Bobbi Kristina Brown Is 'Lost' Without Whitney Houston — New Report

Wed, February 22, 2012 3:01pm EDT by 36 Comments

Bobbi Kristina is still in shock after her mother’s death. So sad!

Poor Bobbi Kristina. The 18-year-old continues to struggle with  death of her mother, Whitney Houston, sources say.

A new report in Life & Style magazine claims the only child of the superstar is still deeply saddened and is scared of what life will be like without her mother there to support her.

“Bobbi Kristina is totally lost without Whitney guiding her way,” a source tells Life & Style. “She was very close to her mother; they were more like best friends. They even partied together.”

But it’s the partying and drugs that family members are worried Bobbi Kristina will turn to in such a difficult time.

“The hope is that Cissy [Houston] gets hold of her and gets her help,” the source tells the mag.

We hope Bobbi Kristina stays strong during this incredibly difficult time.

What do you think HollywoodLifers?

More Whitney Houston News:

1. Whitney Houston: Buried In A New Jersey Cemetery
  2. Bobbi Kristina Brown Didn’t Know Bobby Brown Left Whitney Houston Funeral
  3. Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Emotional Breakdown At Whitney Houston’s Funeral

Leslie

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 23, 2012

K Wilson, it’s up to Bobbi Kristina if she wants to be around her father. Supposedly they weren’t close but we just don’t know. It’s apparent that she was pretty much with Whitney..we don’t know what’s going on, but it’s apparent what his prioritie are that he was that selfish to leave the funeral and jet off for a show…we just do not know..we are talking about a man who has been to jail for not paying child support

Char

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 23, 2012

Bobbi I love u and your mother u stay strong and remember when other people c the bad its jesus who c the good keep prayin bobbi god will heal all wounds my family will keep u and your fam in our prayers!!!!!!!!!! U and your mom number one fan!!!!!!!!!!

k wilson

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 23, 2012

Bobbi Kristin will be ok… if everyone just give her father a chance …people do change! !!!!! U can’t judge someone else if u ant right with your self…if GOD can forgive then who are u to judge Bobby Brown…..

akaamber

Posted at 8:57 PM on February 23, 2012

well she is going to me like her mother just because she is dead that don’t mean nothing at all its just stupid she must wanna kill her self I’m 10 and mi friend lost her mother because she was on cocaine and after she started being like her a person who do drugs

little Momma

Posted at 5:18 PM on February 23, 2012

Momma Cissy. Pls try and give that baby lots of hugs she needs it even when she pushes away she still needs some1 2trust. A lotta people r praying 4 this family. N i jus know Whitney is 1 of d angels watchin over her every day.

Helen Charles

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 23, 2012

LORD please help her, Bobbi Christina have faith in God, and stay close to your grandma.
I have been clean Today am 15 years clean.
and I Give God all the Glory. no one is perfect.
But trust in the LORD.

Nicole Anderson

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 23, 2012

I am so sorry for Bobbi Kris, I feel her pain..I understand what she’s going through its hard..my prayers are with her & her loving grandmother that has to deal with this at this time…most people grieve in different ways, but not drugs but if it is people needs to mine their own business and treat this young lady like a human being and not a blind dog that doesn’t know better!!! The lost of her mother hurts..why can’t people see this.. Let her be & she will overcome this with the true help of her family… Love you baby girl & be strong…I’m praying for you and Grandmother ( Mrs. Cissy) GOD BLESS YOU!!! Always Love Mrs. Anderson…RIP Whitney in the Lord’sCare…

Emmanuella Memafu

Posted at 8:00 AM on February 23, 2012

Awwwww, poor Bobbi Kristina. ;( I hope she sues the person who took her mum’s last photograph in the funeral home!

cherie

Posted at 5:28 AM on February 23, 2012

Please give this child some space and stop posting these lies about her. And she wasn’t using drugs after her mother funeral she was with bodyguards and her mother drug life coach by her side the whole time.—BlackwhitePlanet.C0Mit’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle。It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love.Now it doesn’t get any sicker than that. I’m just wondering what do these people think the family is saying or going through. There seems to be no limits and it’s sad

Jo

Posted at 2:54 AM on February 23, 2012

Are u on drugs? Your post makes no sense!!

kendra b

Posted at 2:13 AM on February 23, 2012

i don’t know cause i was not exopsed to the media too much i guess right now by van halen held it back since i”ve seen the tragic side of fame show and heard how it can be i have no desire for fame but i know film legends basics i once did a report like this for cosmo girl holly wood partiers staying out to all hours of the night when paris hilton was dating nick carter 2months later i had a free blog i never used it but it was there i am not at my posh 24 blogs

me

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 23, 2012

If she, bk, read these posts, she might just begin to believe in humanity after all…everyone here seems to feel that pain for her and the words coming might help her start a new bright future, never forgetting her mum but loving people who care about family values…never the negatives. Wish more people would be like you all. :)

