Bobbi Kristina Brown Is 'Lost' Without Whitney Houston — New Report

Wed, February 22, 2012 3:01pm EST by 36 Comments

Bobbi Kristina is still in shock after her mother’s death. So sad!

Poor Bobbi Kristina. The 18-year-old continues to struggle with  death of her mother, Whitney Houston, sources say.

A new report in Life & Style magazine claims the only child of the superstar is still deeply saddened and is scared of what life will be like without her mother there to support her.

“Bobbi Kristina is totally lost without Whitney guiding her way,” a source tells Life & Style. “She was very close to her mother; they were more like best friends. They even partied together.”

But it’s the partying and drugs that family members are worried Bobbi Kristina will turn to in such a difficult time.

“The hope is that Cissy [Houston] gets hold of her and gets her help,” the source tells the mag.

We hope Bobbi Kristina stays strong during this incredibly difficult time.

What do you think HollywoodLifers?

More Whitney Houston News:

1. Whitney Houston: Buried In A New Jersey Cemetery
  2. Bobbi Kristina Brown Didn’t Know Bobby Brown Left Whitney Houston Funeral
  3. Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Emotional Breakdown At Whitney Houston’s Funeral

Sherry

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 6, 2012

Wilson. .judging Bobby Brown? Whose the most important role model in a young woman’s life? Her father. .period. Everyone here has her best interest at heart. So do not dis us for wanting Mr. Brown to step up, reach out, or do something! We’re not ‘judging’ just wondering. . Where is Daddy?

Ron

Posted at 6:02 AM on March 3, 2012

I am writing from Malawi Africa its a very quite country I feel what Bobbi Kristina Brown is going through. Let her come away from busy USA for her rehabilitation I am sure she can recover well in our envrionment.I offer my simple home at no cost at all and she can get invovled with our community

Unique

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 29, 2012

Wish I could take her in…I have a 17yr old daughter and we’re really close. This has got to be tough for her…She needs love, guidance and advice without ill intent. My heart aches for her and her grandmother. Wish I could help, I’d refuse to take one dime–Just the mother in me…I’d want someone to do the same. : (

bridget

Posted at 5:41 PM on February 29, 2012

I really hope that she stays as far away from her father as possible she needs a positive role model for her and daddy is not it

Regina

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 1, 2012

Why! Don’t people leave Bobby Brown alone. That is that child’s Father, and yes he deserves the right to be a Father to his daughter. He has done nothing wrong. She needs him right now! More than ever!!!!

loveyouwhitney

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 28, 2012

Keep that good for nothing woman beater, leech bobby brown away from this young girl.

amber

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 23, 2012

girl if i was you i would stop don’t you notice that’s the same stage your mom came from

rakeem short

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 23, 2012

Yo wat up yo im tryin to see

N.S.W

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 23, 2012

I agree K Wilson only God can judge…let Bobbi & Bobby have they moments 2gether b/c he hurting too, besides life do goes on & that man has to make his money b/c no one giving it to him… Bobbi Kris is still young & she needs her daddy!!!