Bobbi Kristina Brown's Emotional Breakdown At Whitney Houston's Funeral

Sun, February 19, 2012 10:00am EDT by 50 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Funeral

Angela Roberts

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 22, 2012

At what point are they gonna learn that these lies and rumor help pit her in the ground..when Whitney grew angry and irritated in interviews a long long time ago..that was he cry out..but no they kept it going and guestimated her death every year. Instead of helping and writing truth and real stories they lied and trashed her just to sell magazines and now shes gone..go ahead treat her daughter the same why don’t you..cruel people in this world. No respect and no boundaries. I’m not only sad but pissed

Morgan

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 22, 2012

Worse thing about all of this is the media still hasn’t learned the moral of the story. They tormented Whitney until the very end which was a lot of her pain and now they are doing the same to Bobbi Kristina. I see now that there are no boundaries. Anything to make a headline. Tell any and every lie possible to sell a story and it doesn’t matter who lives are at stake…this crap should be illegal..in fact I think it’s like bullying but a little bit worse

Diana

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 22, 2012

I find this to be sad because I think alot of this could be preventing if the media would leave people alone…instead of people trying to help or writing a story saying Whitney we loe you and we are fans and we want you to get better and make music, the media tore he apart and tortured her from the very beginning to the very end. All this woman wanted was love and acceptance and she didn’t get that at the end of the day. We all go through things some worse than other, but the thing about it is we are expecting to forget and forgive when something happens to us, but when it comes to celebrities they can’t get te benefit of the doubt. Instead they get judged and lies and rumors spread about them. We don’t know the many things that Whitney dealt with and based on hearing her fam and friends this lady gave way to much to people and didn’t give tp herself. Every person who has came out keep saying them same thing about her being very spiritual and loving and I believe it. It’s a shame that the media does this. Their part of the reason why she’s dead. I’m fed up with this already, If it were me hell I would self medicate also. I don’t even want to know all of the pain she endured because I know that it top much for one soul. Whether she died from drugs, alcohol or whatever, I believe it was just her time to go and god wanted her to be in piece. Doesn’t matter if she did drugs or died in a plan crash, she was going to leave us. I just hate that she didn’t see all of the love she’s getting now when she was alive. Maybe she would still be here. This breaks my heart

ditto7421

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 21, 2012

I AM SO FREKING FEDUP with all the Media BS stories n ppl jumping on the BS bandwagons. Of course this child is gonna have a “Break Down” before during and after her Mother’s Funeral Service. She saw her mother’s Spiritual Warfare and she know her Warfare has started n she know that she know she DOES NOT HAVE TO FIGHT THE WAY HER MOTHER FOUGHT, she has a GOD FEARING GRANDMOTHER N GODMOTHER (CeCe Winans), Bobbi Kristina is gonna be ok she’s gonna be better than OK b/c I’M PRAYING FOR HER N WITH HER TOO! We all should be Praying instead of debating and pulling/tearing her down while she’s still Grieving

Lee

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 21, 2012

I can only imagine what the Houston family is goin thru,the pain of losing a luv 1 so sudden n so tragically is a unexplainable pain 2 endure. My heart goes out especially 2 Mama Houston n Bobbi Kris,my only son was murdered 3yrs ago at the age of 21 and as a mother I live with the pain,the grief n the heartache every single day! Its a pain that will NEVER go away-a mother 2 bury their child n a teenage girl 2 bury her mother.I thank GOD everyday 4 the 21yrs he gave me with my beloved son n the person is in jail serving time-although no amount of time is suffice 4 killing my son! 4get all the drama n we should all be proud n blessed 2 hav had such a beautiful individual as Ms Whitney 2 grace us wit her beautiful voice 4 all these years. You will be missed,RIP Ms Whitney

Ditto7421

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 21, 2012

Bless Your Heart. That was the first thing I said the day Whitney died “Lord Keep Cissy n Bobbi Kristina” cause I know the Pain. It’s been 15yrs since my Father was Murdered and it’s still An Unsolved Case, but like Tyler Perry said Whitney would say,,,,,,,, “BUT THE LORD” :}

Hani

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 21, 2012

R I P Whitney houston

shakeithia

Posted at 11:55 AM on February 21, 2012

I feel like this whitney was a.great woman and every one that talkiin outhow.she used drugs ppl in ur family might b doing the same thing ut worst n bobbi kiristen if u are reading this my heart goes out to u so much I knw u n, ur mom was very close see me I am 17 years old I never got the cbance to c my mother n thats hurts.alot I wish I could have shared the moments.with my mom like u n ur mom shared *tears*

olive wachuka

Posted at 10:54 AM on February 21, 2012

You were a great woman. People should not look at one aspect your life in isolation of all the others, we all have our addictions, we all have our weaknesses,no one is perfect! Whitney,uo music helped me up in one of my darkest moments. Rest in peace Whitney,rest in dear.

