Robert Pattinson's New $6 Million House: Will Kristen Stewart Live With Him?

Tue, February 21, 2012 9:15am EDT by 59 Comments
FameFlynet

siti swan

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 23, 2012

ya mrka akan tingl bersama ,menurut ku,aku yakin kretin terlbt dlm hal ni,krna ini adalah rmh mrka

always2sides

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 23, 2012

Of course they’ll live together. She probably even helped pick it out. ♥ I see these two married verra soon!!! [or at least engaged -- if they ain't already] ☺ The backyard/patio is awesome. And they’ll have so much fun with their new place now that Twilight & SWATH are filmed and they get some down time to relax and enjoy each other. ♥ Yay!!!

hazel

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 23, 2012

hollywoodlife.. pls zoom on the cars on the upper right side of the photo?? is that kristen’s mini cooper???? it sure looks like it.. maybe you can follow up your story with that..

Emi

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 22, 2012

Nice house love yooh rob

Linda

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 22, 2012

Geez Louise, that’s a lot of property! It looks like a dog’s paradise to me. My dog, Patty, would love it there! I hope he likes to keep a garden, cause he sure has one now!

Chantal L.

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 22, 2012

I say there’s plenty of evidence supporting the idea that they are indeed together, but the really annoying pap pictures are really going overboard. I am sure that if people are fans of Rob and Kristen then they know they don’t like to have their private life pried into. I support their careers 200% and that scout Compton party picture was a little upsetting, exciting, but upsetting because there was no way that person had their permission to take that photo. Scout would have posted pictures of them herself if they wanted to be seen I’m sure. So if this is their house, let’s just leave them alone….

KKS

Posted at 12:58 PM on February 22, 2012

This is 100% their house and WHY WOULD SITES POST IT???? So much for any privacy they may have had before! Wow is all I can say!!

anna

Posted at 9:09 AM on February 22, 2012

you both loser rob and kris are not together rob his happy with kristina ricci so stop all your dreaming about theme

Cami

Posted at 11:50 AM on February 22, 2012

Really with Christina Ricci? … honey I think you are the looser :)

KKS

Posted at 1:02 PM on February 22, 2012

Oh yeah, its Christina Ricci for sure…….REALLY??? Did ya not see the pic at the top of the page from the party at Scouts this past weekend of her leaning over him and holding hands? Oh but yeah, its Christina…..(insert eye roll here)……

Tara

Posted at 9:21 PM on February 22, 2012

Good grief! You can’t even post your absurdities in proper English. If you must ship Rob with Wednesday Addams(she was much cuter then),at least get her name right, it’s spelled with a ‘C’.

angel

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 23, 2012

Christina has a boyfriend, and was papped a few weeks ago kissing him. If Rob had been attracted to her, he would have made a move when Bel-Ami was being filmed.

d.harris

Posted at 7:37 AM on February 22, 2012

this kind of question should not be asked.tomorrow they say is pregnant.no one knows what the future holds for anyone. we can only guess.i say this in response to what i see by the pole,i mean the vote above. i think a real adult will answer this in a different way.i wish them luck all the same.

bluebird

Posted at 2:30 AM on February 22, 2012

This is a silly question! They are already living-in since the filming of the 3rd Twilight installment. How much more Rob already bought a mansion!

twihardz

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 21, 2012

So the loser and his famewhore of a girlfriend are spending Twilight cash. Good for them hahaha.

saly

Posted at 6:11 PM on February 21, 2012

loser i feel sorry for you

Rayn

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 21, 2012

You’re the loser your envy is so obvious! Creep!

Johan

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 21, 2012

Famewhore gf? You are seriously fukin` mental…

loser !!

Posted at 10:13 PM on February 21, 2012

good God !! you are such a douche !! where is your mother ?? she need to teach you better manners !!!!

Karen E.

Posted at 8:16 AM on February 22, 2012

twihardz,I hope you don’t kiss your mother with that mouth,this is one of the uglier post that I have read and I have read a lot of them.Why not spend some money,on A nice house ,Kristen and Rob strike me as the type of A couple that would spend or invest their money wisely.Maybe even give to charities or the needing,we don’t know..Either you are A loser,A hater or just plain jealous,which one is it.I was watching my BD dvd last night and there was A comment made on one of the special features saying that in 3 1/2 years that they made 5 movies,we all know that BD was done together but it still counts.So twihardz please go back on your meds before you really lose it.As always peace,prayer and love to all the family members and their 4 legged babies.Rob and Kristen good love and good luck in your new home,oh and by the way Kristen cook something for Rob lol…Bye for now, Karen E.

