Justin Bieber's First 'Believe' Sessions Song Premieres

Mon, February 20, 2012 1:47pm EDT by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber Live My Life

We’re loving Justin’s mature sound as he sings the hook in Far East Movement’s great track ‘Live My Life’ — check it out right here!

Justin Bieber‘s new record Believe will be his biggest album yet, and now we have a first listen of what his new material will sound like!

Justin, 17, is featured on the incredible new Far East Movement song “Live My Life”, a snippet of which was premiered by Redfoo of LMFAO at a Feb. 13 DJ set at Marquee Las Vegas. Though the quality of the video could be better, we can already tell that it could be a huge radio hit! We can’t wait to hear more tracks from his most recent recording sessions!

Do YOU think Justin’s new album will be his best work yet, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Adorable Family Dinner Date — PICS
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: 8 Cutest Dates They’ve Spent With Family
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Cute Family Beach Date — PICS

ABDUL REHMAN

Posted at 11:57 PM on May 29, 2012

awesome bro,i like ur almost all songs.

aileen rojas

Posted at 6:57 PM on May 7, 2012

justin te Amo

iris denisse

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 1, 2012

hello hapii briiday justin i love you atte denisse

Jarrod

Posted at 2:01 AM on February 23, 2012

If I were Justin I’d stand far away from this track. Good that’s it NOT gonna be on “Believe “

Mari

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 22, 2012

I don’t think his entire album will sound like that, it’s too far from what he usually does. I think it’ll be a mix, and I can’t wait for BELIEVE! Woho

Tabitha

Posted at 8:18 AM on February 22, 2012

Justin Bieber is an amazing artist. I love seeing what he is growing to be. His talent is phenomenal and his fan base …well, is like no other. He’s a wonderful person and it’s great to see someone like him give back. I can’t wait to hear His new sound on the upcoming album BELIEVE.

Anja

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 21, 2012

OMB! of course! I really want to buy!

Valdone

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 21, 2012

I LOVE U JUSTIN! <3 <3 <3 CANNOT WAIT TIL BELIEVE!!

Ur mama

Posted at 2:49 AM on February 21, 2012

This song is far east movements not justins.

Elena

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 20, 2012

Justiiiiiiiinnnn happy birthdayyyyyy kissSSSsss loOoOove u soOoOoOoOo much I have best wishes for u but I hope you will break up with Selena Gomez coz I like she 2 but u don’t have 2 be together any more kisSsSsSs have fun:-* <3

Belieber