Brit

Posted at 2:25 AM on February 21, 2012

Some of you on here are so ignorant, none Of you know anything personal about this personal exept for what you read.

chiffon

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 20, 2012

BOBBI CHISTINA,God loves u,look up in the sky bobbi your mom is there,bobbi look,look 2 jesus. Whitney would love u 2.

Nana

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 20, 2012

The truth is whitney was a reckless selfish abusing mother.
If she was a plain Jane the Social services would have taken her daughter away from that drug infested house. The child welfare services is guilty for not interfering. It is too late now for this girl because it genetically a desease.

kim

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 20, 2012

She was s drug addict and her failed attempts to get clean are going to be with Bobbi for the rest of her adult life. She was forced to grow up around it. Having grown up around alcoholism, I can relate to how the “cool” parent’s behavior affected my own decisions about alcohol. Its a sad truth, but Whitney’s behavior will cause Bobbi to make poor choices. I just hope the people around her can recognize it and help before its too late for her too. I loved Whitney Houston, her voice was a gift from God and I will miss her.

GrossInc..

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 20, 2012

I hate to admit it but I too was raised as BK and lord knows, I made more than my share of mistakes and at almost 60, I’m broke, alone, overweight, living in the ghetto w/people who are so ignorant that I couldn’t convince the man who lets me stay in his house that 12/21/12 does not mean Feb. 21/12…He came tom me honestly FIVE TIMES AND Fought hard to tell me that he had to register his care b4 2/21/12….And that’s only the beginning of the BS that I endure on a daily basis…Is cursed the word…ABSOLUTELY…I still believe though that I will MAKE A CHANGE COME!

kim

Posted at 9:18 PM on February 20, 2012

You will certainly make a change and God will be there to help, just look to Jesus and praise him, ask him for the strength to move through the days and stay positive. I too have made some serious mistakes but Jesus saved me and his angels surrounded me. For whatever reason I am still here…You will be here too. Don’t be hard on yourself, in God’s eyes we are perfect. He knows your heart <3

Kim k

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 20, 2012

Someone should save bobby Kristina. She was beautiful but look at her face now the crack is showing all over her face. Yesterday my aunts was tellin us how she beautiful she is and we had to pull out her recent picture and did not believe it was bobby Kristina. Is a shame to her family,the crack is all over her face,what is she thinking of at the age of 18

mrs anderson0404

Posted at 8:36 AM on February 20, 2012

Were you there!? Since you have so much to say! What type of drugs that was use? Did you took a hit too? Do you need attention did your parents lefted you as a child ? Did you not get the attention you thought you desrved? What’s funny is that you know absolutely nothing aout Whitney! Do us all a favor go hide under a rock an Shut up!

starbright

Posted at 1:13 AM on February 20, 2012

VERY SAD FOR ME. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE PAIN BOBBI KRISTINA ENDURED.WHITNEY WAS AND ALWAYS BE AN ICON SO GLAD SHE HAS SOMEONE TO FOLLOW HER FOOTSTEPS AND VERY GLAD SHE HAS A MAJOR PIECE OF HER HERE I RECALL AN INTERVIEW WHERE SHE WANTED APART OF HER WITH US WHEN SHE LEFT. THANKS WHITNEY FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO YOUR FANS AND NEVER GETTING LOST IN THE FAME. YOU WERE YOU AND I CAN RESPECT ANYONE WHO IS REAL AND THEIRSELVES. I LOVE YOU. R.I.P.

jaelin

Posted at 9:58 PM on February 19, 2012

your mother will be dearly miss yoou were her greatest acomblishet rip with love all ways

Sexymama

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 19, 2012

The service was good. It was just hard watching and knowing I would never hear any music from her or see her on tv again. I couldn’t help but brake down when hearing her song I will always love you being played as her coffin was carried out the church. She may be gone but her music lives on and bobbi christans hold your head up. I can’t say I understand your pain but I will say you will get through it in due time and know that your mother in is a better place

Bonnie

Posted at 1:46 AM on February 20, 2012

What is even more sad, She didn’t even sing for a very long time and her voice was gone. So, back in the late 80’s and early 90’s she was a wonderful entertainer, but when the drugs took over, she just became another drug addict.

