Cissy Houston Doesn't Think Bobby Brown Will Ever Help Bobbi Kristina

Tue, February 21, 2012 9:28pm EDT by 56 Comments
Bobby Brown Bobbi Kristina

Rosalind

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 24, 2012

I believe a father wouldnt care about where he sat at his daughters mother funeral. If he had to sit on the back row it should have been okay. He was suppose to just let his daughter know regardless of where Im sitting Im here for you if you need daddy. Im here baby, just ask for me and I will be right there. He was wrong for leaving. He is no longer Whitney Houstons husband. Just be in the building for your daughter, so if she ask for you, you can go running. Very disappointed in him, because it wasnt about him. Men put ego aside when needing to be there for your children PLEASE!

joe akrama

Posted at 4:05 AM on February 24, 2012

we most be happy that bobby brown give whitney a child , how many man has whitney having being sleeping with without having a child, stop talking rubish about bobby, bobby u are a good donor

loretta

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 23, 2012

The enitre family is greiving on both sides and that is understanable of them are greiving bobby is greiving as well as Bobbi Christina, both are going through a great deal of pain loosing Whitney. But life gose on and they must ask God to provide them with strenght and courage to go on. I am sure that Bobby loves his daughter very much. With Whitney Houstons family continue to diss Bobby Brown at the event of her death and after, so sad.

Whitney’s family should be a little more considerate of Bobby and Christina becaise both are so confuse and hurting too. They should not turn his daughter against him, That would be truly wrong of them. Whitney, I am sure she would not like what is going on after her death. I pray for Bobby Brown and Bobbie Christina to come together and rebuild their relationship as father and daughter, after all he is her dad and they should be closer then ever now.

Bobby should not let anyone keep him from his daughter and not keep her from him. Bobbie Christina loves her father and the Houston family should support the both of them. The Houston family should give them the time and space to began their healing process so that they can become closer once again. Whitney if she knew what was going on she would be rolling over in her grave. May God bless Bobby and Bobbie Christina

kathy

Posted at 11:50 PM on February 23, 2012

My God, your grammar and spelling are absolutely pathetic!! what is the highest grade you completed, 4th?

The next time you decide to leave your opinion, other than on your refrigerator, you should have someone with a little bit more schooling than you proof read it for you. This way you won’t make a fool out of yourself.

Paula

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 24, 2012

Kathy,

This is not school! Why be so mean? You must be a bully and very shallow!! Is this correct enough for you?

khatman

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 23, 2012

All Bobby Brown wants is his daughter’s money.

lee

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 23, 2012

It was wrong to leave the funural. I don;t know why he left. Only God knows. Mom Cissy, Don’t judge Bobby Brown, only god need to do that. You need to get Bobby and daughter together. Ask both first. If Bobby wan’t be there for his daughter in times like this. Well you tryed cause that’s the right thing to do. Got to keep prying to God to watch over your grandaughter. He may not been there than, but now is the time. Take it to the Lord in prayer. He may do right and do some good. For his daughter, I pray it do. Praying for you all, Cissy, Bobbi kristian and Bobby Brown. God is mom for motherless, father for fatherless. Prayer gone fix it for you all. Bad and good things thats going on now.

little Momma

Posted at 4:56 PM on February 23, 2012

Naw keep his azz away from that Girl. He should have been there with her Sunday the day after the tragedy occured. He is just attentioned starved he does not give a shot. His actions have already spoken. If she can stick with Cici w n a few that she trust n time perhaps her n her dad can be buddies but 4 now he seems 2have a little more growin up 2do. BC we all hope u steer from d booze n live a blessed life God knows u deserve it

madear

Posted at 11:27 PM on February 22, 2012

this family had put out a lot of restrictions on him and her half sitell him not blings and uncle were the people i saw on the scene they always felt bobby wasnt good enough for whiney and how the hell would they think its ok for a lawyer to touch is baby girl. her name is brown not houston people and for better or worst she had both her parents in her life

Rose M.

