Devastated Coco Finds Out She Can’t Get Pregnant On ‘Ice Loves Coco’ Premiere

Tue, February 21, 2012 10:19am EDT by 10 Comments
Coco Baby Pregnant

Season two of the E! series starts off with heartbreaking news — Coco can’t get pregnant because of her high blood pressure.

On the tumultuous season premiere of Ice Loves Coco, Coco thinks she might be pregnant. The 32-year-old feels nauseous and dizzy, but a pregnancy test soon reveals that she and her husband Ice-T, 54, are not expecting after all. But now that she has babies on the brain, Coco decides to see a doctor — only to learn the devastating news that she can’t have a baby.

In the episode, Coco is so excited at the thought that she might be pregnant. When the test comes back negative, she still wants to consider having a child.

“If I’m not pregnant, then I need to find out what’s wrong,” she says.

The doctor explains that Coco’s blood pressure is too high and immediately schedules an MRI scan. While Coco waits for the results, Ice stays supportive.

Soon, the couple learn the devastating news: Coco’s blood pressure is so high, it isn’t safe to carry a child. She has to eliminate stress and focus on her diet to get healthy again.

“It doesn’t help that you’re with me, and I’m a perfect specimen,” Ice jokes.

Coco vows to get healthy so that one day she can have a baby. We hope she does!

More Ice & Coco:

1. Happy Birthday Ice-T! Today, Feb. 16, You’re 54 Years Old!
  2. Ice-T & Coco Are Trying For A Baby!
  3. Benjamin Steakhouse Is A Must If You Visit Or Live In NYC — Even If You’re A Vegetarian!

shelly powell

Posted at 9:04 AM on March 6, 2014

CoCo just wanted to let you know how absolutely beautiful you are.I never knew this about being unable to have a baby.My daughter is 23 and has had multiple problems,her one fallopian tube she has left is what the doctors say clubbed.completely shut.she is so devastated but so strong!Im so proud of her.But still she has her days of mourning the child she can never have.I always tell her there is a baby out there for her when she finds someone and can adopt!GOOD LUCK CoCo,you are in my prayers.

CECELIA

Posted at 5:10 AM on January 9, 2013

COCO I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY A DIET? YOUR NOT FAT AT ALL!!!!!! YOUR STUNNING!!! IF SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAVE TO DIET THEN NO ONE IS HEALTHY. YES STRESS IS BAD AND I THINK YOU HAVE LOTS OF IT. GET TO REALYS THAT YOU CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AND CHANGE SO MUCH. SO THE REST WILL HAPPEN IF YOU WORRY OR NOT. AND THEN YOU WILL SEE LIFE STARTS TO CHANGE. AND STRESS IT’S GONE.
ENJOY YOUR JURNY! THANK YOU FOR BING A ROLL MODDEL! KIND REGSRDS CELIA

jazz

Posted at 3:35 PM on May 6, 2012

Coco is so beatuitul she just needs her blood pressure down

Mark Flaherty

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 9, 2012

Coco just needs to eat right and do arobic exercise so she will lose weight and get her blood pressure down.

Alan

Posted at 2:52 PM on March 4, 2012

Considering that Coco is a transvestite… No wonder it can’t get pregnant!

JACKIE

Posted at 10:43 AM on May 14, 2012

YOU ARE A PIG FOR SAYING THAT

shelly powell

Posted at 9:10 AM on March 6, 2014

That’s just wrong!!!!How dare you.She is gorgeous and obviously all woman!You probably don’t idiot but have you heard the scripture {Those without sin shall cast the first stone!READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

David & Jean

Posted at 5:54 AM on February 22, 2012

Learning o be healthy now put you 1 step above others that with a healthy body enSures a healthy baby and a healthy mother.

disco

Posted at 1:40 PM on February 21, 2012

High blood pressure is fixable. It could be a lot worse

Randa

Posted at 11:12 AM on February 21, 2012

I sooo love this couple! I will admit.. When I first saw Coco.. My first thoughts were negatively judgemental. I have since come to realize, she is a genuine, caring lady. The love and devotion she has for her man, is OBVIOUS! And Ice returns that love tenfold.
I wish nothing but the BEST for them.. They are an inspiration on TRUE LOVE! I adore my man and KNOW I am loved.. Coco..Ice.. Couples like y’all and me and my husband.. It’s a rare and beautiful thing.. I KNOW you treasure it! May God bless you and keep you as you embark on this next phase of your life!!
Thank you for sharing your lives with us..
All the best…