Alicia

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 19, 2012

Se should be remembered for nothing but what she was and that’s a wonderful beautiful woman and the best singer period. Your past doesn’t define who you are at all..it doesn’t with us and it shouldn’t with her. She was lost and wanted love and acceptance and just like the media tear people apart they did the same with her..her addiction is just one single thing about her life. It’s the only thing negative that can be said..she deserves respect. Everything that the friends and fam said about her in the funeral seems true..all you have to do is look at all of her interviews from the very first to the last she mentioned god or her faith. This lady had a light in her eye that I’ve never seen any singer have.

Carole

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 19, 2012

Whitney Houston should be remembered for what she was….one of the greatest singers of all time. Her music must never die as it is far to precious. My heart felt condolences go out to her family and the daughter she loved so much. I thank The Most High for allowing so many people to have the privilege of sharing Whitney Houstons music. RIP Whitney thank you for sharing and leaving the beautiful gift of your music

pam

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 19, 2012

I got to no Whitney’s music at the age of 16. It was the most greatest music & voice of all times. Alone with her beautiful music she was a beautiful person. To the family I send you my condolence, keep your head to the sky. God makes no wrong moves.

s.h

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 19, 2012

B strong ……

carrell royal

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 19, 2012

To the Houston family, my prayers are with u, may god give u peace, I to have travel this road, and let me tell u its going to take god to pull u through, to Mrs cissy Houston, I’ve been there, to Bobbi Kristina, I’ve been in ur shoes as well, dear totally, depend on god, he is our help, and he will help u through it, God Bless ur entire family.

shirelle hughley

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 19, 2012

Bobbi Kristina stay strong baby, love your dad unconditional and your grandmother never give up on them. GOD will grant you peace, he will not give you more then you can handle. This will give you the strength to be the woman your mom (Whitany) wanted you to be my love stay strong. The world would love for you to fail please for your mom never fail. Whitany rest my girl rest no more pain no more strain now your in the arms of your dad he will take care of you now kiss GOD for me and sit on his right side.

idabel nettles

Posted at 12:37 PM on February 19, 2012

AS I SIT HERE IN TEARS ALL I CAN SAY IS TO THE HOUSTON FAMILY I AM TRULY SORRY AND REMORSEFUL AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY! R.I.P. WHITNEY HOUSTON AND TAKE YOUR REST WE LOVED YOU BUT GOD LOVE’S YOU BEST.

Lisa

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 19, 2012

Leave bobbi kristen alone I mean dang her mama jus left her nw yall tawkin about puttin her in ah rehab

Bonnie

Posted at 1:48 AM on February 20, 2012

Did or didn’t Whitney do drugs with her daughter. Sorry, but that is not a good mother. And you people can say how such a wonderful person she was, but all I ever saw for the last 20 years was a dramatic drug addict. Sorry, but maybe the truth hurts.

jazzy j

Posted at 9:00 AM on February 20, 2012

U can’t go by what u hear unless you was their let whitney rip whitney I love u bobbi chris keep ur head up be strong for your nana she needs u ur mom is an angle she will b watching ova you baby

Valencia

Posted at 1:31 AM on February 21, 2012

I agree everyone wants to sugarcoat Whitney’s death… I loved her but she was ah crackhead so was her daughter.

Valencia

Posted at 1:41 AM on February 21, 2012

Yeah she did drugs with her daughter and gave her $1000.00 a week for her to do drugs with her friends
And bought cases of beer for her. And Bobby didn’t make Whitney do drugs, she was ah grown as women.

Ms B. Trader

Posted at 11:36 AM on February 19, 2012

Whitney’s funeral was lovely very down to earth style.
Glad it was held in New Jersey meant a lot for us Jersey
fans. Hoping the Brown and Houston families will
forgive and forget the past as it does no good to hold
grudges they must have forgiving hearts especially for
Bobbi Kristina. she has been through enough already.