Selena Gomez Lets 10 Fans Put The Finishing Touches On Her Fragrance

Tue, February 21, 2012 12:05pm EST by 12 Comments

Selena’s entire fragrance is a collaboration with her fans. From the name to the scent, she has let her fans be involved in the process!

Selena Gomez is so humble! She admitted to being nervous about meeting with 10 fans to finalize the scent of the fragrance. “I was nervous,” Selena tells PEOPLE. “I relate a lot to my fans. Whenever I do concerts, shows, meet and greets, I see these people. They’re my age, or younger or a little older, and we’re all going through the same thing.”

We know the main notes in Selena’s fragrance are raspberry, purple freesia and vanilla, but her fans helped her put the finishing touches on the rest of the notes that will be included in the scent.

So what does Selena say you’re in store for with this fragrance? “Strong” and “feminine” are on the menu as well as something that sounds a lot like love!

“I’m in a place right now where I love intoxicating feelings… you just can’t get enough of it, you want more,” says Selena.

Sounds like this fragrance is going to be a hit!

Eden Univer

More Beauty & Style

1. 57 Jaw-Droppingly Beautiful Wedding Dresses to Obsess Over
  2. 30 March Outfit Ideas, Modeled By Glamour Editors
  3. 50 Winter Nail Polish Ideas, Submitted by Glamour.com Readers

Jessica

Posted at 8:20 PM on February 22, 2012

I was one of the 10 fans it was the best day of my life I told that I have an unknown disease and that this was my first day out of the hospital and I could love hangin out with her everyday and since then me and her hang out and go to the mall I’m even gonna meet up with her and Justin on Thursday

gaby

Posted at 5:10 PM on February 22, 2012

I love selena gomez

EmperorN

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 22, 2012

Who the fu*k reads this sh*t…

lily

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 22, 2012

you did

Leah

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 24, 2012

I do

baylea

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 21, 2012

hi selena gomez im a big fan can u tell me where u can buy them plz i would love to get some plz ur the best selena u can find me on facebook k bye bye now

Colleen

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 21, 2012

Can u tell me sel gomez number

Caroline

Posted at 2:01 PM on February 21, 2012

I want this fragrance SOOO MUCH! But in my country it will be possible maybe 1-3 years later.. :// P.S: I was help to Selly too.. ^-^ And Selly is my ideal.. I love her SOO MUCH! She’s very sweet & good human. ;)) Luv u ! xx

Caroline

Posted at 2:00 PM on February 21, 2012

I want this fragrance SOOO MUCH! But in my country it will be possible maybe 1-3 years later.. :// P.S: I was help to Selly too.. ^-^ And Selly is my ideal.. I love her SOO MUCH! She’s verry sweet & good human. ;)) Luv u ! xx

Colleen

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 21, 2012

Hi Selena can I b one of ur fans to help u pick out the last fragrance. Call me I love uuuuuuuuuuuuu and Justin so much. I would do any thing to see or talk w u!
My number is 513 377 2920

Alison

Posted at 2:28 PM on February 21, 2012

I don’t think you sould put your number out like that. Now, my friend has the number and also probaly so siko-path as well. And Selena already met with 10 of her fans like 3 weeks ago.

Gogo

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 22, 2012

she already pick the fans! hahahah you are so insane