D'Andre

Posted at 12:36 AM on February 23, 2012

I lost my father @ 7 years old I am not over my father yet anyone can get over this. only person I. Have is my mom you so lucky I want my dad more than any one I wish I had your life you are my hero.I know how you fell we need to hang out but your my new hrro

FearGod

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 22, 2012

She’ll be fine! She’ll take up all the lessons she’s learned over the years and be a better person for it. She needs to set some personal goals that are all her own and pursue them whole-heartedly; every young girl has dreams and getting high is NOT one! I have a 17 year old and we’re really, really close. She’s interested in journalism…BK has the tools within to be whatever she dreams and works for. Pursue it and shake the haters off!

Sherry

Posted at 11:38 PM on February 22, 2012

Where’s Daddy? Mr. Bobby Brown needs to be by her side. Ms.Whitney Houston was a phenomenal mother & stepmother. I hope we hear of Mr. Brown of being the father I know he can and hopefully will be now when she needs him the most. God Bless the family during this horrific time. Ten, fifteen or twenty years from now when the pain is still there may you feel your Mother’s strength and her angel wings embrace you.

Greiving for what freedom

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 22, 2012

Let’s just leave her alone hey Bonnie let’s have comment page tell you how to raise your your son . Shall we how to Bonnie son needs to know how it feels!

Kaylee

Posted at 10:51 PM on February 22, 2012

Of course she’s lost without her mom. They were mother and daughter with a special bond..best friends..Whitney was all she had and knew. It’s apparent that Bobby wasn’t just all that great because I remember when Whitney got full custody of her she told the judge that Bobby says he’s going to do things but he never comes through for his daughter and the judge agreed. These media people act like she lost a uncle..she lost her mom at an important time in her life. Since they are so quick to give suggestions or take a poll of what’s bobbi Kristina’s best option, how about they buy a clue and leave the girl and her family alone. They help kill Whitney, so why not let this girl be..I pray that she doesn’t watch tv, read blogs or magazines because if she does it might get ugly. I live in Atlanta, and I was watching access Hollywood and these people had the nerve to go to her and whitney’s townhouse complex/community as if she would want to talk to them..the complex said that she hasn’t been there and she has so many flowers and cards waiting on her on the office. Now that’s pathetic. Looks like the girl will probably have to go in hideout and move from her home…this brings tears to my eyes. Another thing that’s sickening and make me wanna through up, someone supposedly sold pics of Whitney in her coffin at the funeral home to national enquirer and it plastered on the cover of the magazine. Now it doesn’t get any sicker than that. I’m just wondering what do these people think the family is saying or going through. There seems to be no limits and it’s sad

Shay

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 22, 2012

Im 24 and I couldn’t imagine losing my mom. I pray that Bobbi Kristina can find some peace. :( I wish the media woud just stop being so negative about her. She’s a young girl who’s lost her life line. Everyone pray for this child.

Shelly

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 22, 2012

Bobbi K can’t stay strong at this point. Her whold world has been turned around in a matter of a few hours last week. She needs help.

She is young, was close to her mom all her life and to top it all off she was with her mom earlier that day, went to the mall, came back a few hours later and her mom is dead and she can’t even see her. An adult would be out of it if this happen to one of their loved one let along a young girl

I’m sure the Houston family will give her the emotinal help she needs. It might be a good idea to send her to a grief counselor. It will take her AT LEAST a year or more to properly deal with this. I pray for her.

emperica lazuli

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 22, 2012

U hit it all right on the nose! I truly hope many more read your post..so they have a better understanding before judging ppl.

