Chris Brown Wishes Rihanna A Happy Birthday On Twitter — More Proof They're Dating

Mon, February 20, 2012 9:53am EST by 40 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Twitter

Pc repairs in Kent

Posted at 7:46 AM on April 2, 2012

Great site lots of posts Looks like alot of time has Been taken here

BENHILDA

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 1, 2012

Okay honestly if u love someone you wl forgve them nd if breezy nd riri are back together well gud and anyway their songs are directly for each other.lve thoz 2

cheryl

Posted at 8:34 AM on March 30, 2012

ii thinkk itzz sweet bt denn aqain itz kindaa crazyy bt good luck chris and rihanna.. yall seem 2 have alot of haters now

Kendall

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 18, 2012

I think that it is sweet that they are getting back together

Kendall

Posted at 12:51 PM on March 18, 2012

I think that it is sweet

Jordan

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 11, 2012

Yes I think Chris brown are awesome together there both my most biggest celeb….GOOD LUCK RIHANNA&CHRIS

Dave

Posted at 8:04 AM on February 26, 2012

Go to jail

Kendall

Posted at 12:58 PM on March 18, 2012

Shut up Dave

Sugar

Posted at 11:15 AM on February 25, 2012

I think the past is the past because every one makes matkis were human we ain’t perfect so people need to let them live there life cuz it’s there life not our even tho Chris is totally sexy but still oh and there situation 2 years ago was 2 year ago so forget and forgive peoplez

Deborah Anna

Posted at 11:55 PM on February 27, 2012

I GUESS U NEVER BEEN BATTERED BY A MAN?FORGIVE AND FORGET HIM..U HAVE NO CLUE WHAT DAMAGE A BATTERED WOMAN SUFFERS MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY…HE IS TRASH…COWARD…PUT MAMA ON LARRY KING….HE IS NO MAN…SHAMEFUL

kelsey

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 23, 2012

Chris and rihanna have there own feeling and I think ppl should just leave them alone .. they didn’t do anything to none of us … Ppl make mistakes .. but they should be forgiven .. he has only done sum bad once u don’t see no one else getting hurt by him … He is trying to change and become a better person so I think we should all let him … I love Chris and rihanna and i respect both of their choises .! Chris has great music and he dances awesome … He is my inspiration .. rihanna she can sing her heart out .. that’s all we should care about what ever happends behind the camras is no ones business .. this is what I think … An everyone should just leave them alone

Abimbola Adesanya

Posted at 9:26 AM on February 21, 2012

People shuld just leave them alone. If CB behaves then its ok bt Ri shuld nt get carried away

Jennifer A.J

Posted at 5:23 AM on February 21, 2012

Well am happy if they are happy.

Cobra

Posted at 3:19 AM on February 21, 2012

Y can’t you leave them alone to live they lives . Jesus! They are both grown and they excatly know what they are doing.

Jazzy

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 20, 2012

forgiveness is a beutiful thing i think its right for her to forgive him and move on.

Ali Hart

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 20, 2012

So according to you HL, if I were to send one of my guy friends a message wishing them happy birthday, that means we’re dating?!

SaraRósalind

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 20, 2012

hes daing kae stupid,

Miranda

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 20, 2012

I kinda hope everything that happened to Whitney Houston happens to him, bieber, gomez, and cyrus, especially the last part. Too bad we are left with them and had to lose Whitney. Wish the role models were reversed. There is nothing really good in Hollywood these days…I don’t wish anything bad for them, I just wish these famewhores would just disappear from the public.

WTF

Posted at 1:12 AM on February 21, 2012

You are a moron. Why the heck would you say something like that? I don’t even like those people that you listed, but in a million years i don’t wish them to be overdosed with drugs. You are a sick and disgusting person.

Sam

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 20, 2012

If they are together, I’m happy for them, if they just friends I’m also happy for them

Diamond

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 20, 2012

lmao from reading this article, i guess if I tell someone happy birthday, it means that we are dating lmaooo alright. Stfu and leave them alone.

HAHA

Posted at 1:12 AM on February 21, 2012

I said happy birthday to my friend… I guess we’re dating now eh?

electlady1

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 20, 2012

People can’t you see this is a publicity stunt like Michael and elvis daughter Brook Sheild when your heart is in someone you don’t care who you are with your mind is on that other person. I think they are paying Tran his new girlfriend to be seen with him. It’s a game that they are playing and the fans are be drawn in. No way a woman will let her boyfriend go to his ex birthday our even be around her? ???????Because she can fill if he has feeling for her and all this texting back and forth and at the same place partying. Come on fans wake up and see the real picture but in the end the truth will come out.

Meeee. ChrisIsHot

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 20, 2012

Thats a lie. Chris is in a relationship. & NOT with RiRi -.-

Mrsss. Brownn :}

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 20, 2012

Wow. What do you mean theyre dating? He said happy birthday to her! Wow. Sounds like a serious relationship -.- Chris is dating another girl! Why create lies ?

ChrisBreezy!!

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 20, 2012

no there not dating just because he said happy birthday!! WOW!! leave them alone plus he dating kae!!!

Friendship

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 20, 2012

Why didn’t Rihanna kill Bobby like in Miranda’s song take note ! What did
Blake beat her! To write that song. It is ok to tell women to kill their
Husbands and get arrested!

Chris and Rihanna are friends Chris has q new girlfriend any911 calls?
No does her face look beat up again NO! He has beat no one ! Snce
Rihanna!

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 10:40 AM on February 20, 2012

Srry but there not dating!!
He was with his girlfriend kea and there friends at tha miami beach on friday together he is not dating Rihanna so stfu!!
x0x0xMiss.May

Heather

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 20, 2012

Oh yeah. When I say happy birthday to somebody I have known for awhile, it totally means that we’re dating.

Get over yourself.