Chelsea Houska Feels Like She's 'Divorced' From Her Ex Adam Lind

Sat, February 18, 2012 11:28am EDT by 8 Comments

Chelsea’s on-again off-again relationship with Adam is so rocky, she says they act like a divorced couple. It’s hurting their daughter Aubree!

On the season finale of Teen Mom 2, Chelsea Houska finally has her life on track — she has a job, passed her first GED practice test and is starting to move on from her ex, Adam Lind. But he shows up again, and we hope he doesn’t ruin all the progress she’s made! In this bonus clip from MTV, Chelsea tells her friend about the exciting news.

If there’s anything that can put Chelsea off track, it’s Adam.

“I have to worry about when Aubree has to go to her dad’s,” Chelsea says. “It feels like something you say when you’re 35 and divorced.”

Do YOU think Adam will sidetrack Chelsea again?

-Anna Moeslein

More ‘Teen Mom’ drama:

1. Maci Bookout’s Ex Ryan Edwards Now Wants Full Custody Of Their Son
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Leah Messer Is Back On Twitter
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Jenelle Evans Makes A Shocking Discovery In Rehab

Nena

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 21, 2012

Chelsea and Leah are probably the only main teen moms I really like on the show. She is finally trying to get her life together for her daughter. Again, everyone says she is spoiled because her father is helping her out. Any other parent will do the same for their daughter and grand daughter. What you leave your grand kids homeless on the streets. Chelsea is now providing for herself and her daughter. She isnt on welfare trying to make a living she is actually working to better her life.

Mercedes

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 12, 2012

She got a job after her daughter turned 1, but before that, her daddy paid for EVERYTHING, including the GED prep that she kept putting off all the time. I’m sorry, but no, not every parent does what Chelsea’s dad does, not even close. I, like many other teen moms I know, was told to leave and find a way to raise my child on my own, like every good parent should do. Girls like Chelsea make being a teen mom look easy, when the reality is anything but, unless you are a spoiled little rich kid or on tv.

Mercedes

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 12, 2012

Also, don’t knock welfare, or the people who receive it… I will admit I am on it myself, but since I don’t have MTV pay cheques, daddy’s money, or anyone to watch my child while I work, I have no choice unless I want to be homeless and starve my son. You shouldn’t judge people and their situations unless you’ve been there and know what it’s like to live it.

Whatever

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 20, 2012

Chelsea seems like a nice, but incredibly, misguided young woman. She seems obssessed with Adam. I understand that he’s the father of her child and I understand that she is really young, BUT…. She’s kind of a trainwreck. I know money can’t buy stability and happiness, but she has a father that pretty much pays for EVERYTHING and what he provides for her is better than most of us have.

Melissa Moore

Posted at 12:13 AM on February 19, 2012

Why obsess over a nasty guy that hurts you ALL OF THE TIME?!
She’s just as stupid as he is.
Show your daughter that she does not need a man to hurt her feelings all of the time. Show your daughter you are stronger, and smarter than that!!

Conspiracy Man

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 18, 2012

That does not surpise me at all. why woudl she go to a car show with her mom to pick up guys, when she knows Adam will be there?

She is missing a screw.

Conspiracy Maj

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 18, 2012

I think that everyone misurnderstands the reasons that he keeps coming back to Chelseas. Everyon thinks that he like to come back to get some quick sex from her. Thsi is obviously not his real reason. It is painfilly obviousl that he comes over whe the cameras are there, so that he can get some camera face time. His minor celebrity status no doubt ensures him of getting plenty of seex from otehr girls with equally low welf esteem. He could not care less bot Chelsea or getting sex from her. He probably uses his status to pick of on dumb girls who are amazed that they are having sex with a guy who is occasionally on TWv The Chelsea sex is just a necessary evil to him.

He also obviously likes the checks that MTV pays him whener he gets screen time. Everyone whose face is not blurred out of the telecase gets a healthy check for being on the show. You may have noticed that he now has decent vehicles and a an expensive dirt bike. An unem0plyed loser like that woudl not get that cash working at an auto parts store. The dirtbike costs a pretty coin that he woudl not have, but for his MTV money. He plays her like a fool and wind ups with a d-list celebrity status and cash payments to wate on dirtbike and souped up trucks.

athose who chalk his visits up to a booty call are comletlely missing the ppoint.

me

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 18, 2012

my sis lives in her town and saw her at the mall being real loud and looking real bad i guess…says she is real fat and dirty and loud…didn’t have baby with her and weren’t filming