Courtney Robertson's Ex Defends Her: 'She's Actually A Nice Girl'

Tue, February 21, 2012 3:08pm EDT by 6 Comments
Courtney Robertson

cheap medicine

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 3, 2012

I’m extremely inspired along with your writing abilities as well as with the layout for your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s rare to look a nice weblog like this one these days..

healthcare

Posted at 6:10 PM on July 2, 2012

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness on your post is just spectacular and i can think you are knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to snatch your feed to keep up to date with coming near near post. Thank you one million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Sheen

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 27, 2012

Does no one remember she called her supposed best friend on the show a “hot mess.” it was the chick who sort of instigated the whole Courtney/Emily conflict by blabbing what Emily said. She ended up getting kicked out by Ben after she admitted being in love with an ex-boyfriend

Susan Davis

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 27, 2012

I have never missed an episode of the Bachelor. But after tonight I find myself just talking with that stupid voice of Courtney’s back at them. I hate this show now. For the last 2 seasons you have tried hard to make the Bachelorette or Bachelor look ridiculous. This show just sucks now. Unless Ben sees the light and gets number 2 back at the After The Rose show, I have lost all faith in this sho.

uk

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 24, 2012

I think courtney may b nice in real life?d hometown date, she talk very nice

Liz sullivan

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 23, 2012

I think they suit each other they are both a little weird and Ben needs a proper hair cut I hear he picks her to marry