Watch Sophia & Rosie’s New Nicki Minaj Song On ‘Ellen DeGeneres’!

Tue, February 21, 2012 9:30pm EDT by 20 Comments

Wake up P-Diddy, Usher and Kanye! One of you has to help sign these little girls to a record label pronto! Their newest performance on ‘Ellen’ is totally Grammy-worthy!

There’s no doubt these girls are stars in the making. Sophia Grace Brownlee, 8, and her 5-year-old cousin Rosie McClelland performed another Nicki Minaj song, “Moments For Life,” on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Feb. 10 — and they totally rocked it. Can they get their own album already??

Not only are these girls absolutely adorable, but they’re also extremely talented. Not everybody can breathlessly rap difficult Nicki Minaj lyrics! And these girls haven’t even reached double digits yet!

Well fortunately for us, it doesn’t look like they’ll be going anywhere soon. The main singer of the dynamic duo, Sophia Grace, confessed to Ellen how she wants to LIVE on Ellen. “I love being in America! I want to live here. I want to live on The Ellen Show,” she said.

How cute are they? Whoever wants to sign these little stars better act soon!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are these girls the most talented kids you’ve ever seen? Do you think they should have their own album? Vote and watch the video below!

– Nicole Karlis

Hayley

Posted at 12:58 PM on February 23, 2013

Sophia Grace is the younger one and Rosie is the singer.

Hayley

the best seo service

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 4, 2012

Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the ultimate phase :) I deal with such information much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

lioun

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 4, 2012

Rosie and sophia are going to take over the enterzainment industry if continueing to storm every body with dis funny but yet stylish mix-tape

Cindy

Posted at 2:04 PM on May 9, 2012

Rosie is mooching off of Sophias talent. Gets prizes from Ellen for standing there doing nothing.

brenda H

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 9, 2012

Sophia is the talented one! What does the other little girl do?

EDNA

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 7, 2012

Ho Ellen i sent u a message about 10 times because my son me we watch u e show everyday my son wish hopefully he can meet nicki plsease help me to make my son dream come true his bd is on aprial 8 pls help me …. to Sophia u always the best . Beautiful smile n u guys the best love u guys.

Jamie

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 9, 2012

Where did you learn to spell?

KRYSTINA

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 2, 2012

NEVER in my life have I seen a little girl so talented. Most AMAZING girl Ive ever seen!!!

Josephine

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 22, 2012

Sophia Grace & rosie are fantastic,I could watch them every day.Rosie doesnt sing but thats O.K for me because they are both beautiful and bring so much joy to everyone.Ellen if they were on your show everyday I wouldnt mine.

Sandy

Posted at 5:52 PM on February 22, 2012

COME on it’s SOPHIA that has the talent. I think they should sign her up. SHE is amazing. Rosie just stands there. She does not have any talent other than looking cute. Sophia’s parents need to find her an agent because she has a ton of talent to be able to do that at such a young age. Rosie’s parent’s are just going to accept the fact that Sophia is the one with the talent.

dm

Posted at 6:28 AM on February 22, 2012

wow these girls are better than niki minaj but wait who isn’t. lipsyncher no talent. and who doesn’t desrve beibers limelight no talent there either

Cleo

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 22, 2012

Future versions of Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie O’Donnel.

christina

Posted at 11:33 PM on February 21, 2012

Wow these girl are the best they dserve justin biber’s spotligt.

izzybee

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 21, 2012

These girls are the best they dserve justin biber’s spotlight. Those girls can rap and sing. while justin frist sounded like a gril. And those girls sing like grown women. Just because people think he is cute dosent mean you give him a recored label and don’t give those girls a recored label and they can sing. I’m not trying to hate on justin good for him all hese good things are going his way. But when someone can sing or rap they deserve the spotlight not becase they are cute. Justin can sing beter now but those girls are good!!!!!!!! :) !!!!!!!!

Natalie

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 21, 2012

Its not that Rosie (blonde) never does anything…the fact is that if you watch the video you can see her singing but you can’t hear her which means they muted her microphone. I actually feel really bad for her because if she wasn’t there I don’t think Sophia Grace would be nearly as big of a deal that she is.

j bazeena

Posted at 8:35 AM on February 22, 2012

How wrong can one be.
Sophia Grace cannot be replaced but there are countless little blond girls that can stand beside her to give her confidence and move to the beat.
Rosie is a lucky lucky girl to be allowed by Sophia Grace to go along for the ride.

Evelyn Riemer

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 21, 2012

Hi Ellen, I have watched you from the beginning and I love you so much !!! When you did your weekly TV serires when you owned a Book Store and had your Dinner Party and Martha Stewart showed up as an uninvited guest with one of your employees I almost died laughing !! I recorded that show and watch it from time to time and still laugh as hard as I did then. You are THE BEST and always will be. I just turned 67 but alot of people think I look younger and I owe alot of that to you because you make me laugh so much and all the good things you do for people is just so heart warming. If I can’t watch you that day I always DVR your show. And I love Sophia Grace & Rosie. Please bring them back as many times as possible. Again, thank you for making me laugh and for being such a sweet and gentle person. And you have a beautiful wife. God Bless to you both. Love, Evelyn Riemer P.S, I too have a dog,her name is Daisy. She is a black & white (Panda Bear Markings) Shih Tzu. She is with my sister for now because I had to have another back surgery Feb.6, 2012 because the rods that were put in in 2007 broke ! I couldn’t believe it, but I’m doing much better and this week-end I’ll be getting Daisy back. I’ve missed her so much. She’s 15 months old and a delight. Sorry for the long letter. Take care. Evelyn 410-630-2416 just in case you might want call and say HALLA !!!!

Sasha

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 21, 2012

The blonde girl is so cute. I can eat her up. Even thought she can’t sings she’s cute!!! :D

natalia

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 21, 2012

the blonde girl doesn’t know the song LOT

Super

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 21, 2012

I love how the blonde doesn’t do anything…ever. I wish someone would teach her to perform songs without exhausting her like that.