Posted at 9:32 PM on February 22, 2012

Booby Brown, didn’t have 2 leave his ex-wife funeral. He shld hav stayed their for his daughter Bobbi Christina Brown. At the end of day they’re family, also ifsecurity ouldn’t hav acommodated his need w/9 ppl. Bobby, shld hav adjusted his group lik asap. Other words sit as close as he cld w/the 3 ppl they allowed to b with him. The other ppl get in where u fit in am jus sayin. I pray Bobbi Chris, don’t do anything(sucide)foolish,I know she’s hurting more than any of us wl ever realize. But she got 2 stay prayed up and God’ wl C her through. Her mom(Whitney Houston) loved the lord in taught her to do the same.

Please listen, to your grandmom, God mother, and extremely close famiy members like ur uncle,and his wife. also watch your finance extremely close bec. ppl R out there tryin 2 cash in on her mom death. If u really want to b a star’ like ur mom pls stay away from DRUGS & ALCOHOL…Bobbi Chris, is young and can b tooken advantage of from friends, cousins,ppl in general…..

natasha frazier

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 22, 2012

bobbi keep ya head up homie stop letting these people do ya dad dirty mine y’all

SUZIE

Posted at 4:17 PM on February 22, 2012

Who cares at this point! BC hasnt’ had a role model since the day she was born. Both parents are at fault and BC is going down the same road. Everyone was on the ride for fame and fortune, including family. More interesting things to talk about than the life of the Rich and Famous! Fact of the matter is that a life of drugs and alcohol will take everything from you, including your life. Nothing old……nothing new.

yeah right

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 22, 2012

if there were more interesting things to talk about you would be. instead you are on here talking about what every body else is

gwynne glover

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 22, 2012

Did any bother to check who was Bobby! Those were his children–Whitney’s step children that she helped support when they were married plus the three people that were invited!

Sharon

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 23, 2012

Yeah…Noone is seeing the whole picture..Bobby was immature when he married Whitney Houston…I don’t think he ever got a chance to grow up…He was like one of her children..If I had married a guy with five kids already..Idon’t know what kind of shape I would be in..I hope that all can be mended and he can have a decent relationship with his daughter.

Nita

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 22, 2012

This is a lot of he say she say Bobbi Kris is 18 years old and will be 19 in a few weeks by law she is an adult. My suggestion Bobbi Kris is to go stay with your god-mother
Ce-Ce Winans who has no financial interest in the matter. I am sure Whitney was taking care of the whole family so they all have a stake in this not just Bobby Brown. Bobbi go get your degree in finance (MBA) so you can manage your affairs and find yourself a bible teaching bible believing church. Only God can protect you and help cultivate that third eye (wisdom).

Rose

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 22, 2012

Looks like Cissy and the Family could not HELP Whitney…and now Bobbi Kristina? Stop blaming and HELP!

Cnney

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 22, 2012

Bobby should have stayed ..no matter what it was not whitneys family it security and he left because all his family couldn’t sit together or have to move because they were sitting in whitney’s family spot ..no one ask u to bringthe drummer and your friends to whitney’s funeral..if u were told it’s room for 3 why would u bring 9 people so he was being mean and ignorant and yes I saw the pastor too in tv talk about it and also I agree he should have sucked it up for one day ..just one day he wants attention even in whitney’s death and that’s so sad..I too have and x wife who died and her family andi did not get along well buti have 2 kids with her and when I came it’s was oohs and ahh but I stood there with pride and held my babies and didn’t care who had a seat or were I was sitting I justed wanted to be there because I know they lost the one person who they could never get again in life so I felt unwanted but I didn’t give a damn my daughters held on my arms and cried as they looked at there mom laying there..not every one in the world will like u but that’s does not mean just leave ..and I don’t regret a minute of me staying and me and her mom didn’t speak at the funeral or before but it was not about her or her family it was about my kids.

