Demi Lovato Wants A Man At Her Beck And Call

Tue, February 21, 2012 11:34am EDT by 6 Comments
Demi Lovato Wants Boyfriend At Her Beck And Call

hayley

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 11, 2012

She should date joe jonas again

Gary B

Posted at 11:44 PM on February 22, 2012

Starting to think what Demz wants is a man she can PUSSY WHIP the frak out of. She can pussy whip me any day. Wilmer and Joe are not guys you can pussy whip into total obedience.

I WILL OBEY YOU…MISTRESS DEMETRIA!!!!!

Jewels

Posted at 6:38 AM on February 22, 2012

@ Diego and Doug — Mr. Diego I do not believe you have to have money for Demi to fall in love with you. You just have to be yourself in my opinion. Mr. Doug yes you do need to comment I love reading them. I was one of the girls in the group that you bought seats for the Atlanta December show. We will never forget you!

diego

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 21, 2012

demi lovato is beautiful enough for a man to hurt the problem is that if she wants a boyfriend that her boyfriend has to have money because it costs now to find someone who really loves one and demi is very beautiful but cost to be her boyfriend for everything that surrounds it and I do love her and I have much appreciation but does not know in person because inside it is seen to be a good woman

Doug

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 21, 2012

I know I know no need for me to comment. Everyone knows how I feel. I proudly blaze people in the eye and tell them I love her.

c

Posted at 2:27 PM on February 21, 2012

wonder if she’d be willing to do that if the situation were reversed.. for some reason i doubt it