Miranda Lambert Bashes Chris Brown Again In Concert

Fri, February 17, 2012 7:17pm EDT by 60 Comments
Miranda Lambert and Chris Brown Twitter Feud

Miranda Lambert wants Chris Brown to take notes on how to treat a woman right — and what happens when you don’t!

Miranda Lambert waged a verbal war with Chris Brown after the Grammys last weekend, complaining that he was given the opportunity to perform twice. However, the outspoken country singer is continuing her battle and brought up the issue last night at a concert at UMass.

“Get a good picture now, put it on Twitter,” Miranda said, while holding up a poster reading “Take notes Chris Brown.” “I’ve been in a world of hurt with Chris Brown fans lately … but see, I just have to speak my mind because where I come from beating up on a woman is never okay.”

She proceeded to sing her single, “Gunpowder and Lead,” which tells the story of a girl who protects herself from a guy who abuses her.

“Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl,” Miranda tweeted Feb. 12. “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”

Do you think Miranda is out of line and should forgive Chris, or is she raising a legitimate concern?

Loading video...

More Chris:

1. Chris Brown’s Mom Furious After His Twitter Rant About Abusing Rihanna
  2. Chris Brown & Rihanna To Record A Single — New Report
  3. Chris Brown Attacks His Pro-Rihanna Haters With Intense Twitter Rant

electric essential oil diffuser singapore

Posted at 12:35 PM on March 3, 2014

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward
to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

erdani

Posted at 8:42 AM on June 18, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide one thing back and aid others like you aided me.

weight loss benefits

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 17, 2012

I just could not leave your website before suggesting that I extremely loved the standard info a person supply on your visitors? Is going to be again regularly in order to check out new posts

weight loss suggestions

Posted at 4:02 PM on May 22, 2012

Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the ultimate phase :) I maintain such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

ozee

Posted at 7:38 AM on May 5, 2012

Wonderful paintings! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around the internet. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this put up higher! Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thank you =)

ema careers

Posted at 7:03 AM on April 16, 2012

I was recommended this web site via my cousin. I’m now not certain whether this put up is written by means of him as no one else recognize such special about my problem. You’re amazing! Thanks!

weight loss,weight loss calculator,weight loss tips,weight loss supplements,weight loss exercise,weightloss programs,weight watchers,weight watchers recipes,weight watchers points

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 14, 2012

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful info specifically the closing section :) I maintain such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

hgh supplements,bodybuilding,what is the best supplement to take to build muscle

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 4, 2012

Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thank you so much and I’m having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

weight loss,weight loss calculator,weight loss tips,weight loss supplement,weight loss exercise,weight loss programs,weight watchers,weight watchers recipes,weight watchers points

Posted at 5:50 AM on April 2, 2012

Whats up very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?I am satisfied to search out a lot of helpful info here in the post, we need work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

c

Posted at 10:14 AM on February 20, 2012

Chris Brown is a POS

Germancake

Posted at 8:20 AM on February 20, 2012

Yall fail to realize Rihanna put her hands on him to… Now I don’t agree with a man hitting a woman but if u can dish be prepared for the consequences….as far as Miranda uuummmmm who are you???!!!… Lol a nobody get ya mind rt . U are a nobody ….!!!! Lls

kris

Posted at 3:47 AM on February 20, 2012

sick… its sick that people are so quick to forgive him for beating up a woman. what if a man beat ur daughter? or ur mother? would u forgive him? i wouldn’t. id show him what it feels like to be beat on. funny how he hates his father and wont have anything to do with him because he beat his mother when he was a child. yet he wants everyone to forgive him for doing the same thing. chris brown is a loser and a woman beater and should have went to jail for a long time.

Mcee

Posted at 3:39 AM on February 20, 2012

Mirander needs to get a life & is’nt there anything else you can complaint about.im tired of you bashing Chris Its not his fault that some people still believes in forgiveness.

you

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 19, 2012

forgivenest is port of human, if don’t forgive your brother human, that mean you not not a human,

justsaying

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 19, 2012

I do not condone violence in any form however if a person has learned from their mistakes please do give the person another chance in life we are humans n not perfect we all make mistakes so therefore gettin reminded by a billion people of your mistakes every single day gets frustrating, if only we take a step back n think what if that was me.

Kay

Posted at 4:00 AM on February 19, 2012

TOO BAD ALL YOU HATERS ARE IRRELEVENT ON THE COUNT OF HE WON LOL GRAMMYS MOVED ON SO HAS THE WORLD, YOU CUNTS ARE DISPICABLE I HOPE YOU ALL GET BEAT IN THE FACE LOL

Mel

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 19, 2012

Wow, you are what’s wrong in this world. If the world has moved on, then why are people continually bringing up the incident? I just don’t understand how people so easily forgive a MAN who beat up a WOMAN and then take to blogs to defend him and wish the same faith to others. Would you be this forgiving if a man beat you up? If so, then you need help!

Emily

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 6, 2012

I understand it, but evry 1 deserves a 2nd chance. God gives 2nd chances, so wat makes her different.Tht jst sa on her prt,cuz she is not perfect i bet she has done a lot of stuff in her life tht she is not proud of but ppl aint bashin her 24/7. She is jst bullyin him, in yall dnt understand how bad tht could hurt him or any body else