Whitney Houston Funeral Time — To Be Laid To Rest Feb. 18

Fri, February 17, 2012 7:48pm EDT by 37 Comments
Whitney Houston Funeral Time

Whitney Houston’s star-studded funeral service will be broadcast over the Internet tomorrow at 12 p.m. EST

Much like all of her productions during her lifetime, Whitney Houston‘s funeral service Feb. 18 will be one for the ages. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Westfield, New Jersey, the celebration of Whitney’s life will be attended by some of the biggest A-listers from Hollywood.

Alicia KeysClive DavisAretha FranklinTyler PerryDionne WarwickStevie WonderKim BurrellRickey MinorDonnie McClurkinMarvin Winans and Cece Winans, L.A. Reid, Brandy and Ray J are all expected to make appearances at the invite-only service.

Stevie and Aretha will sing and Whitney’s record producer, Clive Davis, will also speak to the attendees.

“I would advise the public that there really is going to be nothing to see here at the church. The best thing to do would be to stay home and watch the service on television,” the police chief, Samuel DeMaio advised.

Following her service, Whitney — who passed away Feb. 11 inside her Beverly Hills hotel room — will be laid to rest at Fairview Cemetery.

In addition to viewing the funeral online or on your TV at noon, please join in HollywoodLife.com‘s life chat.

More Whitney Houston News

1. Bobbi Kristina Very Likely To Relapse Into Drugs & Alcohol, Expert Says
  2. Bobby Brown Says: ‘Bobbi Kristina Is Doing Much Better’
  3. Whitney Houston’s Family Wants Bobbi Kristina To Move To New Jersey

Paula

Posted at 7:05 AM on February 18, 2012

My Idol “Whitney”…I am deeply saddened to hear the news of your death. You will be greatly missed. You are now in a better place, doing what you do best “singing”..in the city of golds “Heaven”. Mahalo and Aloha, may you rest in peace my forever “American Idol Hero”…there’s no one like you.

Song: WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO.

bianca wilson

Posted at 6:12 AM on February 18, 2012

It is so sad to see a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice leave so soon all my prayers go out to Whitney’s family and loved ones we love you Whitney.O:-)

toni

Posted at 5:09 AM on February 18, 2012

God Bless you Bobbi Kristina!!!! you’re in my prayers

stella sunday

Posted at 4:35 AM on February 18, 2012

whitney just rest in peace all your fans in africa are devastated and we will misss you so much we love and adore , till we meet again on that day of the lord.

Patricia Fisher

Posted at 4:22 AM on February 18, 2012

So sad Whitney is gone. A part of my life died along with her. Love and prayers go out to her family that the will find peace and strenght at this dreadful time

margie lasiewicki

Posted at 4:00 AM on February 18, 2012

Wher on the internet can I see the broadcast?how do I access the broadcast?

peter

Posted at 7:09 AM on February 18, 2012

bet.com

Andrea

Posted at 2:59 AM on February 18, 2012

IM HURT VERY SAD I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WHOULD HAPPEN TO THE WORLDS BEST FEMALE SINGER EVER I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS WITNEY HOUSTON GONE SOOO SOON AT A YOUNG AGE48 GOD I JUST ASKT THAT YOU STAY WITH HER FAMILY AT THIS TIME AND HER FANS I DONT CARE IF PPL DOWN HER FOR THE LITTLE THINGS IN HER LIFE THAT HELD HER BACK BUT EVER TIME SHE CAME BACK SHE WAS STONGER THAN EVER SHE LOVED HARD AND THATS WHY HER LOVE GAVE ME&YOU HOPE IVE LEARND ALOTTT FROM WATCHEN WITNEY*RIP*I DONT KNOW IF IMA BE ABLE TO WATCH THE HOME GOING SERVICE BECAUSE IM ALREADY CRYING RIGHT NOW I HOPE WITNEY AND MJ MAKING GREAT MUSIC UP THERE GOING THREW THEM PEARLY GATES OF HEAVEN I LOVE YOU WITNEY&CB

Donna

Posted at 2:18 AM on February 18, 2012

Dear Whitney…..You were beautiful with an amazing voice. Taken way to soon. You will never be forgotten. God bless your daughter and your mother. Rest well Miss Whitney…..I will always love you……Donna from NJ

kenneth

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 18, 2012

rest in perfect peace.

toy

Posted at 1:47 AM on February 18, 2012

I love you so much cuzzo and I know you in a better place so tommorow at the funeral ima try and keep it together…I love you Nipps…….

