'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: 'Hearing Courtney Tell Me She Loves Me Made It All Worth It'

Tue, February 21, 2012 10:57am EDT by 9 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

cookiefan

Posted at 9:56 AM on February 24, 2012

The only people who have been lying are the tabloids and those idiot losers who invented the lies to cover up their own inadequecies. Courtney and Ben have been on this track of love since their first meeting…first date…second date…etc. Monica the lesbian started the negativity when she whispered in Kacie’s ear on day 1 “I don’t like her” referring to Courtney. The rest of the girls followed like lemmings and created a hostile environment for Courtney who reacted to their hostility. Since she has a sharp tongue, she used it. I would have done the same!!!

Diamantina

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 2, 2012

Totally agree!!!

At first I did not liked Robertson at all but when I saw her interacting with her family in the show I developed a nicer opinion about her. She is truly competitive but not evil no matter her mean ways. In my opinion Ben and Robertson transmit a strong connection of love and attraction among the other girls. There were nicer contestants in character but what it matters in the bachelor is the connection between two. No matter who we America like for Ben he’ll pick what’s best for him. Being competitive does not mean not being capable of falling in love or care for someone at all. I’m pretty sure the other contestants are capable of being as mean as Robertson but maybe not willing to show it in National TV. Honestly I don’t think he is neither attractive nor charming in fact Kourtney it’s too pretty for him. I wish them best of luck and happiness no matter how long it lasts as most of the couples in this show haven’t make it for so long

Rose

Posted at 10:46 PM on February 22, 2012

Very disappointed in Ben. Perhaps one of these days he will mature enough to appreciate a real woman. Courtney played him like a fiddle, and he lapped it up.

nadinah

Posted at 5:24 AM on February 22, 2012

I was always taught that if someone avoids eye contact, then it’s likely they’re not being honest. As endearing and impressive as the mock ceremony, apparently, was Courtney hardly ever looked into Ben’s eyes and she couldn’t stand still. I haven’t seen many moments where Courtney touches Ben lovingly. . . . every move seems pre-calculating & cold to be sure she “WINS”. I hope the best for Ben & love, but sincerely doubt that Courtrney’s the one. I would’ve put money on Lindzie as the best match.

Cinders

Posted at 1:22 AM on February 23, 2012

I agree 100%. If someone can’t look you in the eye when they are speaking to you that says a lot. Courtney seemed like she was uncomfortable and struggling through the whole thing. I like Lindzi also but, unfortunately, I think Ben has his libido made up and he will choose Courtney. I can’t wait to see the expressions on these women’s faces and hear their comments when they find out about the skinny dipping episode. I also can’t wait to see Courtney play the role of the victim like she did with Emily, when she was clearly the villain. This ought to be very interesting.

marybeth

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 21, 2012

Ben’s hairdo reminds me of The 3 Stooges… Moe is who comes to mind!!!

Lacey

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 22, 2012

I agree, he needs a new style. Courtney will see to it that he gets glammed up, huh?

marley

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 21, 2012

At this point, I don’t think many viewer care whether Ben’s feelings are hurt or not. I am sure they both have feelings for each other and so be it. Courtney strikes me as a wax figurine who has limited body movements and limited range of motion facial expressions. Too “plastic” looking.

mary

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 21, 2012

Canadian viewer These two are suited for each other. All the other women should count themselves lucky to be sent home and let these two wallow in their foolishness. This has to be the worst bachelor ever so fake it is rediculous. I tink they both have a lot to learn about love, so sad.