Miley Cyrus Steps Out With Fly Unbuttoned

Fri, February 17, 2012 9:33am EDT by 7 Comments
Miley Cyrus Jeans Unbuttoned

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 17, 2012

that happened to me once….it was embarresing (sorry not a good speller)

oli

Posted at 12:33 PM on February 17, 2012

so pretty!
‘a girl needs a little breathing room…’ jajaja how dare she!
Love the real body she have, So Sexy!! that how it´s supposed to be!
Girls! Let free ourselves from the stereotypes, real people eat and that’s beautiful

The Boy

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 17, 2012

On Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

Hey! Miley I’ve been Looking around I bet you’ve been hearing that I went to Austin well Mentor my Friend You Haven’t changed one bit. not even one person who can look up to you Should’ve Known better that this, Cyrus I can see the fear in your eyes telling yourself the same Question and the same answer I know your outhere somewhere walking around that look on your face thinking whats going with you latley sence you became the talk of the town my friend am going to change all that, Liam Hemsworth you and Miley are both bullies because Liam you can’t even think staright in your’e life, well you two should know this by now, you two never going to stop being jerks, well Miley it’s look likes you got another thing coming your way mentor is not the way not get what you wanted form me my friend Miley I really don’t like your behavior because I’ve been looking up to you Miley you can’t even think about what you’ve had done to me in the past.

Oli

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 17, 2012

What?

disco

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 17, 2012

the 80’s called…they want their acid wash jeans back.

Amy

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 17, 2012

that was just a stupid made up rumor, she did not spend 50k to lose weight

Anonimouse

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 17, 2012

Coronas and dog food. Tsk, tsk, Miles, looks like the 50k you spent to lose all that wait before the Hawaii trip was wasted. But you do look better, now that you have some meat back on your bones.