'One Tree Hill' Scoop: Chad Michael Murray Spills Secrets About Lucas' Return

Tue, February 21, 2012 3:19pm EST by 32 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Desiree

Posted at 5:46 PM on May 1, 2014

I Am addicted to one tree hill I’m on season 8 and honestly I don’t think I want to finish it without Lucas and Peyton it’s really boring and not interesting this sucks and it’s very sad:(

mortgage broker atlanta

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 25, 2014

Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favorite reason appeared
to be on the net the easiest factor to take note of. I
say to you, I definitely get irked while folks consider worries that they plainly don’t
realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and
also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal.

Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

Charles

Posted at 7:18 PM on May 29, 2013

I was in love with One Tree Hill, started from s1-6 without skipping a scene or part, i even regreted spending my money buying s7-9 because my best friends in the movie were removed, LUCAS & PEYTON, so as far as am concern One Tree Hills ends on season 6.

Asaad

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 11, 2013

Agreed man, it sucked without lucas & Payton.

Moniquaaa

Posted at 7:25 AM on July 10, 2014

Yes I feels you dude Lucas and Peyton are one tree hill’s heart. I was so heartbroken when they didn’t appear on seson 7 😭😭😭💔💔💔 I literally cried when they didn’t show up

Ash

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 4, 2013

Am still watching 2nd season in india and am disappointed by surfing n knowing that luke n peyton won’t be their after 6 season.;(

ros

Posted at 7:30 AM on March 25, 2013

this show suks at 70% without lucas and peyton

alex

Posted at 7:27 AM on March 25, 2013

first 6 seasons were amazing i waited so long for last season in hope that lucas and peyton will return but didnt it sucks i miss lucas and peyton. In the end they shouid have come back and settied in tree hill .They all lucas peyton haley nathan brooke should have lived in tree hill Happily;

mey

Posted at 5:07 AM on September 13, 2012

i love d movie buh i mis peyton and lucas.o.m.g!luke s so cute.n i lv haley n nathan.n lil jamie i also lv brooke she was so nyce.n skills*dawg*ma man-lucas

LOVE

Posted at 3:39 AM on June 8, 2012

this is complete bull. Why bring back Lucas if your not going to bring back Peyton? I mean thats dumb. I lost interest after season 6 because Peyton and Lucas wasn’t coming back. they were the best couple on the show and their love story was just amazing. I don’t get how come Brookes babies and Haleys baby we get to see grow up but Peytons we didnt.im just mad right now.

wyshay busby

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 1, 2012

I ment obsess,crazy over ,wish I had a white blonde headed fine,sexy,man like micheal chad murruy

wyshay busby

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 1, 2012

I’m so upset with micheal chad murrary I watches it everyday.ONE TREE HILL I HAVE NO FAVORITES.
But would love to keep contact with u

Abee-baby

Posted at 12:41 PM on May 27, 2012

Frm d comment i’ve read so far, its givin me d impression dt peyton isnt coming bk. Pls bring her bk… She has 2 b with Lucas

sheba

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 13, 2012

I don’t think I will watch the rest of the seasons without Lucas and Peyton,cos it will suck.

gemma

Posted at 9:10 AM on May 6, 2012

i have watched one tree hill from when the first season started till now i love it i even got my sister watching it. i would too meet the whole cast of oth. x

go kart

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 26, 2012

certainly like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again.

Christiano Ronaldo

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 19, 2012

Hello there, I found your website by means of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable topic, your website came up, it looks good. I’ve added to favourites|added to bookmarks.

Osuolalekan kafayat

Posted at 5:51 AM on April 11, 2012

I realy likes OTH from season 1 to 6 but the remaining seasons sucks without peyton and lucas.

hayat abdallah

Posted at 10:09 AM on April 16, 2012

Absolutely , i agree seasons 1-6 were great , a lot of suspense but 7-9 I did not enjoy , introducing new characters as part of one tree hill, removing the main leading actors Lucas and Peyton was not smart nor , the episodes were boring.We do not know why this change, as audience we were in the dark.

olubunmiokunoren

Posted at 8:51 PM on April 19, 2012

It really suck without lucas&peyton

creepysmile

Posted at 8:06 PM on October 9, 2012

u r right what an amazing journey from S1 to S6 and i really hated what they did to da series and specially to lucas and peyton they just ripped them off the series , season 6 was the finale for me

bosch coffee maker

Posted at 7:25 AM on April 7, 2012

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful info to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire group shall be thankful to you.

Sissy

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 5, 2012

Last episode sucked they shouldve brought peyton nd lucas back . They were there all 6 episodes so they shouldve been in the last show!

Kelly

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 25, 2012

Man, seeing Lucas again was the most amazing feeling watchin OTH!! Reminds me of what OTH meant from the beginning of the season. Its never complete without lucas n peyton n now we come to the end of OTH… Sigh

mary

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 24, 2012

I do miss Lucas and Peyton in OTH but.it.was clear he was only coming back for one episode. I have seen the show since day 1 and am a die hard fan and always will be!! This is one of the best seasons ever!!

Meerzy

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 24, 2012

Its just crap! Mind the language, Lucas is just one tree hill I’ve watched all 8 seasons I’m just waiting for season 9 to come out in Australia but I was very upset when I found out there was no Lucas and peyton in season 7&8 BRING THEM BACK

hary

Posted at 9:23 AM on February 23, 2012

Am really disappointed!The show is incomplete without lucas!To be honest am not gonna waste my time on the final season.So many ppl have lost interest since season six.

Dezee

Posted at 12:32 AM on February 23, 2012

I totally agree with u!!! Was so excited and that’s all we get of him wth!!!! Very disappointed:( ughh!!!

Kellie

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 22, 2012

What a complete and utter waste of time and talent!!! Seriously… They hype up the fact that CMM is returning to OTH, and the only episode he is in has him sitting in a freaking airport!!! Soooo Disappointed!

TheRealist Michelle

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 21, 2012

Youj know what, its ironic how I stopped whatching “One Tree”, after I was experiencing some confusion as to whether they had cut Luke from the cast or replaced his charactor with another actor (the actor who plays Clay). Recently I heard this was going to be the final season of the show. SoI’ve spent the last week looking at the entire 8 seasons. Since I’m now clear that Chad was removed from the show, I decided to Google what happened. While doing that I came across this article and just in time to catch his return tomorrow. That just made my day, the show has really missed his presence.

michelle

Posted at 7:22 AM on April 19, 2012

I dont mind that lucas and payton arnt in oth in season 7 and 8 (but i do miss the drama they had my favourite episode of them is the one were lucas ditches lindsey and marrys payton) because my favourite is hayley and nathan but so disappointed hes not in it as much as season 8 i would love to meet the whole cast of oth x

Zarayah Israel

Posted at 6:17 PM on November 30, 2012

You had a winner with the romances of Lucas/Peyton and Nathan/Hayley, then you eliminated Lucas/Peyton/Sawyer, you lost 50% of the greatness, which = failure.
From a older woman that watched all the first six series while recuperating from pneumonia.