Bobbi Kristina Brown Didn't Know Bobby Brown Left Whitney Houston Funeral

Sun, February 19, 2012 10:41am EDT by 43 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Whitney Houston Funeral

Dr. CJ

Posted at 10:36 AM on February 26, 2012

It is just sad that these gossip rags report the stories however they choose. It’s all about personal opinions. Facts have very little to do with this sad article. Bobby did not make a sceen. He did try to support his daughter and has contiuosly been barred from doing that. The people that he anted to sit with him were Whitney’s step-childrn.SAD SAD SAd!!!!

takentwice

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 23, 2012

Such a sad incident, then made even more sad by ignorant people such as the media and other negative commentary. All these loving fans should’ve shown their support then…hell she’s dead now! We need to spend more time lifting one another up during down falls rather than waiting til its too late. Bobbi K., Bobby B., & Mama Cissy, put your faith in God & not man cause he wont fail. He never put more on us than we can bare. & remember that we leave here when God is ready not when we’re ready so let this experience strengthen &motivate you to get your lives together.

Common sense

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 23, 2012

LOVE YOU WHITNEY <3 <3

Commonsense

Posted at 9:56 PM on February 23, 2012

Bobbi chris is old enough to know and to demand her fathers presence if she wanted it ok, and whitney didn’t have anything to do with the kids that he had on her while they were still married…. So why would he bring them to her funeral??? What a slap in the face…… And im sorry if you were, not invited you shouldnt have came because they had to make room for ppl bodyguards and personal security, hes her EX husband and the reality is it didnt end on good terms so he should have stayed and got over himself this aint about him he aint running the show, he shoulda came, with who could bring by invite and it wouldn’t have been nothing.

doris

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 23, 2012

pray for her and leave the family alone…………..

Annie R. Abernathy

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 23, 2012

First and formost RIP Whitney Houston I will forever miss you in song and Movies that I will treasure forever and the love you had for your fans.Bobbi Kristina I love you and Jesus do to and remember you body is a temple so take care of it in God will confort you he knows all you are going through so lean on him.Seek Him for yourself!You have some big shoes to fill and that is non other than Whitney Houston an icon,a daughter,a mom.a cousin,a 6 time grammy award winner,a actress and many others.I am pray for you and I hope that all that you do is in the glorfication of God.

doris

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 23, 2012

God made Bobbi,She should not have to worry about being her mother or filling her shoes.

Ukele Jones

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 22, 2012

First things first, Bobby Brown is a degenerate piece of
trash…Regardless he be Kristina’s daddy…Cissy and the rest of the family do what they had to do to protect this girl from this dirtbag…mark my words he going to go for the cash to feed his habit…he look like the crackhead from the dave chapelle show.

chanelle

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 21, 2012

i hop the rest of the family gets though it well since the best singer wintney housten then pasted away we will always remember wintny housten and keep her in our memberies

vee

Posted at 9:06 AM on February 21, 2012

I don’t blame Bobby brown for leaving, his children loved Whitney and she would have wanted them there..

Recca

Posted at 5:22 AM on February 21, 2012

First my prayers go out to both the Houston and Brown families. I think the media focusing so much on Whitney’s drug addiction at the time of her death is so ridiculous, to think that just because she’s a celebrity, she’s inhuman and not allowed to make mistakes, is absurd. She lived her life for her, not the outside world she has no one to answer to but God, for his judgment is the only one that counts, to not allow Bobby, to comfort Krissy is sad we as people get so caught up blaming each other that we forget what’s important, this girl has lost her mother and is hurting, so instead of adding insult to injury, by bashing her mother, and pointing the finger at her father, let’s have human decency, and pray that Bobbi Kristina is able to be strong during this difficult time.

Florida Allen

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 22, 2012

I agree 100%

Vernell

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 21, 2012

I feel so full and sad at the same time. One thing I do know about funerals and families. They will come together that day with love or hate.Bobbi Kristina had two family.Her Father side was push out at the start and that was wrong.She had Brothers and sisters that she knew. I know when my Mother died .My Father and his wife was there.I was glad to know he cared,but I just wanted people my own age to help me,not my grangmother,aunts or uncle. Oh by the way I didn’t like my stepmother and she didn’t like us or my brother and sisters.We all got long for about a month and my dad went on his way. I seen him about once a year.Let Bobbi Kristina
see the other side of her Family.It so sad that the “saved” has more hell in them than they think…Hard-hearted.Please don’t make her hate her Father.Peace,Love And Blessing To Houston and Brown Families.

trina

Posted at 2:32 AM on February 21, 2012

Why do you continue to lie about Bobby Brown? He and his 3 children were invited, Each invite was plus one. Most didn’t bring their plus one and Aretha was a no show. There was plenty of room. The family didn’t want him or his family there. Why seat them in the family seating and then move then 3 times? They wanted him to clown, but he didn’t. Shame on them and you.
The family did not want Bobbi Krissi to know her father and siblings were there.

