Adele Flips The Bird During Her Acceptance Speech At The Brit Music Awards

Tue, February 21, 2012 8:44pm EDT by 11 Comments
Adele Middle Finger

Adele got upset when she was cut off during her acceptance speech today and slipped a middle finger to the people running the Brit Music Awards!

Nobody puts Adele in a corner! The 23-year-old singer was accepting awards for her best album award and solo female at the Brit Music Awards when host James Cordon stepped in and cut her off.

After expressing her frustration for being interrupted, Adele flung the bird, which we caught before producers were able to take the cameras off her.

“I flung the middle finger. That was for the suits at the Brit Awards, not my fans,” Adele explained, according to the BBC. “I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but the suits offended me.”

We doubt Adele is going to get nearly as much flack as M.I.A. did for flipping the bird during the Super Bowl this year, but someone is bound to get upset by her actions. Do you think she was out of line or had the right to be that upset?

Sound off below!

Loading video...

More Adele News

1. Adele Says: ‘I’m Done Being A Bitter Witch’
  2. Adele Wears A Christian Louboutin Shoe Manicure To The Grammys
  3. Adele Believes Her Ex-Boyfriend Would Be Happy For Her After Grammys Sweep

weight loss

Posted at 5:53 AM on July 6, 2012

I am now not positive where you’re getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

ctrtheme

Posted at 5:37 AM on June 30, 2012

hello there and thank you in your information ? I’ve certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did on the other hand expertise some technical points using this site, since I skilled to reload the website a lot of times prior to I could get it to load correctly. I were puzzling over in case your hosting is OK? Now not that I am complaining, however slow loading circumstances times will often impact your placement in google and could harm your high quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this once more very soon..

aksesoris mobil

Posted at 4:17 PM on June 14, 2012

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

the best seo software

Posted at 2:20 PM on June 6, 2012

Hi there, You have performed a great job. I will definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

electro

Posted at 4:23 AM on April 2, 2012

I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Karen E.

Posted at 8:30 AM on February 22, 2012

Adele,you rock girl,and they were rude you should have flipped them 2 birds.Don’t worry about what people think,most of your true fans adore you.I know I do…Keep that music and voice of yours coming,I loved your music since I first heard. the cd with chasing pavements.Rock on girl….Karen E

Lara

Posted at 4:22 AM on February 22, 2012

I am speechless t_t

really!

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 21, 2012

wow ! that was so rude , at least here we somewhat let them know by starting the music .. but they just cut her off right there in front of millions of viewers.. but hey ! she won six freaking grammys !!! Adele Rocks !!!!

talia

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 21, 2012

I think people make too big of a deal over bird flipping. I don’t get why people get mad when kstew flips off paps, and I don’t get why this is a big deal either.

Danielle

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 21, 2012

People are pissed when she flips off the paps? REALLY?! People are completely mental!!

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 21, 2012

the guys should have let her finish…