'Celebrity Apprentice' Premiere: Teresa Giudice Flips Another Table

Sun, February 19, 2012 4:28pm EDT by 5 Comments
Celebrity Apprentice Preview

The biggest and most outrageous season ever is starting tonight — are YOU excited to see Donald Trump and all of the drama?

Celebrity Apprentice is back, and Donald Trump is ready to boss a new batch of superstars around. But with wild cards like Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and Clay Aiken in the running, will the inmates run the institution?

Some of the contestants also include random picks such as Adam Carolla, Arsenio Hall and Victoria Gotti, and this long trailer for the show’s fifth season makes it look pretty nuts. And with Teresa on the show, you KNOW there is going to be some high-quality table flipping!

Check out the premiere tonight, Feb. 19, at 9 pm EST on NBC.

Are YOU so excited for this season of the show, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More ‘Celebrity Apprentice':

1. ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’ Star Teresa Giudice Cast On ‘Celebrity Apprentice,’ Says Report!
  2. Donald Trump Announces: ‘I Will NOT Run For President’: Getting Paid $60 Million To Stay On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’!
  3. Nene Leakes to Ellen: ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Was A ‘Toxic Situation For Me!

giyim, moda giyim

Posted at 4:04 AM on June 5, 2012

Fantastic post, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector don’t understand this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & help different customers like its helped me. Great job.

get likes

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 21, 2012

Thank you for any other informative website. The place else could I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am just now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

Carpentry & Joinery: Furniture Construction - Blog Magazine 2012

Posted at 3:53 AM on May 9, 2012

Great paintings! That is the type of info that are supposed to be shared around the web. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you =)

anonimouse

Posted at 11:53 PM on February 19, 2012

There is justice in the world. Cheryl Tiegs looks like she’s been hit by a tracktor trailor. Billy Joel must saying “Whew! Dodged a bullet there.” Uptown girl looks like everything moved downtown. Same can be said with Debbie Gibson. Looks like Donald Trump must have dug out of the tombs everyone of these has beens on this show. One step down the ladder, Donald. Thanks for not running for P. If this is the best judgement you have to offer the public I’d rather watch Kloe and Lamar. Aw, crap, the whole show is about her sex life. Now I’ve got to go blind and deaf. Not mute. I need my voice to scream out loud how insane I’ve just become. Oh, good, Whitney’s buried and resting in peace. Oh, crap, now they’re showing her in the morgue transformed into a body bag. Water is still dripping out the bag. Ewww…looking for the off switch. There it is…now looking out my window seeing some kids slicing up tires on the parked street cars. Glad I have a garage. Think I’ll go to bed. Damn bed bugs!

Beaners

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 22, 2012

@anonimouse

1st Billy Joel was with Christie Brinkly, not Cheryl Tiegs. And CB looks fine for a lady of her age! Debbie Gibson appears to have gone under the knife, here look has totally changed..

Kloe and Lamar, keep support that trash, she and her sisters have no talent short of laying on their backs….