How Beyonce Got Her Tiny Waist Back After Giving Birth

Tue, February 21, 2012 12:07pm EDT by 10 Comments

The singer gained 40 lbs during her pregnancy and is losing the weight in record time! Find out how she got her body back!

Beyonce is so dedicated to getting back in shape that she reportedly moved her personal trainer, Marco Borges, into her house, according to the Daily Mail!

She gets her heart rate up by rising with the sun at 5 a.m. for a cardio session. Later, she does high-intensity training on the treadmill then a total body circuit of squats and lunges!

Here’s how to get a small waist like Beyonce:

Try the Corkscrew, which targets abdominal muscles for a trim waistline.

1. Lie on your back, with your legs raised. Bend our knees slightly. Place your hands at your sides with the palms down.

2. Then, use your lower abdominal muscles to raise your hips off the floor. While you lift your hips also twist them to the right.

3. Hold for three seconds, then return to start position. Repeat, twisting to the left. Repeat!

Work it out just like Beyonce!

–Giovanna Pagliarulo

Michelle

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 3, 2012

I was 120 before having my daughter, gained 40 pounds and lost 30 of them within two weeks, the last 10 pounds took some work but point is it can happen!! My daughter is 10 months and I’m in my skinny jeans… ! And I’m no superstar nor do I have a live in trainer… Go Bey… Everyone stop hating!!!

Emma

Posted at 12:31 AM on February 29, 2012

She used a surrogate so she never “lost” her tiny waist to begin with…

aga

Posted at 11:08 AM on February 22, 2012

nie podoba mi się ta sukienka ;)

Me

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 21, 2012

When is she with the baby?

fatu sankoh

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 21, 2012

you go bey you look so beautiful hatemongers are mad you got pregnate the natural way and have your beautiful blue ivy c safe and sound i love so much yes it can happen

me

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 21, 2012

I gained 70 lbs when I had my son. Due to stress (hurricanes and surgery on the baby) I lost all of it within a month. It can happen people!

magi

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 21, 2012

it’s because surrogate ;p

Alisha

Posted at 1:11 PM on February 21, 2012

That’s impossible! My mom is a OB/GYN! Completely without a doubt, impossible to be working out that early! Certainly no lifting, squating or anything like that for at least 6 weeks. That’s bull. Now, there are women who get tummy tucks right after. It’s really easy and makes more sense.

tasha

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 22, 2012

Well your mom needs to go back to school because 3weeks after my sister had her baby she was doing all those intense work outs nd her doctor said it was completely fine as along as she doesn’t over work herself. So its NOT impossible you go B screw these haters!

Monica

Posted at 12:21 PM on February 21, 2012

She obviously used a surrogate.