d, bernard

Posted at 1:31 AM on February 18, 2012

i love whitney so much her music got me through a lot in my life with the death of my father,sister and grandmother. i will never forget the love that she gave in all her concert. to mother cissy houston may god bless and keep you in this time of sadness many prayers and blessing love always.d.bernard and the doyle family and a.o.h.holiness church family.

smiLey

Posted at 1:26 AM on February 18, 2012

I coUld nOt bElieVe thAt one oF thE tOp sinGers hAs to leave the earth but ya she now at a new home a safe place.she was also a wonder full person bt means rememberiNg ha oN ha soNgs she had made I alwayz lYkd ha songs nd also touched mY hart..whitnEy hOustOn iTz sO haRd 2sY gUdbYe

karen

Posted at 1:19 AM on February 18, 2012

Whitney you will truly be missed.. rest in peace dear child. We know God has callled you home so go dear child an rejoice in the lord. Love you Whitney!

jade

Posted at 12:56 AM on February 18, 2012

I love Whitney Houston… she was such a good person she didn’t deserve to die but if she was still alive I know she would still be singing songs just like she use to I love her God bless.

addie

Posted at 12:40 AM on February 18, 2012

I know the feeling of loosing a child….the loss is unbeareable but u have to be strong for your granddaughter. My prayers are with u and your family….God bless

Amber

Posted at 12:36 AM on February 18, 2012

Experts should not keep stating that Bobbi Kristina will follow in the foot steps of her mother cause that’s not true going through the things she went through at such a young age with two unhealthy parents addicted to drugs watching them struggle is more of the reason she would choose her soberity and being so judgemental toured this young women will not help toured her recovery she just lost her mother back off experts

Renee

Posted at 11:52 PM on February 17, 2012

WHITNEY , you rest in peace my love next to Michael Jackson ~ the 2 best performers ever ! You will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN !!! love you and your precious daughter ~
God give Bobbie strength ~ your mommy will ALWAYS BE WITH YOU ~ god bless …..

Hope

Posted at 11:52 PM on February 17, 2012

Bobbi Kristn and Ms.Cissy,GOD gives u no more than u can handle,mi prayers r wit u. I grew up listenin 2 Whitney and still listen 2 her. May GOD bless ya’ll and im prayn 2 ya’ll. Love Hope

Hope

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 17, 2012

I Love U Whitney!!!! And May u RIP.U was such a beautiful person who made beautiful music u will be missed. We Love u but,GOD loves u best.Rest on mi sista.GOD has called his singn angel.

Cynthia

Posted at 11:39 PM on February 17, 2012

To all Whitney’s family and friends. My heart goes out to you all. I am truly sad that she is gone. I can’t believe it. I must say no other famous persons death has saddend me like Whitney’s. I will keep you all in my prayers. Be strong and know GOD is still in control. Whitney’s journey has just begin, and she will live on in many hearts.

myron

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 17, 2012

I know ur up in heaven smiling down Jesus needs a voice like urs whitany to sing in his presence we love u and miss u whitany why did u have to go I grew up on ur music I will never forgot that beautifully voice I love u whitany Houston rip

c fritz

Posted at 10:35 PM on February 17, 2012

this just toally sux. i’m so sorry. rip darlin’

Dalilah

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 17, 2012

Our heart aches knowing that this has happened to Whitney Houston and our prayers go out to her daughter Bobbi Kristina especially and to her dear loved ones who are suffering a great loss.

shaneise ware

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 17, 2012

I grew up listening to all your music. You will truley be missed you are in the company with christ who died and now lives rejoice in your kingdom where all our tears are wiped away.sing. your praises forver and ever

yvette

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 17, 2012

Whitney why did you have to live so soon. I guess we will never now, but you and the father above. We wish you well whitney,you did you work here on earth. You will be miss each and every day. Bobbie kristine your just remember that you still have a mother here on earth and that is your grandmother i’m quite sure your grandmother will be by your side every step of the way. So hang in their baby girl. Bobby Brown do the right thing and don’t try drain your daughter out of her money. Just be her father and guide her the right way for the love of your wife whitney. I love you Bobby Brown!! From yvette k. g.

Charlene

Posted at 7:01 AM on February 18, 2012

Love you Whitney!! May your soul rest in peace.

paula b

Posted at 7:54 AM on February 18, 2012

I love you Whitney may you rest in peace I can’t write anymore it to hard I can’t believe you gone home I will see you again one day.