Dylan-Michelle

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 22, 2012

To smithren, I think we all agree that this is just trash but I think we only read and respond out of nature because we feel so strongly about it. Some of the comments that I have read in regards to Whitney is disgusting and I almost feel obligated to respond as if Whitney was my family. I grieved Whitney like we were friends or family and I didn’t no her but I knew there was something special about her just watching her perform; that smile on her face and the light in her eyes that I’ve never seen in any artist eyes. I’ll try my best not to read this crap. In response to ME(commentor below). I dontthink it ever gets better at all. Their is never closure in the death of kids or parents. I’m 26 and I lost my father when I was 14 and sometimes I grieve as if it happene yesterday. To be honest, I grieve more than I should. When I went off to college it was so hard for me so I went to therapy and come to find out, they told me that I was severly depressed. They put me on antidepressants and honestly they didn’t help me so I weened myself off of them. I will say that I still get depressed about my father but now my depression is much more deeper now. Sometimes I’m perfectly fine and happy and then all of a sudden I get a aching feeling in the pit of my stomach, and all of a sudden I’m crying and screaming on the inside and tears fill my eyes. It bothers me bad. So when they talk about Whitney and her addiction, what they should be talking about is her depression. It’s so evident that she was so sadly depressed that it breaks my heart that a person can have that much pain. She was tortured, taunted and tormented from the beginning to the end, and add all of the crap we don’t have a clue about and all you have is a person whose in pain. It’s sad to me. Another thing is these antidepressants and anxiety meds, etc can be so dangerous and people don’t even know. I guarantee Whitney didn’t do this on purpose if she used alcohol. Once Whitney died I thought about myself in college and realized that their were several times that I took my meds and drank alcohol not realizing the affects and not even really trying to feel high or anything. Onc I came to this realization it scared me because that could have been me. I also no of many people in college who did the same thing not knowing really. You think, I did it before or I knew someone who did it and nothing happened. I also know how it feels to take those meds and it not get better so you want to take more and more just to make the pain go away. Also when I so called weened myself off of it, the pain was so bad that I just put myself back on it. I mean I will never talk about a drug addict getting off drugs because those when I got off of them my body went through withdrawals. I was dizzy, headaches and so sick to my stomach that I said forget it if I’m going to feel like this I’d rather get back on them. I know exactly how it feels to lose a parent so young, so if shes feeling as bad as I felt, she’s gonna need time and love, therapy and for christ sake, the tabloids and media are going to have to leave her alone. It’s that simple. When will they get that they are part of and moat of the case of the demise and death..you have to look at the root to why she used drugs and had anxiety…it was from hurt and sadness and more than anyone can bare without something happening. Addiction is like a decease, once you use it has taken over you. You are no longer in a place where you are responsible or in charge. May this girl and her family grieve in peace and may Whitney finally rest in peace

me

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 22, 2012

Does a person ever get better? I lost my mother 32 years ago and still grieve, miss and wonder what life would have been like. Its not even been a month for Bobbi Kristina and its expected that she go on in life like nothing major happened? She will always grieve. We ought to be praying that she find peace at least in knowing her mother is in a peaceful place. Let the
Child be.

Motherless

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 22, 2012

I lost my mother unexpectedly at 20. Everyday was a struggle for me for years. It took me almost three years just to feel “normal” again. Since Whitney died – I have prayed for Bobbi Kristina everyday and I cry every time I pray because all the pain I felt when I lost my mom comes back to me and I can imagine just how she feels. PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE… She is going through enough!

smithren

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 22, 2012

They only print this stuff because people read it. If we all pledge not to pay any attention to these stories, and not read them then they will move on to something else. As we pray BKs strength to get through whatever she is going through whether just shock, drugs, alcohol, whatever. Let’s pray for our own strength to exercise some self control by not reading all the gossip.

Nick

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 22, 2012

I wish your comment could go Global on every gossip/entertainment website … This is a tragedy and she needs nothing but true love and prayers … Whit is watching from above to guide her in the right direction. Of course she will have challenges in life as ALL humans do. Thanks to your comment I am DONE reading anymore gossip about the Houston’s/Brown’s and will continue to be positive in my own life. Life is too short to waste on someone else’s issues … especially when you cannot ever get the time back!!!

BlackBeauty

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 22, 2012

I’m so sick of all these blogs and news papers posting negative and inaccurate information about Whitney Houston and her daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself let this child greave in peace. She has every right to feel lost and sad without her mother. It brings me to tears whenever I think about losing my mother and I’m over 35yrs old…I can only imaging the pain Bobbi Kristina is feeling. Please give this child some space and stop posting these lies about her. And she wasn’t using drugs after her mother funeral she was with bodyguards and her mother drug life coach by her side the whole time.

Dani

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 22, 2012

You guys should be so ashame to actually print this crap. This child just lost her mother yet you can’t wait to start printing negative lies…the media is part of what caused Whitney so much of her pain yet you will to inflict that same pain on her child. When will you learn that these stories, these lies, the torture and tormenting hurts and causes problems. People want to know how Whitney died..whyshe died well this would one of the main things..yeah she was addicted to drugs in the past but what was the reason for addiction..you guys were a big part. You tortured her from the beginning to the end and now your going after he baby. Get a life an stay out of theirs..let this baby grieve in peace. If I were her I would be in a dark place. For Christ sake she did lose her mommie, her best friend, Whitney was all she knew and loved. Please stop this crap already it’s sickening