Bobbi Kristina: Family Wants Her In Rehab After Whitney Houston Funeral

Sat, February 18, 2012 10:57am EDT by 11 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Rehab

Sarah Devaki is often a young weblog about popular culture, humorous activities, and anything at all entertainment for the followers involving Sarah Devaki.

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 8, 2012

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may just I desire to suggest you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!

search engine marketing service

Posted at 4:01 AM on May 4, 2012

I savour, lead to I found just what I was taking a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Patricia Ferreira

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 24, 2012

Hey bobbi! My dear, sometimes life seems to be too easy for ones and too difficult for orhers, but as you are a famous child i might say your life is not easy, money is good to buy and afford things but on other hand is the beggining of alot of people’s hole to misery! Get helped, u need help and trust me put God on this, but you must say yes am sick” so make things easier for God and u. So said u not addicted and that u do coke for fun, but its a good start to get deep in drugs. Don’t look back keep going forward with God! May God bless you and your family!

ohboy

Posted at 3:35 AM on February 21, 2012

a spoiled 18 year old who already has problems with addiction? WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD. she doesn’t need rehab. she needs to start living as an 18 year old should. go find a damn minimum wage job and earn your life. have something to worry about. many people have lost their mothers or their fathers and still have the guts to possess a brain and make wise decisions. 18 years old. don’t make me laugh. you have no clue what struggle and pain is.

Hello

Posted at 4:45 AM on February 26, 2012

thats why she should go to rehab you fool. Donthate on hollywood just because you’re poor. No one will sympathize with you if you must be mean. She should go to rehab, quit the substance abouse and then get a job.

terry

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 20, 2012

She needs more than 60 days.

jams

Posted at 5:16 PM on February 19, 2012

She was drinking the night of her Mother’s death. She is underage, but in Hollywood the rules are different if you are a druggie and like to booze along with it. It’s her choice, clean up or die like her Mother.

Amaka odoh

Posted at 6:04 AM on February 19, 2012

Rehabs does not do much for addicts. They live in and out of rehabs only to start using again. For the love of Whitney Houston, send her to Nigeria. She will get real and lasting help. She needs a different environment, where she can discover the true meaning of love and realize that she has a reason to live.

lori

Posted at 6:45 PM on February 20, 2012

Your comment is ignorant you obviously know nothing about addiction.Before you post a comment on a public forum you might so some research Treatment has helped many an addict/alcoholic find sobriety and live a life of recovery. The only key is the addicted need to want sobriety. I agree she needs a different environment but really Nigeria.

Joe Towns

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 18, 2012

Well, Like mother, Like Daughter. All too often, those who have it all, give it all away.

lisa and jim pegueros

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 18, 2012

I am so glad that bobbi is going to rehab I did not want her to die at a young age like her mom today at the funeral I could tell she was high and needs help everyone needs to help this young lady out we love her to