Lulu

Posted at 8:44 AM on February 22, 2012

Hi Karen. Laughing at your, “I hope you don’t kiss your mother with that mouth”! It’s sad that some people get their kicks out of posting malice and lies about Rob and Kristen. I like your way of dealing with it. Humor, and not losing your cool. You know, I was reading Roald Dahl’s ‘the Twits’ to my my daughter once, it’s about an attractive couple, who after years of thinking ugly thoughts and doing ugly deeds, grew physically hideous. She then asked me if haters were ugly due to all the hate they post. They’re doing a good job of getting there imo.

twilight ture fan

Posted at 8:49 AM on February 22, 2012

that:s not nice to call someone daugther a famehore would you like people to call yuor daugther that they are human just like you.

LOL

Posted at 2:29 PM on February 21, 2012

I am not saying this is or isn’t anyone’s house, but that is not Rob’s car. That is a Fastback Mustang. And Kristen has a different mini cooper now. So, I don’t know when that photo was taken, but it’s not their cars.

gorram

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 21, 2012

The fact that you think you know this information is completely twisted.
Get a life.

LOL

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 21, 2012

It’s twisted that I know cars? Ok. I know what a fastback mustang looks like. And yea, I might be a little bit of a fan, so I know that isn’t the mini that has been in all of the pictures with Kristen this past year. That doesn’t make me twisted. But Good day to you.

beth

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 22, 2012

Their cars could be in the garage. Kristen’s family collects cars so that could be the reason for the mustang, or Rob got him a new car. The white car looks the same as the one in the aerial photos of the summer house they rented. And Kristen was driving a matte/gray mini lately, but she did have a black shiny one like that, maybe still does.

cars

Posted at 11:18 PM on February 22, 2012

We haven’t seen Kristen in the grey mini since her accident. Maybe she got a new one. Maybe that was someone else’s car and hers was in the garage or she was out with it. We havent’ seen teh Nova in a long time, maybe he now has a Mustang. They may change cars a lot so they don’t get easily recognized.

maria

Posted at 1:26 PM on February 21, 2012

i think it bad to keep publishing where rob and kristen are living. leave them alone.

jane

Posted at 1:02 PM on February 21, 2012

HL ……well duhh
kristen already lives with him because her car was seen there next to Rob’s car

arianna

Posted at 12:46 PM on February 21, 2012

Rob’s house only? I bet it´s Kristen’s as well.

IDontCareWhoHeDatesJustGladHeLikesGirls

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 21, 2012

I can’t believe you people would actually publish a picture of Rob’s home (if this is actually his home). Why would you do something irresponsible and invasive?

Who cares who’s there with him? It’s none of our business!! What Rob and Kristen do when they are not working, belongs to THEM, not us.

Whether they get married or not, have kids or not, again, it’s up to them to decide that, not for the crazy people out there trying to live vicariously through them.

God! I would have to have their life….every move analysed, my home and family and personal moments plastered all over the internet and people having the audacity to question or speculate on my personal life….dictating when I should make life-changing decisions to make THEM happy….

It’s really disgusting.

Karen E.

Posted at 1:10 PM on February 21, 2012

To I Don’t care who he dates,well said again all the haters and non believers are trying to live their lives through Rob and Kristen how pathetic,I like to post positive things on the sites,yes I am a big fan of them both,but don’t people realize Kristen had other roles too,panic room,speak,in the land of woman,adventure land and one of my favs in the wild..and Rob too little ashes,harry potter a minor role and water for elephants and remember me,not to mention his other talents piano, song writing and his guitars.I betcha they wish that they could put a big dark bubble around them when things get crazy.As always peace,prayers and love to all the family members,and their 4 legged babies. Bye for now.Karen E

Jenny

Posted at 11:28 AM on February 21, 2012

Hello Karen, I locked onto a real insider that signs her moniker with just an asterisk on the awful truth. She has copy cats, but after following her for months, I and others know the real deal. She has to be family or a best friend. Everything almost verbatim happens. We knew that this info would be released by The Daily Mail Brit tabloid when Bel Ami premiered. Kristen helped Rob pick this house computers. Poor Rob, has been renovating house, writing a screenplay for a book right he purchased last year and picking up furniture Tinis and so on for the past six monthsand tried to visit his baby girl in between. I can go on and on. This time off from work was planned by both of them. Heads up they may really already be married and working on a family. Got my fingers crossed.

