Whitney Houston Funeral: HollywoodLife.com Will Have Full Coverage & Livestream

Sat, February 18, 2012 9:07am EST by 26 Comments
Whitney Houston Funeral

easy ps3 trophies

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 23, 2012

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

cititel penang hotel

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 18, 2012

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours lately, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Sarah Devaki is really a young weblog regarding pop culture, interesting activities, and something leisure to the fans regarding Sarah Devaki.

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 8, 2012

I used to be recommended this website by way of my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this post is written by way of him as no one else recognize such targeted about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you!

Rebbie

Posted at 4:05 AM on March 19, 2012

All sinners go to hell except they sincerely repent from their sinful ways. Jesus died to redeem mankind back to God. Jesus loves Whitney but Whitney rejected salvation and chose drugs, alcohol and whorish lifestyle which eventually led to her untimely death. Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, nightclubbing, partying are ungodly lifestyle for someone who wants to serve God. People who indulge in such an ungodly lifestyle go to hell. It is likely that Whitney houston is in hell with satan since she refused to repent before she met her untimely death. Whitney is in hell. How sad.

Netti

Posted at 7:01 AM on February 20, 2012

i feel pity for Bobby, if he’d turn back the hence of time to say sorry to Whitney

TERESA S. ROBINSON

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 18, 2012

**YOUR COVERAGE FORGOT TO INCLUDE R. KELLY NAME . HIS PERFORMANCE WAS SO AMAZING. HE SUNGED FROM HIS HEART STRONG TO WHERE THE FAMILY & FRIENDS STARTED STANDING UP DURING THE SONG! IT WAS BREATHE TAKING!* R.I.P. *WHITNEY!* YOU WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS *THE VOICE*! TERESA

demetrius hatcher sr

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 18, 2012

May God Bless this Family 2 Day And every day on going!!!

donna

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 18, 2012

I would like to tell the family that i know how they feel.i lost my momtwo yrs tomorrow i was 24 and pregnant with my first and only child.god makes no mistakes,she have earned her wings and shes saving a spot for you.rejoice and sing praises for her love will continue to live on.

Chris

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 18, 2012

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18.

God bless the Houston family and all who knew Whitney.

Joi

Posted at 5:16 PM on February 18, 2012

Death is always sad and unexpected. The only difference her and the general public is that she is famous. People die everyday. Stop idolizing these people before and after their deaths. Idolatry is a sin. If you want fame it comes with a cost (your soul) this is not a joke. Stop buying their albums and supporting these artists. Stop singing their songs. Stop holding these famous people on a high pedestal. They are just like us. I’m not at liberty to discuss where her soul lies, that up to our maker, but people PLEASE WAKE UP. We are to old to remain ignorant to what is going on. If the devil tempted Jesus with riches, why wouldn’t he tempt you, Stay Blessed and Wise

gw

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 18, 2012

joi shut the hell up

CHERYL D.

Posted at 3:19 PM on February 18, 2012

WE HAVE LOST A FRIEND.BOBBIE C.WE LOVED YOUR MOTHER SO MUCH AND THE WORLF WANTED HER TO COME BACK.I WAS WAITING PATIENTLY FOR HER TO GET THINGS TOGETHER.THE FIRST STEP WAS TO GET BOBBY BROWN OUT OF HER LIFE.HE COULD NOT HELP HER OR HIMSELF AND WAS NOT A POSITIVE INFLUENCE FOR HER.BOBBIE C.MAKE YOUR MOM AND FAMILY PROUD OF YOU AND DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE.WE WILL BE PRAYING AND SUPPORTING YOU.IF YOU NEED HELP,PLEASE ASK SOMEONE.LOVE AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE HOUSTON FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND SUPPORTIVE FANS.

Laura Lee Hardy

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 18, 2012

To The Family: I thank you so very much for raising a beautiful woman whom I admired. It takes a village to raise a child and she lived in.a wonderful village. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Carol

Posted at 2:01 PM on February 18, 2012

Until we meet again,thank you for your time,love n great songs,r.i.p.

