Whitney Houston Funeral: Relive All Of The Most Touching Moments

Sat, February 18, 2012 1:44pm EDT by 34 Comments
Whitney Houston Funeral

Jerry

Posted at 11:07 AM on February 20, 2012

Whitney houston was an immoral debased whore, who traded her soul for earthly enjoyment. It is not a surprise that God killed her in a bathtub, for being a prostitute. Whitney is in hell where she rightfully belongs. Whitney had no time for godly activities, rather she was deeply engrossed in drugs, alcohol, immorality, debauchery, partying and night clubbing. Whitney has gone to join Michael Jackson in hell. Accept Jesus. Stop idolizing Whitney. Repent from your sins. Become a born again christian. Live a holy life. Stop taking drugs and alcohol. This leads to hell.

kcee

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 20, 2012

what did she do to u? u sound so hateful. if your a christian u would not have wrote or thght that. i wldnt wish hell on my worse enemy.

ryan

Posted at 9:25 AM on February 21, 2012

its christians like you that give christianity a bad name, whitney’s whole life revolved around god, she went to church every week, hell she grew up in the church. and the last song she song was “jesus loves me”, and she always thanked god, you are clearly delousional if you think she god killed her, god called her home where she belongs, it was her time to come back home, he didnt kill because she sinned that stupid, the bible say forgive and forget, and thats what she did, we dont what happened before she died, but i do know that she has a very strong relationship with god, and thats all that matter, and who are you to say she is going to hell, only god is to judge others sweety. have a blessed day.

LaSheieka

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 22, 2012

The very words u speak are from satan himself. U dnt knw anythng about Whitney. Jesus is Love, there is no condemnation n Him and He came to set the captives free. I pray Gods peace be with Whitneys family.

Melanie Gray

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 19, 2012

Whitney has went home. God bless the family for sharing Whitney Houston with the world. It was a life experience. Bobbie Christian live on your mom legacy. I know what you going through I also lost my mom at your age.

Layla Song

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 19, 2012

Whitney and Michael were the last two people who should have left here the they did. But at the same time these are the people who should have been taken from here. They accomplished what God sent them here to do and they just did not deserve to live their last years the way they did. I’m sure there were some happy times but drugs are designed to limit your happy times. I feel like God could no longer watch their struggles and decided it was time for them to come home and get some real healing, rest, peace, and happiness. LOVE ALWAYS!

Confidential

Posted at 1:48 PM on February 19, 2012

We will miss whitney houston.. And may god be with
her every step of the way.. Amen Amen AMen…

Anonymous

Posted at 12:11 PM on February 19, 2012

New Hope Baptist Church is in Newark, NJ not Westfield… that is where she is being buried!

lilelgq

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 19, 2012

My favorite song from Whitney is you give good love saving all my love and the greatest love of all. I miss you Whitney Houston. I love you.

lilelgq

Posted at 10:58 AM on February 19, 2012

God my Lord my savior please bless the loving hearts of Whitney Houstons family through this time of major loss. Please comfort her loving mother and her precious loving daughter.. Lord watch over them and continue to keep them covered under your precious blood lord in the name of Jesus. And surround bobbin kristina with people that will love her and keep her in the right path in the almighty name of you lord king Jesus. Amen.

Joseph Olagunju Aderemi.

Posted at 10:45 AM on February 19, 2012

EVEN’ IF WE HAVE BEEN PACKAGED TO LIVE FOR HUNDRED YEARS AS HUMAN, THE PERIOD OF TIME IS TOO SHOT FOR A TALENT LIKE WHITNEY HOUSTON. GONE TOO SOON.

Josephine omubo

Posted at 8:21 AM on February 19, 2012

Whitney,is very touchin to loose u,b/c u’ r truly original nd a talented person.ur music gives me inspiration,ur uncomparable voice gives me great joy,i actually thought it was a joke when i heard about ur death,how i wish ur lyin wit a broken leg in d hospital,it would hav been better,R.I.P.

cindy o.

Posted at 1:09 AM on February 19, 2012

You amazing woman Whitney you will always be remembered and loved.Thank you for all of the beautiful music that just hit the heart.No one could have sang it better.You will truley be missed.

Andrea

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 18, 2012

I don’t understand life at all… My heart is torn. Havehn’t felt like this since Selena. First Michael Jackson and now Whitney Houston? I am so heart broken. I love grew up with them. My heart,thoughts,and prayers goes out to the families always. They truely will be missed and there will never be anyone else like them. They will always & forever be in our hearts and with us always…

robbie white

Posted at 9:47 PM on February 18, 2012

Your well missed whitney houston. U will be well miss u and aways will

ELIZABETH

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 18, 2012

Does anybody know if they will broadcast the funeral for those who couldn’t see it live.
Thanks in advance for the answer!

katie

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 18, 2012

rest in peace whitney may god bless your family””””””’

carrie

Posted at 8:30 PM on February 18, 2012

one more angel looking down on us.now singing in the heavely choir.

Alex

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 18, 2012

how can I watch the funeral if i missed the live stream?

mz1976

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 20, 2012

You can watch the whole funeral on you tube its like 3hours long and the full thing is posted under one posting, I was shocked thought it would be pieced together but nope. So just put in whitney funeral and search under you tube. RIP Whitney, and may God keep Bobbi kristina under your wing and bless her mom Cissy. What a true talent the world has lost. And remember only God can judge……

elsira foster

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 18, 2012

we will always love u whitney u bring great joy an happiness true ur music u have inspired many pple with ur voice u were bless

Lorraine

Posted at 5:06 PM on February 18, 2012

Thank you Whitney for all your lovely music and acting to the world. you are a great person. You were the best performer in history.will miss you so much but I know you looking down on us all and I be thinking of all your family your mam love u always. My heart torn apart and was watching your funeral on sky t.v today so upset but it was lovely celebrating your life music lovely

Helen. Thompson

Posted at 4:30 PM on February 18, 2012

We will all miss you Whitney. Thank You for bringing such beautiful music and acting to the world. Love you. Helen

riddimgirl

Posted at 4:20 PM on February 18, 2012

may whitney now really rest in peace, my heart was torn from micheal jackson died but whitney i felt like my heart is rip out of my body . i cant eat, sleep, tears just keep running down my face, a person doen’t have to be your family for things like this to hit .

i just want to love others and my family cause time is really short. again whitney your song i look to you lives on rest in peace

panoh

Posted at 9:33 PM on February 18, 2012

You have such a good heart. May the Lord bless u.

Katie

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 19, 2012

I could not agree with u more for me its been so unreal the first few days I prayed that this was just a horrible dream that it just could not be true but as i watched her funeral on tv it completely shattered what was left of my heart. Whitney will be in my heart for the rest of my life.

Carlos Catari

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 18, 2012

Asi es la vida, no la tenemos comprada… Pienso que lo que hace eternos a las personas son las buenas que nos dejan. Pienso que Whitney Houston no fue un angel por mano de Dios pero su musica si la hizo un Angel. Que descanse en Paz.

glendora lewter

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 18, 2012

I always love witney from the very frist song she ever sing I have her songs on lps 78s she will always remain in my heart, rip my idol , my god bless each and everyone of her family members, my prays goes out.

Gillian Figaro

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 18, 2012

I will always love you too, Whitney. Your music touched my heart and life. Farewell my sister.

robmonica

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 18, 2012

Whitney Houston will surely be missed one the best all time female performers in history. Rev. Burrell what a wonderful performance. Rest In Peace Whitney.

robmonica

Posted at 1:09 PM on February 18, 2012

We will miss you Whitney you were inspiration to me. May God keep and hold you