Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Almost Kiss In New Music Video

Mon, February 20, 2012 10:54am EST by 58 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Video

Justin and Selena are joined by Ashley Tisdale and other friends in this adorable music video for Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ — check it out here!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez love working together, and now they’ve joined forces for an cute new music video!

Justin, 17, and Selena, 19, just popped up in a clip for Carly Rae Jepsen‘s song “Call Me Maybe”. As we previously told you, Justin has been working with the 26-year-old singer, which probably explains the intense star power in the video. After all, it’s a big deal when huge stars like Ashley Tisdale show up for the fun!

Do YOU think Justin and Selena are the cutest couple ever, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Adorable Family Dinner Date — PICS
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: 8 Cutest Dates They’ve Spent With Family
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Cute Family Beach Date — PICS

julia

Posted at 5:42 AM on February 23, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting, AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

bramj-soft

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 10, 2012

Thank you for another informative site. The place else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect approach? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the look out for such info.

Quick Diet

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 10, 2012

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

Pioneer PRO-700HD Service Manual

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 10, 2012

Thanks for the post very intresting.

an geld

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 10, 2012

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I find this matter to be really something which I think I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m taking a look forward to your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt to get the grasp of it!

rock in prevention

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 3, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am glad to express that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most without a doubt will make sure to don?t omit this site and provides it a look regularly.

3dsucker

Posted at 2:04 PM on July 3, 2012

did anyone notice that at the end when they were holding waist that justin didnt hold selena waist he put his front where her butt was…????????

ana

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 7, 2012

ei doi se potrivesc.Dar Justin Biber a avut multa prietene,de exemplu:Miley Cirus era fosta prietena a lui Justin Biber si acum nu prea mai vorbesc pentru ca Selena Gomez e noua prietenea a lui Justin.La fel si Selena care a avut si ea mult prieteni dar acum sut doar amici pentru ea.
asta a fost comentariul meu
CU DRAG,
Ana!

cupcake

Posted at 10:23 PM on April 11, 2012

I luv u justin and selena .u guys r my favorite singers and dancers.txt me back when u get this message.You guys rock!!!!!!.

@lhanie_shawty

Posted at 4:45 AM on March 30, 2012

i love you justin bieber . you so romantic . good vidio

Believe

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 24, 2012

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez are the cutest couple for 2012. They seriously show how stars can fall in pure love, and yet lead normal lives, doing what they love best. I’m happy to be a ‘Belieber’ & ‘Gomezer’. I dont know why haters say “Selena’s ugly on the in/outside” they should be happy.

Luis

Posted at 2:29 AM on March 18, 2012

hf8rte du det pe5 nyhetene? Vel jeg her hf8rt at stnesmiaisttren i Israel ikke er helt god i hodet, se5 jeg ville ikke trodd pe5 noe han sa. Jeg mener du skal se musikk videoen til en sang han har som heter Pray. Jeg kan vet at han ikke sa nei til e5 mf8te se5rede barn. Ikke fordi jeg har lest han ikke gjorde det, men fordi jeg vet at han aldri ville gjordt det!men hvis han tilfeldigvis gjodre det var det sikkert en veldig god grunn til det. e5 det jesus pjattet var engentlig ganske frekt, nesten krenkende. Jeg er kristen. Han er kristen, og det som skjedde den dagen var respektlf8st av paparazziene ( hvis det var det du mente)

:) .

Posted at 12:56 PM on March 13, 2012

and their not a cutest couple in hollywood bc selena gomez is ugly lol a blind man could see that shes ugly on the inside and outside :) soo yea if he dated someone better looking he might be in the running im sure his fans will click yes but im keeping it real shes ugly soo they arent the cutest couple dogs are cute lol she looks like some kind of animal but she aint cute at all *peace*

marie

Posted at 10:12 AM on May 5, 2012

haha i agree with you

kayla

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 10, 2012

wow good video

alexandra gensaya

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 9, 2012

wow!justin and selena are very cute and they are my idol’s and they almost kiss

jessica

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 9, 2012

NAAW! Justin and selena really cute nice video u guys so do another one keep up the goood work jelena happy 18th justin

B

Posted at 5:50 AM on March 8, 2012

But have you noticed, girly songs don’t usually get air time, unless your market yourself like a slut, ie, Katy Perry. –.–

B

Posted at 5:45 AM on March 8, 2012

Hah lol I like this song now because of the Bieber, it was never bad to begin with, it just needed some promo.

Bridget

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 22, 2012

Selena hair looks so pretty with those streaks in her hair

lacinda

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 22, 2012

I hate you………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Rhiannon Marie perez

Posted at 6:22 PM on March 9, 2012

DONT HATE YOU KNOW HES HOT AND SHES PRETTY BETTER LOOKING THEN YOU

Kendra

Posted at 2:06 PM on February 22, 2012

they are the cutest couple i’ve ever seen for sure

caitlyn

Posted at 9:00 AM on February 22, 2012

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT JUSTIN IS MINE salena justin bieber call me at7611402

houssam

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 22, 2012

heeey justin my watch yoù….Every day

justin