Awara Sunday

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 18, 2012

May God give her farmily the strength to bear the lost.

davey

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 18, 2012

heres is the live stream

Dana barkley

Posted at 12:15 PM on February 18, 2012

R.i.p to ms whitney houston u will be miss an may god bless your babygirl bobbie christina lov u always. Don’t cry for me now tht I’m gone. God called me home were he wanted me to be I’m. In a better place now wth no worries no stress I’m. Ok now god got me……………………….ill see y’all again this side or other…….writen by dana barkley of pennsauken nj

Donna

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 18, 2012

What a heartbreaking situation. I feel so sad for her daughter. I feel the family should let her father offer her support. He loves his child also. Maybe not live with him, but he has certainly loves his daughter and can help her. God bless the whole family and my heart aches for them.

Cindarella

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 18, 2012

Even though Witney is gone, fellow americans, live a holy life. Anybody can die at any time. Life is short. Live for God. There is a heaven and a hell. Hell is for sinners. Heaven is for redeemed souls who put their trust in Jesus christ, our lord and saviour. Jesus died to set mankind free from sin. Accept Jesus into your heart as your lord and personal saviour. Whitney houston made terrible mistakes. Let us learn from her mistakes and correct our lives. Whitney houston is in hell fire, no doubt, let us aspire to make heaven by living holy lives. Let us abandon the prostitution lifestyle of attending night parties, night clubs, drinking intoxicating drinks, hard drugs and smoking cigarettes. Come to Jesus. You do not know when you will die. If you reject Jesus, you are going to hell. Whitney houston is in hell, do not join her there. God bless you all.

erin

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 18, 2012

Amen! Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven (you must be born again) and if people will not take time to investigate now how much mind control and pedophilia is in the music/film industry, it could be your kid next. Whitney was a MK Ultra- programmed slave. Google search it please.

seyi

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 18, 2012

It is a wrong approach to threaten people to christ. Also, nobody knows who goes to hell for sure. How do you know what conversation they genuinely had with their maker the last minute before they died. We will be surprised the people who are in hell and those who made heaven. DONT judge before the time
SEYI

Chris

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 18, 2012

Cinderella, or whatever your name is, I think you give Christians a bad reputation. I know I am a true Believer and I know people are not saved by living Holy lives. We cannot “make heaven by living holy lives” as you say. If you read a Bible it says “we are saved by grace through faith” (in Jesus Christ) “not of works”. We don’t surely know that Whitney is in Hell now as you say. I’m somewhat certain that Whitney Houston did trust in Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior even if she was disobedient to God. God can take home a true Believer if he or she lives a sinful life. However, the thief on the cross had no ability to live holy but Christ promised him eternal life because he displayed his faith in Him. We don’t know what people do in their last minutes before death so we shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Jesus Christ mainly rebuked the self-righteous Pharissees for their pride and their trust not in Him but in their outwardly holy lives. They could not have been more wrong. God bless the Houston family and all her friends. Chris

aj

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 18, 2012

I wish the Houston family love and respect during this time of grief bless them with all my heart

NAPZ

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 18, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON…may your soul REST IN PEACE. You will be missed by millions.

Dion powell

Posted at 10:15 AM on February 18, 2012

I MENT TO SAY NO MATTER HOW SHE (LIVED HER LIFE) NOT LIED HER LIFE

Dion Powell

Posted at 10:10 AM on February 18, 2012

PRAYING FOR UNDERSTANDING AND STRENGTH FOR THE FAMILY. KNOW THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ON OUR HEAVENLY FATHER (JESUS) HE IS ALWAYS THERE HE KNOWS YOUR PAIN HE KNOWS OUR HEARTS. NO MATTER HOW SHE LIED HER LIFE OUTSIDE OF SINGING WE MUST REMEMBER THAT SHE IS A DAUGTHER A MOTHER AND NEICE GRANDAUGTHER COUSIN SO WE MUCH NOT BE CRUEL LET’S STOP ALL THE GUESSING LET’S NOT LEAN UNTO OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING INSTEAD LET’S LEAN MORE TO JESUS. COME TOGETHER AND PRAY FOR THE FAMILY. WE MUST REMEMBER WE’VE ALL FALLIN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. PRAYERS & BLESSINGS