Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Hold Hands At Private Party — New Pic

Tue, February 21, 2012 8:31am EDT by 113 Comments

Melissa

Posted at 6:12 AM on July 22, 2014

This post is to everyone. I saw my mum today and she told me of something she heard on the radio here in Toowoomba. She didn’t hear the entire thing, so some of the details I don’t know. A little 5yr old boy was diagnosed with an illness and he will not live much longer. His 6th birthday is on Friday and he will most likely not see his 7th. His parents asked him what he wanted for his birthday and instead of the usual response from most almost 6yr olds wanting a big list of toys and things, he told his parents that all he wanted was cards. Birthday cards. His parents put a post on Facebook about it and it also made its way to Australian radio. Both my mum and myself will be sending him cards but they won’t reach him by his birthday. I hope atleast a few of you will do the same and send a card with some kind words for him. The brave little boys name is Danny and the postal address is, PO box 212, Foxboro MA, 02035. Also I was thinking of little stuff to maybe put in the card like stickers and my aunty is a wildlife carer so maybe some photos of the native Australian animals she cares for and has cared for in the past like baby possums, kangaroos, wallabies, and koalas. Does anyone else have any ideas for things I could send that will fit in an envelope that a six year old boy would like.

Jan Hayes

Posted at 10:09 AM on April 9, 2014

Have a Super Happy Birthday Kristen. I hope you have the “gift” you have been wanting.

sandra villaluz

Posted at 5:08 AM on December 31, 2013

WHAT B.S. ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL, AS THE YOUNG LADY BELOW DEBBIE FRANSEN STATED THAT IS AN OLD PICTURE NOT RECENT…………………………

Debbie Fransen

Posted at 12:08 PM on December 6, 2013

this is not a new picture guys, I saw this same picture last year… they were at a birthday party. there was a few pictures of them.

Rupert S.

Posted at 6:56 AM on April 5, 2013

You call that PDA? Come on, PDA is when she holds my joystick with both hands! Yeah, with both hands and space to spare! he he he

twins

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 5, 2013

Hey @Rupert S, why don’t you get off this poster, and get your mind out of the gutter. Let someone else do a Loreno Bobbit on your joystick and throw it to the dogs to eat. Probably they won’t, they prefer caviar compare to this nutcase…. Feel stink now, not everybody likes your comment, I like Kristen and Rob as individual people and as a couple… I am sick of stupid negative comments from idiots who don’t even know or judge them. If the tables were turned, you Rupert S would run away because you couldn’t handle the negativity of being judged. So move your flippant joystick off this page. F’ken idiot

dee

Posted at 1:23 AM on February 25, 2012

She’s not wearing gym shorts…. haha..
She’s wearing cut-off jean shorts that are so short the pockets are hanging out.

kingkasyski

Posted at 8:40 AM on February 24, 2012

I know right?The girl can’t win!She put her arms around him,she’s a clinger or Rob takes her for granted.She don’t kissed him back in the car ,shes automatically repulse by him and branded cold,what’s the girl to do? Anyways,please stop saying “leave them alone!”,we all want to see them once in a while especially with PDA like this,it’s not like they are in a compromising position.We only get this kind of PDA once a year,remember ,the last we got is last April 17, 2011.We don’t want them to make it once in two years now ,do we?So stop that nonsense.

yaritza

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 24, 2012

I’M with you, I want my once in a year picture next year too!
People are so annoying just let those poor guys be in love

SunHee

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 24, 2012

WOW. Kristen puts her arms around her man and boom he is in total control of the relationship and could dump her anytime. Before it was that Kristen was too cold and distant towards Rob. Girl can’t win. To me this photo says, we are relaxed, comfortable and having a good time.It is this kind of behavior that makes a relationship work. Most of the relationships of such young couples in Hollywood don’t last because once the filming together, the red carpet events, parties, fame and good reviews start to fade they have nothing to hold onto. Kristen and Robert seem to enjoy all that and the company of friends but they also enjoy being by themselves. Let them be. They know what works for them. I wish them nothing but good things and lots of happy times. They look adorable.

shellrenee

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 23, 2012

I’m a big fan of this pair’s individual acting talents which reach far beyond Twilight. Big talent has meant a huge following for these two and with that comes influence. I wish people wouldn’t post, tweet, print, etc. photos of their private moments. I’ve never seen pics of either of them voluntarily posing for a picture while holding a cigarette or drinking alcohol(even thought they are of legal age) which tells me they respect the influence they have on so many under age fans. Those who make these private moments public are to blame.

ggga

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 23, 2012

cute ness! drunk tho lo

noa

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 23, 2012

robsten

always2sides

Posted at 12:09 PM on February 23, 2012

“Leave them alone! Leave them alone!” Gah, stop it!!! I get so sick of reading that. Of course people [stars] want to be left alone, but reality check: that ain’t the kind of business they’re in. Rob & Kristen know this, and know they’re gonna have pics taken of them. As much as we’d like them to roam around free and clear…it’s NOT gonna happen. And to be smart, they need to show up every once in a while online. Together sometimes. Little by little like we’ve seen. I don’t think R&K freak out quite as much as some fans do. Now yes, they get hounded by Paparazzi [who genuinely SUCK sometimes]. Those are they ones I want leaving them alone. They can be dangerous just trying to get a shot and speeding up to actors. We also don’t know that Rob & Kristen might have ok’d this pic after they saw it was taken…or gave a warning that went unheeded? The positive side since it’s out: they’re still together, and it’s awesome to know!!! I’m a huge fan and this makes me smile. And if they don’t surface for another month…that’s fine, too. ♥ My love to you R&K…