Lisa

Posted at 8:01 AM on February 22, 2012

@mrs right see nobody is blaming Bobby but if u look at it he was only permitted to sit with family and his kids were to sit 3 rows behind the front row with his wife and brother come on a church holds 300 people with 1500 guess and yes I saw the pastor n GMA and he said that Bobby agreed a week before the funeral that Whitney had to much family and wauld fill up 4 rows on both sides so if he could only. Bring him and his kids why bring you band members and wife and brother and his wife brother when it’s only 3 sits reserve for u and then get mad because they say you guys can not all sit together some had to sit in the front which was Bobby and whitney’s families and some had to sit in the back so his stupid but couldnt just do that for one day he couldn’t move for security for one day i know I would have so yes I agree he should nt have left that funeral instead he should have sit were seats was available ..this was her mothers day ..whitney’s and Bobby wants spot like he always did and he wants to make it about him..so a low life ..lame..

Mrs. Right

Posted at 7:07 AM on February 22, 2012

First off Bobby was ask to move three different times with his other kids. Why was there no seats set aside for him? Jus last year Ms. Whitney sang at Bobby Browns Mothers funeral. Give me a break stop trying to act like he is a bad guy. He was outside the church crying his eyes out. They both are human made mistakes and I know Whitney would not have not wanted like this because she is a person who loves the lord. Get a life people, get your own life to live!

judi

Posted at 11:36 PM on February 23, 2012

exactly everybody blames bobby brown And peopl don’t realize that whitney sang Precious Lord at Bobby Browns mother funeral Last January.So people need to stopp blaming him and quit talking crap about him.

Lola

Posted at 4:19 AM on February 22, 2012

I feel that it was disrespectful and wrong for Bobby Brown to leave his daughter at Whitney’s funeral because although all his desires for accomodations couldn’t be met, he still should have stayed for his daughter and Whitney. Isn’t that why he was there to begin with? It just shows how he does not consider what is most important, instead, only his feelings.
Unfortionately, Whitney is no longer around to give guidance to her daughter. This is very sad in so many ways. She is 18 and can make all decisions on her own. I hope that she will choose the right people to be with. My hopes would be that she listen to her grandmother. She will always love her Dad as most kids do. Unfortionate, but true. I will pray for her and hope that God gives her the direction that she needs to take. Put God first!

Anonimouse

Posted at 1:15 AM on February 22, 2012

Rich black folk being nasty to each other. Not much different than poor black folks being nasty to each other in the inner cities, but they don’t get the attention. I feel really sorry for this young un. Life is stacked against her, but she’s sadly much better off than the girls in the hood that don’t get to wear $1000 shoes and have to worry about getting raped everyday as they come home from school or getting groceries. Sorry, what was your question? (Get my point)

god bless

Posted at 1:11 AM on February 23, 2012

That was not the point of how much her shoe or clothes cost… Stick to the issue.. bobby should hav came wth 3 people.. his wife didn’t need to come. God countiue to bless this whole family b/c thy need it…I pray baby girl will do right by her mother and grandmother…

Crystal

Posted at 12:16 AM on February 22, 2012

Bobbi Kristinia is 18 yrs old she may want to see her father but her grandmother and family is trying their best to stop it. I say let her do what she wants she is the one who lost her mother. I also read somewhere where Whitney sang a bobby mother funeral just last year. So apparently Bobby’s family still had love for her and wasn’t controlling like her family. I think bobby Kris will rebell if her family keeps trying to control her.

Michelle

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 21, 2012

I feel like despite what or how Cissy Houston feels about bobby brown Thts bobby cris father and he was married to Whitney Houston for years she was out of line to treat him the way she did period!! It’s not of god for her to be judging him and I’m certain Whitney would not have wanted that!!! Real Christians don’t treat people like that they let go and let god!!!! To Bonby Christina stay strong ur mom is a beautiful angel watching over you always!!!

fanforlife

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 21, 2012

I would like to dedicate this poem to little Ms Bobbi Kristina. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong, don’t let anyone pressure you, and stay true to yourself.

God looked around his garden and found an empty place.
He then looked down on earth and saw your mother’s loving face.
He put his arms around her and lifted her to rest.
His garden must be beautiful, because he always takes the best.

