Bobbi Kristina Brown's Emotional Breakdown At Whitney Houston's Funeral

Sun, February 19, 2012 10:00am EDT by 50 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Funeral

Kgoz

Posted at 1:30 PM on May 19, 2012

perhaps you should get yourself “into the word” a little more and practice Let not judge less ye be judged youself”! This woman was achristian and very much abeloved child of God. She too, has the beautiful priveledge of forgiveness from God for our failures. Whitney tried to live by the word but she had struggles and what a marvelous blessing that Jesus died for us so that we are able to ask for forgiveness and forgiveness is given.m Her bible went with her everywhere and the pages of this bible were tattered and highlighted and worn and I guess they got like that because she never opened it.!! I fully believe that she was an angel that got lost and God felt her purpose would be better served by taking her back home where she would suffer no more. I thankGod for that and perhaps you should get on your knees and ask God to forgive you for trying to be a fill in for God by judgeing Whitney and determining her place in eternity as you did in your post. Whitney – You are safe and you are finally home. God bless you and everyone who had the joy of knowing you, even the person who wrote this very sad example of what it DOES NOT mean to be a christian.

Rosaline

Posted at 6:31 AM on May 11, 2012

Repent from your wicked, evil, immoral ways. Accept Jesus christ as lord and saviour of your soul. Have a change of heart. Stop drinking, smoking, partying, nightclubbing, sexual immorality, debauchery, revelry. Surrender to Jesus christ today. Do not join Whitney houston in hell when you die. Whitney is in hell. Stop idolizing whitney houston. Worship Jesus christ. Jesus is the only genuine and true saviour of the world.

kaos music bob marley

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 18, 2012

Hello there, I discovered your web site via Google even as looking for a similar matter, your website got here up, it appears great. I have bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

twin headboards

Posted at 6:02 AM on April 9, 2012

I have fun with, lead to I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

theresa skendzel

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 18, 2012

i think bobbi shouldn,t marry nick cause he,s probably after her fortune that her mother lefted her also get into singing we all would like her to become like her mother one day. she,s bright and got alot going for her and her mother is looking down at her hoping she will do all the right things and not run in her mothers foot steps as far as drugs go its not good,

joann lanier

Posted at 12:03 AM on February 29, 2012

please help bobbie krist she need all the love of her family and positive friends.

Rev T James

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 29, 2012

Matthew6;33 tell us to seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and everything a else shall b added unto u in times like these. Only the Lord can give me here the comfort that she needs when friends and family on has forsaken us the Lord will always b on your side God Bless her in these times of sadness

venus pricr

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 27, 2012

First I must state that as a reporter you should always have your facts straight….. New Hope Baptist Church is located in Newark, New Jersey… Ms. Houston was buried in Westfield, NJ….. 2 different locations……

Lisa Hines

Posted at 9:33 PM on February 24, 2012

I express my condolensces 2 Whitney Houston’s Family n also 2 Bobby Brown n their beautiful daughter {Bobbi Kristina}. I pray that God will lay grace n mercy on their {“Angel” -Bobbi Kristina} I love yall n may God bless yall!!!!! RIP WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!!

Lisa Hines

Posted at 9:32 PM on February 24, 2012

Stephanie Rushin

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 24, 2012

Whitney was my hero. I thank God that her mom decided to let the world view her funeral services. I felt so much apart. Thank you Ms. Cissy! I am praying for you.

Phyllis

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 12, 2012

That was nice of her mom, everyone loved Whitney. I almost went off on this Arab talking about people glorifying Whitney. I rexplained to her that Whitney meant a lot to people no matter what. She had s beautiful voice and was a tough Soldier. Me bring her age felt like Whitney wad a sister to me. I could feel her.

Julia

Posted at 6:11 PM on February 23, 2012

Whitney you are truely one of GOD’s blessings& miracles. !!! I feel so lucky to of bee n a witness to you’re beautiful angelic voice!! Thank you so much!! You will be missed & loved do munch! but knowing you are where you belong does give us some comfort !! You’re family is in my thoughts & prayers !! A fan forever !! I love you!! You have given me so much courage through all you have gone thru!! Thank you so much!!

ANGIE

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 23, 2012

NEVER EVER WILL SHE BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!

Jahayla

Posted at 6:53 PM on February 22, 2012

RIP whitney gone but neve forgotton

Megan

Posted at 6:46 PM on February 22, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston.You along with Mariah Carey are the real Queens of Pop not the 53 years old gradma in a 15 yo outfit who lip-sync @ squats,push-ups.oopps.. sorry i meant “dance” at the superbowl.