Karen E.

Posted at 12:09 PM on February 21, 2012

Hi Jenny, thank you for all the info about Rob and Kristen,tell Katlin that you obvious know more about them then she does..I too think they secretly got married when breaking dawn was done,(wishful thinking) as I said in some of my previous posts they are two souls who found each other.I am a aries too and so is Kristen,we are very loyal to our family,friends and pets as we know that Kristen is.She comes from a stable family that support her.and so does Rob,both of their parents have been married for over 20 years that says a lot about the way they were brought up.I love the fact that you know the names of their 4 legged family members,lol.My goldie is my best friend and I too rescue him from the pound.Please keep posting these honest posts because they are very enlightening.We all saw the story about what he was getting her for christmas,betcha she loved everything.Hey Jenny read some of Michele and LuLu’s they too are true Kristen and Rob’s fans and all they want is nothing but peace and happiness for them,and they are two of the nicest women I had the pleasure to chat with.As always peace,prayers and love to all the Pattinson’s,Stewart’s and their 4 legged babies.To you Jenny it was nice to post with you,peace and prayers to you and yours.Lets do it again.Bye for now,Karen E

Katlin

Posted at 11:27 AM on February 21, 2012

Well aren’t you fancy? You just know everything about Rob and Kristen..

Jenny

Posted at 11:03 AM on February 21, 2012

Yes Maja, it’s Kristens black mini cooper. Countless established tweets that say that Rob and Kristen go out together all the time in their trendy nieghborhood, coffee shop, gym, grocery stores etc. I bet their pets Bear, Max and Jella love that big back yard.

maja

Posted at 10:18 AM on February 21, 2012

do i see kristen’s mini cooper parked outside beside rob’s car?

NYdoubt

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 21, 2012

I Highly doubt that this is his house. But if so, cool. Here’s hoping that everyone gives him his privacy! Please!

miapattinson

Posted at 9:38 AM on February 21, 2012

poor rob :( his house info has been leaked..

starry

Posted at 9:35 AM on February 21, 2012

absolutly,,

That’s not rob house but that’s ROBSTEN house !!

cool …:D

Karen E.

Posted at 9:35 AM on February 21, 2012

WOW..Is all I can say about their house if it is true,thats this is really theirs.It’s got everything they need and then some,they have plenty of space for their darling little 4 legged family members.Lots of room for entertaining their family and friends.When they do get married and start a family this will be the perfect starter home..So I hope this is all true,you two deserve a nice home.I also read some where that you have some nice neighbors,couple of actors,singers,etc…It looks beautiful.Good love and good luck.As always peace,prayers and love to all of your family members,and your little 4 legged members. Karen E

Jenny

Posted at 9:34 AM on February 21, 2012

HL you are always last to report or know anything. Rob bought this mansion in Sept. and has been remodeling it, specifically the kitchen for Kristen. They have moved in it recently. That’s why missing in action and both looking so tired. HL I really wonder how does business function sometimes.

Karen E.

Posted at 9:42 AM on February 21, 2012

Hey Jenny where did you read that,I didn’t see or read that one,But it is cool that he is remodeling the kitchen for Kristen,because as true Rob and Kristen fans know is that Kristen is becoming quite the little cook. Thanks for sharing that info with me.As always peace,prayers and love to all the family members and their 4 legged members too..Karen E

maja

Posted at 10:40 AM on February 21, 2012

yeah, that can be possible!
he was seen (and photographed) shopping for vintage home items in TINI (This Is Not Ikea) last September.
maybe he has been setting up their house while Kristen was shooting in London.

mia

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 21, 2012

You’re right Jenny HL always behind and mostly just copycat from other magazine, sometimes I just laughed it because mostly their gossips obviously its not true. I recall one of their news about last new years eve that K & R went to a private house party at Los Felis (K & R friends house)its not true K & R spent new years eve at their new house at los felis…

hazel

Posted at 6:47 AM on February 23, 2012

see the car on the upper right side of the pic? looks like kristen’s mini cooper…