j mac

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 20, 2012

william earl is a loser

Valencia

Posted at 1:53 AM on February 21, 2012

First of all Bobby Brown didn’t cause any confusion before he left tha services. Secondly Bobbi Kris needs to go to rehab. And to tha Houston’s God don’t like ugly they pretend to be Christian

Ynique

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 20, 2012

Let it go please!!! This is real life/real people. There is such a thing as contributory negligence. Prayers and blessing to the Houston and Brown families…

Shaquanda Bell

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 20, 2012

First off my prayers are with her daughter mother and close friends and fans such as myself. The homegoing service was wonderful and amazing she was sent away like the true Angel she was, everybody has flaws and has made mistakes! We are not God and nor imperfect and in this time of mourning and grieving stop criticizing and down talking. We are all hurting from this so before judgin take the time out and consider our pain! Whitney you will always be loved and,missed!

mo anderson

Posted at 8:23 AM on February 20, 2012

Its very sad how you twist up a live storyvia cnn if you so care about Bobbi C & Whitney mother then post what you heard off of CNN like every one else! Rukus means Drama with alot action and the Man (Bobby) did was left after told 2 move several times and not 2 ackn his daughter very sad in the house of God. If he had 2 many people with him then 1st they should have never let them all enter the church then there would not have been any problem. After all to this day that was Whitney 1st Love but due to her career she had to walk out because people blamed the down fall on him!

alan

Posted at 2:15 AM on February 20, 2012

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on,,,~~______________ B’lack’white Planet.С’ o M _______________________-under the name of EnglishmaninNYC..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious
..~~~@@@@@~~~dsge

payrris bealin

Posted at 4:25 PM on February 20, 2012

Wow thats what your comment is to the Subject you are lonley and my heart goes out to you cause you are a sad person!!!

bruce

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 19, 2012

Bobby Brown was being a man at the funeral He knows how the police was getting at him he could not win. So Mr. Brown did do the right thing by leaving on his own instead of being locked up on some straight up bull. Much respect for u Bobby for having Respect for your daughter and your ex wife,and the rest of the family.They already had decided what was going to be what when ever he showed up.Come on that was his two son’s and other daughter with him. They all where crying thier hearts out when they left,so yes he did do the right thing. Been there done that that’s how I know.

Michelle

Posted at 7:18 AM on February 20, 2012

I agree… I have been thru a horrible time as well with having to leave a funeral for my daughters grandmother.tried to go and pay my respects for my daughters sake cause she was to little,but people are immature so I was asked to leave. R.I.p whitney

bruce

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 19, 2012

Bobby Brown was being a man at the funeral He knows how the police was getting at him he could not win. So Mr. Brown did do the right thing by leaving on his own instead of being locked up on some straight up bull. Much respect for u Bobby for having Respect for your daughter and your ex wife,and the rest of the family.They already had decided what was going to be what when ever he showed up.Come on that was his two son’s and other daughter with him. They all where crying thehe hearts ouy when they left,so yes he did do the right thing. Been there done that that’s how I know.

bruce

Posted at 11:01 PM on February 19, 2012

Bobby Brown was being a man at the funeral He knows how the police was getting at him he could not win. So Mr. Brown did do the right thing by leaving on his own instead of being locked up on some straight up bull. Much respect for u Bobby for having Respect for your daughter and you ex wife,and the est of the family

krishette ringgold

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 19, 2012

I feel like no matter what bobby was with whitney for 15years and she knew his other kids I feel like he was not treated fair and bobby kristana is his daughter he should’ve been able to sit with her with his other kid she needed them him and whitney had good times and bad but in the end they stayed friends and I know 15years is alot of time for him to be done that way God bless them all I’m sure they are all hurting

hja

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 19, 2012

I give all my love to bobbi kristina!!!!!

Shirley Weathers

Posted at 11:42 AM on February 19, 2012

Bobbi Kristina my heart goes out to you. I have walked in your shoes. I lost my mother @ 15. I see the love you and your mother shared. It is so beautiful. Baby girl keep your faith and trust in God. Be strong. Hold on to every memory you shared. Along with your beautiful grandmother keep your mother alive. No matter what paths you may travel along lifes journey. I will always keep you in my prayers. You will always have my respect. Realize the world is full of challenges. You are suppose to make mistakes. No one is perfect. Hold on to God’s unchanging hands. He will give you peace.

Shirley Weathers

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 19, 2012

gbtw

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 19, 2012

the stories i’ve read do not indicate he caused drama- on the contrary, he left to avoid it (which is why bobbi k. knew nothing of it). security and/or people seated next to him seem to be the ones who caused the problems- not very fair to him, their behavior, nor your article. i’ve started to notice your style of writing to incite rage.