↑↑↑↑↑.↑↑↑↑↑↑.↑↑↑↑↑↑.↑↑↑↑↑↑.↑↑↑↑↑↑

Romantic feeling with CEOs, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models,and Hollywood celebrities

carolyn

Posted at 8:52 AM on February 23, 2012

Only. God. Will. Give. Bobbi. Kristina. The. Peace. And. Guidance. She. Need. In. Her. Life remember. He. Is. Your. Creator he. Will never. Leave. You.

Loulou

Posted at 4:50 AM on February 23, 2012

Hoping this isn’t the uncle d we all watched on a documentary on Whitney Houston broadcasted in the uk,!!!
Uncle David the devil who takes money in exchange for poison that slowly destroys lives!!!
If so leave the young girl alone,
Why is it the poisoners never get poisoned!!!
Be strong Bobbi kristina x

Godfrey

Posted at 4:24 AM on February 23, 2012

She has to come down Only God will there for her.
Then life will move on

Darrell brown

Posted at 2:15 AM on February 23, 2012

Call me if u need me. Uncle d 443-651-4891

Mil

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 22, 2012

Hi Bobbi…….God bless you Bobbi!!! Your are a strong and beautiful young lady .. God is good and is always watching over you… Take it One day at a time. Give yourself time to heal and always remember … The love my idol had for you is eternal… The memories no one . I said .. No one …can take that away from you… Kept your mom close to your heart thru the memories both shared… Like I will with my favorite songs of her…she helped me go thru some hard times in my life . So I leave you Bobbi with a big hug and a kiss …always remember your not alone … God is always with you and my idol is always …. I said always watching over you…..and is also with you. Take care and embrace all the love that everyone is giving you…

Alicia

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 22, 2012

U know when u lose ur mother its a heart braker. I pray that Bobbi gets through this difficult time in her life an know that her mother Whitney was loved an she is loved because of who she was an because of her mother. I loved Whitney Houston she had a amazing vioce an she is missed dearly by so many fans. So I say to Bobbi Kristiana hold ur head up girl I know its tough at the moment but fans are hurting with u. An I’m sorry that Whitney is no longer here with her. An to all the pple who are downing Bobbi an Whitney let her rest please. R.I.P Whitney I will always love u

shad

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 22, 2012

if its true that she may be suicidal then the state needs to intervene and mandate her to a hospital for her own safety…may god bless you bobbi kris

Michele

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 22, 2012

Bobbi Kris you are made in the likeness of a heavenly father who adores you. Submit yourself to God, resist the devil & he will flee from you. Check into Rehab, your future. Is so bright … Take charge with Christ on your side who can be against you ? We are rooting for you! We love you Bobbi Kris! You can do this !

moongirl35

Posted at 1:40 PM on February 22, 2012

God bless this young girl. A fairytale life hangs in the balance. I feel the pain this young girl is feeling right now. I pray she will receive the help she will probably need. Have the corage and guts to say NO..No..No to drugs and alcohol. It will conly compund your problems. God bless the entire family.

DEBRA

Posted at 1:32 PM on February 22, 2012

My prayer is that Bobby Kristina turns to the Lord and her family for help and strength. She will not succumb to all of the negative media publicity about her, her Mother or Father. Be strong in the Lord and be of good courage knowing that the Lord will comfort you. Love you Bobby Kristina, you can do this!

Godfrey