I would like to say to Bobbi Kris, stay strong we are all praying for you and your family. We love your mom and we love you too. I know I’m looking in from the outside, and what I see is that the love your mom had for you is “The Greatest Love Of All”, As your mom would always, always say with a bright smile on her face “THAT’S MY BABY YALL”.
We love you Whitney (THE VOICE) and Bobbi Kris.

SexCe

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 21, 2012

I feel that Bobby should have stayed. Even if he felt uncomfortable. Simply because it was not about him. It was about Whitney & his daughter. But some how some way Bobby manages to get in the spit light. Any attention feeds his ego. I was rooting for him to be there because I felt that it was only right but I completely understand why Ms. Cissy gets upset with him. Nobody is perfect but even when Whitney was alive he was jealous when she got more attention than himself. You can see it all in his face in past footage. Although Whitney made her own choices in life Ms. Cissy probably feels that Bobby wore Whitney out & regained his strength then moved on & left her for dead. It clearly shows that Bobby is for self. I’m quite sure if the tables had been turned Whitney would not have performed the day he was laid to rest. God bless them all but Bobby is going to catch it when karma comes around. He is selfish!

fanforlife

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 21, 2012

I love Whitney, but she divorced Bobby. She may not have performed the same day, we will never know. People stop and think. People do things for different reasons. Bobby may have done his performance that day because that’s what makes him feel better doing what he loves. How can you criticize him for that. I’m sure there are things you do that others may not agree with but that’s what makes you feel better in certain situations. We should not always be so quick to judge others.

PB

Posted at 8:08 AM on February 24, 2012

I agree. B.B. has it coming. Karma is a non-discriminating natural law and (also a Christian law, i.e., reaping and sowing) that does not discriminate. I think B.B. is a great entertainer. But it’s past time for him to grow up and realize that he is not above man’s law or God’s law.

loletia

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 21, 2012

Let Bobby Brown raised his child

PB

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 24, 2012

Why? He hasn’t raised any of the others, and he was repeatedly in court for not paying child support. This I know. I am not just speculating.

B.K. is 18 and is legally an adult. But like most 18-year kids, she obviously needs a lot of guidance. I just hope and pray that she can get it.

disco

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 21, 2012

That’s right the person who helped create the monster that was Whitney Houston is somehow going to get it right with Bobbi.

I highly effing doubt it. The girl was born into an effed up situation. None of them are going to get it right.

Wisdom

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 21, 2012

You sound like a monster calling Whitney a monster are you on that ? Whack , that man loves his daughter stop buying into media gossip.. Every one deals with grief different this man is going thru ,he has lost his father, mother and Whitney who he was married to for 14 years .. Even though they were divorced that man is in pain.. So until you put your self in there shoes you will never know in time he will be there for Bobbi wait in see!!!

PB

Posted at 8:21 AM on February 24, 2012

In spite of my other comments (that are not favorable to B.B.), I agree with what you’re saying. No one seems to consider that B.B., selfish or not, is grieving too. Plus, he lost his father just three months and his mother shortly before that.

nomothernofather

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 21, 2012

Yes he should have stayed…& if he is not gonna be consistent in her life than leave her alone….this in when Bobbie Kristina needs her dad the most…if not now,…don’t bother EVER! #ijs…

MARIA GOLDBERG

Posted at 2:08 PM on February 21, 2012

LEAVE HER ALONE.THAT HER GRANDMA AND THE REST OF WHITNEY FAMILY TAKE CARE OF HER THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WHITNEY CAN REST IN PEACE KNOWNING HER MOM IS WATCHING HER LITTLE ANGEL

von

Posted at 9:58 PM on February 23, 2012

Are you guys serious? Unfortunately it is what it is. The bottom line is that everyone takes into consideration whats best for Bobby K. (not Bobby C). Take it from someone thats been there and still there, fussing, and smothering her will only isolate her more especially when she haven’t her from you since “King had a Dream.” In time guys in time. However Bobby B is still her father and maybe just maybe he wants to do the right thing for his daughter and if not, he too will have to answer to someone.