Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's 'Affectionate' Family Dinner Date — PICS

Sun, February 19, 2012 11:59pm EST by 32 Comments
Justin Selena Pics

Evelyn sosa

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 27, 2012

Hi Justin Bieber and selena or not you afraid about what your saying lagente so I say do you do a good couple i (L) love.
My name is Evelyn. Hopefully one day you can visit a large Canary telde

danisha

Posted at 8:37 PM on February 22, 2012

danisha nieves marie

Kelly

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 20, 2012

You’re absolutely right, Mileylove. I think everybody should leave them alone and stop trying to put a jinx on their relationship. It’s cute and everything, but it’s really none of my business. Let their parents worry about it.

Mileylove

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 20, 2012

What the hell is wrong with you people they aren’t even thinking about kids they’re teenagers they just want to enjoy their lives so stop making them rush into things GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hosana espinoza

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 20, 2012

They’re gross ++++++++++++

sel fan

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 20, 2012

i love u sel i cant breathing without u i think a bout you every minuts pleace come back to taylo lautner i like justin too but i think taylor love u more kiss kiss

Emilie

Posted at 3:01 AM on February 20, 2012

why aren´t Jaxson wearing shoes, seems cold… :)

alan

Posted at 2:17 AM on February 20, 2012

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on,,,~~______________ B’lack’white Planet.С’ o M _______________________-under the name of EnglishmaninNYC..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious
..~~~@@@@@~~~dsge

LUXXY

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 29, 2012

I WISH THE BEST FOR BOTH THE LOVE ….. I BILIBER FOREVER ….. MEXICO LOVES JUSTIN LONG

aninonimouse

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 20, 2012

This picture is the ideal poster for having abortions. Oh, hey look kids, lets go out and stand in the street and look real mean at the papparatzi we just called so we can get our picture published ONE MORE F***ING DAY!!!! Our fans will believe anything and we’ll just keep making more and more money from their stupid allowances. But shhhh, don’t let them know anything, we want them dumb, as dumb as they can possibly be…shhhhh.

Smh

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 20, 2012

Your comment is so idiotic. What’s the point of even clicking on the article about Justin and Selena when you are too ignorant to realize that it is possible for them to actually care about each other rather than date for publicity. It’s really ridiculous that people think that these celebrities don’t have feelings just like you and me. I highly doubt that they date just so they can be hounded by grown men with cameras and get hated on 24/7.

Hayden

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 19, 2012

1. I think they look so cute together and should get married someday or should be together for eternity at the least
2. I do not have Bieber Fever at all if you wondering…
3. For those you have negative things to say, just grow up and stop being so negative…it’s stupid.

singer

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 19, 2012

I love them!!! Oh JB i like the new look with the hair… i have to addmit it looked off with her having dark hair and you a drity blond… i love it! justina forver! ( get her to marry u!!!)

Genesis

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 19, 2012

Wowwwwwww they are the most cutes couple of ever ! I am her biggest fan of both and I hope they dont broke up . Hey guys Justin sis & bro are really cute !!!!!!!!! I love them I always will support them !!!!!!!!!!:D#13********fan#1 love u yeahhhhhhhhh hhahahaahahahahahhahaah !!!!!!!!!!!~!!!

Anai

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 19, 2012

Love u selena ur my idol <3 u and justin would be great parents

Graham

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 19, 2012

It’s JAXON…

Serena

Posted at 7:12 PM on February 19, 2012

For sure!

justin

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 19, 2012

Selena is pretty and justin gots swag

danisha

Posted at 8:36 PM on February 22, 2012

danisha nieves marie

leah

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 19, 2012

I think that justin drew bieber(17) and selena gomez(19) would be the most amazing parents ever. I am a real big fan of justin biebers I’m a (belieber) ha.
And even I think that justin and selena were made for each other. So don’t judge selena because she’s with the most amazing boy on earth. Follow me on twitter … @leahlovesbiebes . Thankyou for reading if you did.

Brooke

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 19, 2012

Ok for all the ppl saying they sud break up, u just wat Justin or Selena for ursleves but ur not gonna get neither of them and they are a WONDERFUL couple and I bet they r gonna get married!

david b conway

Posted at 4:50 AM on February 22, 2012

dear hollywood butlife web site , hi my name is david conway and my comment,s to here is that i just do,nt who doesn,t what to reply to my comment here , but the question i have i am not a hater just to justin bieber and his girl friend selena gomez , but the question i do have i am not acceeppting them just as a love david b conway

david b conway

Posted at 4:53 AM on February 22, 2012

page 2 / i am not acceppttin them both the love couble , love david conway

Faith

Posted at 5:04 PM on February 19, 2012

i love justin more than selena (no offense selena)I’m really not sure if they are the PERFECT couple.

kim

Posted at 4:56 PM on February 19, 2012

i love justin.i don’t think they are the PERFECT couple.

Lauren

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 19, 2012

It isn’t that difficult have the kids for one or two weeks. I want see they have them for a entire year, then I could judge whether they are good parents hahaha :)

krista krantz

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 19, 2012

YES!!! Cutest couple EVER!!! I lovethem both SOOOOOOO much!

Selena

Posted at 4:27 PM on February 19, 2012

They schould break up!!

helllokitty2142

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 19, 2012

selena and justin aren’t cute….the kids are!!! :)

sel

Posted at 11:15 AM on February 20, 2012

but i think justin is just kid not selena

kelly

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 19, 2012

They are always looking at the cameras. And shouldn’t jaxson have shoes on if they are at a dinner. He’s 2 for petes sake.
But they are cute!!